[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baltimore police shoot 13-year-old boy who was carrying fake gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: lead_large.jpg (89 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
89 KB, 615x410
>Baltimore police shot and wounded a 13-year-old boy who was carrying a realistic-looking replica handgun on Wednesday, the anniversary of a riot sparked by a black man's death in police custody, a police official said.

>Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis told reporters near the scene of the shooting that two officers spotted the teenager carrying what appeared to be a firearm, identified themselves and gave chase when he ran away.

>Wednesday marked the one-year anniversary of rioting in Baltimore following the death of unarmed black man Freddie Gray while in police custody.

>"This is exactly what our community expects a police officer to do when they see someone with a firearm," Davis said. "Why this young man chose to flee on foot when he was approached by two Baltimore police officers, I don't know."

>Davis said the teen's injuries were not life threatening.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-baltimore-police-idUSKCN0XO2RO
>>
>>41205
oh lawd
>>
>Wednesday marked the one-year anniversary of rioting in Baltimore following the death of unarmed black man Freddie Gray while in police custody.

Why is this even in the article? It has nothing to do with the story being reported on.
>>
>>41210

>policing shooting has nothing to do with a police shooting.

the media is milking it, but the connection is obvious.
>>
>>41205
has it been a year? I remember working with some /pol/acks and even reddit doing internet detective shit to BTFO of a literal jewish newspaper in baltimore that was trying to pin all the blame for the riots on white people at bars watching the game, it was pretty glorious.
>>
>>41228
And they say the jews aren't conspiring against us.
>>
>>41320
jews got your number boy
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.