[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least eight dead in 'execution style' killings in Ohio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-22.jpg (104 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22.jpg
104 KB, 1067x600
>At least eight people believed to be members of the same family were found shot to death execution-style in four homes in Pike County, Ohio, and a suspect or suspects may still be at large, officials said on Friday.

>The victims included seven adults and one juvenile. All were shot in the head, the Pike County Sheriff and the Ohio attorney general told a news conference. There had been earlier reports that five adults and two juveniles had been found dead.

>"We have many horrific crime scenes," Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said.

>An infant less than a week old, a six-month-old and a three-year-old survived the shootings, they said.

>Reader said anyone involved in the shootings should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. No arrests have been made. “I am still actively looking for a shooter," he said.

>Some of the victims appeared to have been murdered in bed, including the mother of the infant who survived, Attorney General Mike DeWine said. He said that none of the deaths had resulted from suicide.

>“This is a horrible tragedy that has occurred here in Pike County. Each one of the victims appears to have been executed. Each one of the victims appears to be shot in the head," he said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ohio-shooting-idUSKCN0XJ1TH
>>
Solanum containment, for sure.
>>
Another angry white male going on a killing spree of his own kin
>>
>>40215
no the niggers are the change from angry white trash killin and rapin ...LOL
>>
>>40214
>>40216

Whatever pleases you and your project hommies, Jamal :^)
>>
We shouldnt be laughing at each other's misfortune. White or black, this is horrifying and it sucks
>>
>>40219
Kek... I is very pleased especially after seeing the story about white males commiting most suicides as well HeeHee .
>>
>>40221
This white cracker didn't crack corn but he damn well cracked some heads fo sho!!
>>
>>40180
thats some fucking russian Mafia shit
someone's name got released from a secret gang to a revival gang
>>
>>40215
Truth
>>
>>40351
Be angry at black people all you want bud
>>
>>40214
t. white male (whiter than sour cream)
>>
>>40228
No just typical ohio white trash issues
>>
...And Dexter was born
>>
Can't wait to see who the killer is. It's going to be great when the media twists this into there own narrative. This will just be another response to "Terrorism" in the states. I already see people hoping the murderer is white male and a Christian. Then we'll see people bring this up when your trying to have an adult conversation on terrorism when fundamentalist Islam kills 1000's a year. This tragedy will be compared. Don't get me wrong this is an atrocious event that has happened in Ohio. Just predicting the shit storm that will happen.
>>
>>40503
Maybe no one wants to talk to you because you're an extremely tedious human being
>>
>>40180
Sounds like some cartel related shit. Also the longer they go without saying the suspects race the more likely it is he's non-white.
>>
>>40214
This wasn't a crime of anger, it was methodically planned... I'm thinking Illuminati.
These people found out something they weren't supposed to know and were erased. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>40554
> illuminati

You have got to stop.
>>
>>40554

How do you go from murder to thinking it's part of some Illuminati conspiracy?
>>
>>40562
This is the Illuminati's M.O., clean, methodical, in and out with no evidence. You can see their work everywhere if you look hard enough.
What I'm saying is: this wasn't murder. It was just cleaning up.
>>
>>40564

Lots of murders happen like that. Organized crime does that shit too. So how do you know instantly that it's an Illuminati crime and not something else? Seems like you made a big leap and have nothing to even back up the idea. It's not like you were even at the scene to see the bodies and whatever evidence there was. So how did you get to the Illuminati? I'm not seeing the connection.
>>
>>40566
All organized crime, big organized crime anyway, is fundamentally run by the Illuminati.
>>
>>40564

>you can see it everywhere if you look hard enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FWtELWUS0
>>
>>40180
this is why the world needs the punisher
>>
>>40564
No evidence would have been all the people just disappearing one day. Cosa Nostra used to do that type of shit when they didn't want to make an example, but just get rid of people.
>>
My first thought was that they were in some kind of witness protection program. Somebody leaked them, or just didn't cross the t's and dot the i's,.. basically it didn't work.

I mean, in all major media they have just referred to them by their last name. I haven't seen any names or pictures on major outlets. That right there is weird. Media loves nothing more than photos of the dead to pull at your heart strings. If they're not plastering the screen with the victims, it may be because they've been told not to.

Also, this happened in bumfuck ohio. Not so remote that there are no resources. It's a sub-suburb of 2 cities, so you have a network. But it's remote enough that you would be tough to find. An ideal location for WPP placement.

However it's not like they had just blown into town so i could be wrong. That plus some of them had facebooks which would be weird given the circumstances (could have been the leak though). I don't know.

>>40228
this. Or cartel maybe.

>>40442
They'd have a suspect in that case. It's not like they killed the whole family. 8 members of the family are methodically executed and none of their survivors can think of any enemies? Bullshit.

>>40536
Or that there are real reasons for not releasing the identity. Not unreasonable given the nature of the crime.

>>40554
>>40566
yes, and our secretive shadow government overlords thought that the best way to disappear these people was in a way that gains national media attention, and individual investigations from anyone interested enough.
>>
>>40564
>This is the Illuminati's M.O., clean-

They killed them execution style in their homes and left the bodies for survivors to find. Obvious homicide and inevitable media sensation. How the fuck is that "clean"?
>>
>>40586
Yeah. If this is some mafia thing, it looks like a message.
>>
>>40180
If this was a Mexican, and I bet it was, you can't just let these drug hustling faggots run around in country popping people off when they feel like it.

If you can identify the cartel that its associated with, perhaps we should lob some artillery shells into a border city that they control.

There needs to be some political consequences despite the attempt at plausible deniability by the Mexican government due to drug cartels and government being fused down there.
>>
Could be drug related... "DeWine: 3 marijuana grow operations at shooting scenes"

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2016/04/23/familys-tragedy-playing-out-worlds-stage/83433594/
>>
>>40584
This actually kinda makes sense. Good job!
>>
>>40228
revival gang

kek
>>
>>40220
I think the site you want is tumblr. Now please fuck off to that shithole and never come back.
>>
I bet it was the black lives matter movement kiddos.
>>
>>40793
>laughing at people that were executed is somehow cool

lurk before you post you invalid, maybe then you'll be able to style in front of your reddit friends that you "get" 4chan.
>>
>>40859

Hey pumpkin is that you?
>>
>>40180
Ohio shootings: What we know (UPDATED)
>The execution-style murders of eight members of the same family in rural Pike County, Ohio, has set residents on edge and sent investigators into overdrive as they try to find out who killed the Rhoden family members, and why.

>In a series of what investigators called well-planned, execution-style killings carried out at four locations, eight members of a single family were methodically shot in the head Friday while they slept in their homes about 50 miles south of Columbus.

>Authorities identified the victims as Hannah Gilley, 20; Christopher Rhoden Sr., 40; Christopher Rhoden Jr., 16; Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20; Dana Rhoden, 37; Gary Rhoden, 38; Hanna Rhoden, 19; and Kenneth Rhoden, 44.

>Amid all the carnage, three children were found unharmed -- a 4-day-old infant who was next to her mother when she was killed, a 6-month-old baby and a 3-year-old. State authorities are now caring for the survivors.

>Two of the residences where the killings took place are within walking distance, authorities said. A third is about a mile away and the fourth about eight miles away, they said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/us/ohio-family-killed-marijuana/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.