[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end of Community Policing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: comm.jpg (133 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
comm.jpg
133 KB, 750x500
https://www.ice.gov/
>>
>>40148
not news, ICE has existed in its current form since the early 90s. (excepting Homeland Security revisions after 9/11)
>>
since traditional parenting is off-limits, this is the future; might as well embrace what we chose.
>>
>>40201
Nice, truth right here
>>
>>40201
>I'm a cuck
>>
>>40148
>niggers getting bolder and bolder (read: empowered)
>spics and their cartel shit flooding in nonstop
>whites can't stand that they have no future and are going nuts shooting people

You brought this on yourselves.

Also if you compare this to another time you're basically complaining that the knights have better armor. It's just cosmetic, police are more cucked now than ever.
>>
>>40546

i love these arguments. i love that the republican party is turning on the poor rural whites who love these arguments when they are about someone else. Keep building up that rhetoric cause you are next.

"There wasn’t some awful disaster. There wasn’t a war or a famine or a plague or a foreign occupation. Even the economic changes of the past few decades do very little to explain the dysfunction and negligence — and the incomprehensible malice — of poor white America.
The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible. Forget all your cheap theatrical Bruce Springsteen crap. Forget your sanctimony about struggling Rust Belt factory towns and your conspiracy theories about the wily Orientals stealing our jobs.
The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin. What they need isn’t analgesics, literal or political. They need real opportunity, which means that they need real change, which means that they need U-Haul."

https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/432569/father-f-hrer
>>
>>40567
not that anon
Other than his statements dismissing immigration, globalism and Washington as being non-issues
>they need real change, which means that they need U-Haul
he's right.
>>
>>40587

The first page of /news/ has a bunch of threads all about how bad niggers, chinks, spics, women, and so on are. And there is one thread where a few white anons are looking for sympathy for poor white men who are not adapting well to the post-industrial economy and are getting laughed at by everyone around them.

I'm glad you can keep us on track anon. If you aren't white and middle/upper-class (i.e. at least two cars and not renting) shut the fuck up cause you don't matter. Survival requires whiteness and those who actually have skills and money.
>>
>>40617
Ignoring your sarcasm, what about that statement is unrealistic?

Those communities are dying because the industries that once established and supported them are gone. They're not coming back. It's certainly sad, but literally hiring a U-haul and rolling the dice on some place new is the best option for those people.
>>
>>40619

If I was to guess what holds some rural folk from packing up and moving... i'd imagine lack of education, the rural areas aren't known for being filled with people with fancy degrees (and they didn't need degrees to make good money in the factory). Their money might be tied up in a home (walking away from a home and/or deciding to ruin one's credit is a pretty big leap). Hatred and fear of the city. Hatred and fear of people in the cities. Insane cost of rent/housing in the city. On top of lacking experience in an office setting, not being able to fit in in an office setting. Lack of a social network in the city. Family members still in rural area and not wanting to leave them behind. Afraid/not wanting to leave "home." Not wanting to leave the space, peacefulness, etc. of country living. Not knowing how to start a new. Belief if only X politician wasn't in office everything would be great again. And so on.

Not to mention there are a limited number of jobs in the cities, even if every single rural person grabbed a U Haul and went for it in the city it doesn't mean the economies of the city could actually accommodate them.
>>
>>40631
Those are very relevant points, but I see no other option for them other than either leaving and pursuing something else (I realize this can be extremely difficult), or finding a niche and creating opportunity where they are.
I don't know of any other options.
>>
>>40637

Yea. I mean it makes sense why some people might feel stuck out there, but unless the government is going to invest in the rural areas or Americans demand American made shit they need to make a leap of some sort.

Then the question is what the hell do the rest of us who are already in the city do when there is an influx of people who need housing and want jobs? what would actually happen if these people turned rural areas into ghost towns and came barreling into the city?
>>
>>40567
>i love that the republican party is turning on the poor rural whites

yeah. when will black leaders turn on thug culture?
>>
>>40631
one can say the same about any poor person living in the slums.
>>
>>40661

have you ever seen the Boondocks? A huge part of the show is making fun of thug culture.

have you read Code of the Streets? (written by a black academic). the whole book is about how "thug culture" is damaging while explaining how it came about.

what black leader have you seen that says "thug culture is ideal. this is how life should be"?

>>40662
thats pretty much the point. its really fucking easy to demonize someone else and blame them for all of the issues that they are facing without trying to understand the context of their situation.

This is not to say people aren't responsible for their own actions, but it just simply going, hmm, how did the environment help influence someone to do x might actually lead to creating a situation where the person starts to do y.
>>
>>40810

>inb4 anon points to some stupid rapper or athlete like these are "leaders"
this is about the same pointing to Jenny McCarthy as a legitimate leader of white people with her anti-vaccination horse shit or Gwenth Paltrow and her stupid ass diet ideas or the lead singer of some stupid ass punk band or some dipshit on The Hills. none of these people are leaders.
>>
>>40811
Let's be honest though, a lot of rappers lived the American Dream.

>Jay Z and Dr. Dre
>born poor in NYC/LA
>builds selves up to be a billionaires

It's not just music; these guys are CEOs of huge corporations. Jay Z has Rocafella and Dre runs Death Row (not to mention his Beats headsets he sold to Apple). They know their shit. Now a Lil Wayne or Yung Thug is going to be a joke in 5 years (if they aren't already), whereas Jay Z types have staying power.

Sure they were involved in some criminal enterprises, but if you think you can't say the same about other billionaire families in America, well...
>>
>>40567
Could you imagine if they spoke this way about trashy people of smy other race?
This is why I went Independent. Republicans are manipulators and Democrats are hipocrites
>>
>>40890
You act like they never have. That was the status quo for FAR longer than any sort of reverse.
>>
>>40890

>if they spoke this way
Have never actually sat down and watched bill o riely or listened to rush? This isn't new it's just new that some republicans are turning on poor white voters as well.
>>
Instead of Policing, We have badminton. Cause we're vollying with the fact that no one gives a fuck if we go out in the streets and protest.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.