[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never Get Between A Thief And The Cheetos Puffs Hidden In Her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1439463680133.jpg (47 KB, 313x342) Image search: [Google]
1439463680133.jpg
47 KB, 313x342
A Florida woman allegedly punched a convenience store employee in the eye after the worker demanded the return of a bag of Cheetos Puffs that the suspect had stashed “under her sundress in her groin area,” according to cops.

Melissa Mower, 49, last night sought to steal the Cheetos and a six-pack of Bud Light Lime (total value: $13.11) from a store in Indian Rocks Beach. But when confronted by an employee as she walked out of the store, Mower returned the beer, “but did not return the Cheetos,” an arrest affidavit reports.

Mower, seen at right, then crossed the street into a wooded area. For some reason, worker Holly Harris followed Mower in pursuit of the stolen Cheetos.

When Harris demanded that Mower “return the Cheetos Puffs that were stolen,” Mower responded by punching Harris in the left eye, a blow that caused “swelling and redness” in the “victim’s eye socket and eye.”

Mower was subsequently apprehended by a sheriff’s deputy “with the Cheetos Puffs on her person.”

Charged with theft and battery, both misdemeanors, Mower--a convicted felon with a lengthy rap sheet--was booked into the county jail, where she is being held in lieu of $650 bond.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/battery/cheetos-battery-case-261783
>>
>>39470
>florida
>>
>>39470
>For some reason, worker Holly Harris followed Mower in pursuit of the stolen Cheetos.
I can't imagine working at a convenience store that pays me well enough to care this much about one stolen package of Cheetos.

I've worked in sales and I was grateful that we had separate loss prevention detail so I didn't have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>39496
Someone must be bucking for a promotion to assistant manager.
>>
>>39472
-man

Cheetos man, that is.
>>
>>39470
She's lucky she didn't get fucking shot lmao
>>
>>39470
How stupid can Americans be?
>>
>>39507
even so you dont fucking follow a dude that just stole a pack of chips, you get the videotape and tell the manager who then choose of he wants to involve the police for a 1$ crime.

she could have been killed for a fucking bag of cheetos. while being outside of the work place, just to make sure insurances dont pay if somethin happens (like if the eye we seriously injured). imagine the insane absurdity of reading "cashier shot by a theif trying to rob cheetos"

we would be able to read "Died because im fucking stupid" on the tomb stone
>>
old news we already had this thread
>>
>>39733

She's not black.
>>
>>39771
This right here, people have shot, stabbed and killed store employees over literally nothing, a botched robbery can make a scumbag into a murderer, all it takes is a nervous hand and an employee who takes their job too seriously.
>>
>>39470
"Florida woman" strikes again.
>>
>>39929
>takes their job too seriously
I find it funny how you mock someone for something that should be an example.
Later you will complain about how public workers are all lazy, because they don't want to be the guy that "takes his job too seriously".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.