[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crybaby politician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm supprised there aren't more comments saying same.

http://www.bnd.com/opinion/editorials/article71346122.html
>>
>>39097
Op-eds are against the rules of /news/ but holy shit that's a hell of a story.

Here, since I like the cut of your jib, have a relevant /news/link so this thread doesn't get deleted.

>Collinsville official says his silence made him target of harassment
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article70484027.html
>>
>>39097
Yo I live here
>>
Cool thanks. That's actually the one I meant to post. You have to have thick skin to be in politics and this guy is a major bitch. Crying because he pissed off the voters !
>>
On one hand, I want to respect this man: it seems like he wants to spend his time performing his job instead of making statements like "Doing illegal things is wrong, I condemn it." Presumably, since these things are already news, legal action is being taken.

On the other hand, he seems incredibly butthurt over one of his constituents trying to exercise some accountability from him. He's a politician and employee of every tax-paying citizens: he should expect to have every minute of his professional life scrutinized and made public.

Is he somehow shielding the council-member and/or mayor? Would him calling for resignation have some kind of legal effect?
>>
Nothing is being done with the other two. Small town politics means you can get away with a lot. However watchdogs make it so it's less fun. His silence is unbelievable because the other two councilmen confemdened the corruption and he sat stone faced. More to come for sure
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.