[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koreans abnormalities rejoice earthquake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0
Take advantage of the automatic translation↓

http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=001&aid=0008334939&date=20160415&type=1&rankingSectionId=104&rankingSeq=2
>>
>>38881
A lot of these gooks loves it when japan get fucked
Some people aren't like that and generally understand the war has over 70years ago but most don't. They think japan has still a lot owed to them.

Am in korea now but escaping this hellhole in few months
>>
>>38909
>Korea
>Hellhole

Unless you're somehow in the North, could you explain?
I've only heard good things about Korea so I'm interested to hear the other side of the coin speak for a bit.
>>
>>38947

they are subhumans with bad genes
don't trust what you see in their K-pop and movies: >>>/sci/7991744
>>
>>38947
You know how people often say that all the Asian cultures hate each other? Koreans take that to the extreme. They're incredibly racist.
>>
Nida still wants her apolojuice <丶`∀´>
>>
I know a few Koreans and from my own experience they're very decent and not any more racist than any race I know of. Only time race seems to matter is when relationships or marriage come into account. I wanted to date a girl I was friends with, but being Hispanic made it impossible. We were still friends though.
>>
>>38990
I don't think anyone wants their kid to date a dirty hispanic
>>
>>38997
I know I wouldn't want them too. And I'm a spic
>>
>>38966
kekekeke
>>
>>38998
>le self hater
Gas yourself
>>
>>38958
Come to korea and see you're fucking deluded.
>>
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=001&aid=0008339540&date=20160418&type=1&rankingSeq=6&rankingSectionId=104
>>
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=421&aid=0002008631&date=20160419&type=1&rankingSectionId=100&rankingSeq=4
>>
>>38961
So like Mexicans and Salvadorians.

or Mexicans and Blacks.

or Mexicans and Asians.

or Mexicans and Darker Mexicans.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.