[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radioactive Boars Rampage Around Fukushima
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: radioactive boar.jpg (23 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
radioactive boar.jpg
23 KB, 480x320
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/radioactive-boars-rampage-around-fukushima-180958722/?no-ist
>>
Boarzilla incoming
>>
>>38313
I remember something similar happening to wild horses and boars around Chernobyl. There were birth defects noted even 20 years after it happened in that instance.
>>
>>38313
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER-KUN
>>
>>38346
Are you from Japan?!
>>
>>38313
I for one welcome our new poz pig overlords
>>
>>38313
I remember this guy! What was his name, again? And his rhino partner, too.
>>
>>38313
THOSE ALIEN BASTARDS ARE GONNA PAY FOR SHOOTING UP MY RIDE
>>
>>38427
Beebop and Rocksteady, nigga
>>
>>38341
The Sami people's reindeer in Norway are still irradiated from the fallout from the Chernobyl disaster.
>>
Is it just me or does Bebop look like a lesbian?
>>
>>38313
Yeah, California just shut down commercial crab fishing because the crabs are radioactive.

And that's after they relaxed the radiation limits for commercial seafood several times, lol.

Pacific coast has been seeing mass animal die-offs of Biblical proportion, a massive die-off every month, every week. Massive dead-zones sometimes hundreds of miles across being reported all across the Pacific by commercial fishers.

they've been keeping it quiet for as long as they can but honestly, sooner or later there's gonna be no more hiding it.

And the prices of seafood keep plummeting along with supply, that should be a red flag for anyone buying the shit.

People are buying fish that's had the tumors scraped off of it.
>>
>>38660
Source?
>>
>>38346
STALKER Fukushima: The Rising Tide
>>
>>38500
I can certainly see the resemblance.
>>
>>38660
>tfw I've eaten lots of fish
help

fuck
should just stick to freshwater fish like I usually do
>>
http://www.naturalnews.com/053440_California_crab_season_radioactive_ocean.html
>>
>>38802
The article is badeless spectulative garbage. Crab season is open.
http://abc7news.com/food/fishermen-ready-for-opening-of-bay-area-commercial-crab-season/1263760/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.