[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Boston Globe fake news...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0
Is anyone else sick of the mainstream media telling us how Trump is evil?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531895/Boston-Globe-unveils-lampoon-Donald-Trump-edition-Sunday-newspaper.html
>>
Yes also don't like that they are reporting clearly fake stories as news.
>>
>>37914
>complains about fake news
>posts a daily mail link
holy fuck please cut your gonads off soon
>>
>>37914
>daily mail
>>
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/275752-boston-globe-rips-trump-with-fake-front-page

Same thing.
>>
>>37914
>>37915
Don't you want a head start on Trump's future riots & failed presidency?!
>>
>>37925
Only if it is real which the OP news clearly is not
>>
>>37926
"a head start"
dingus for brains.
>>
>>37919
I think more people now access news stories through the Daily Mail in America than in the UK where it is based.
It's a rag not fit to wipe your arse with.
Please don't read it and save your IQ points from a hell of a way to go!
I concur with you, gonads now must be excised contemporaneously!
>>
>>37914
This was a Boston Globe editorial piece. This should not surprise you; the Globe is pretty left-wing mostly. Just another click bait opinion piece tbh desu.
>>
>>37914
Don't you understand the msm is part of the establishment and Trump isn't? GOP is part of the establishment and Trump is their leading candidate, why wouldn't they bash the living shit out of him when he doesn't represent their values? It's like you're stupid or something...

Same goes with Bernie.
>>
>>38055

>Doesn't represent their values
He overlaps with most of the gop candidates on most issues

>outsider
It's not like politicians haven't come to him for money and support in the past.

>He is rich so can't be bought/is unbiased.

Which politician isn't wealthy? What % of congress are millionaires 50%?

Romney wasn't poor. Bush wasn't poor. Forbes was pretty rich. And so on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.