[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am NOT a plus size:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1
Says fat unfunny heifer whose entire act centers around her "vagina".
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/05/entertainment/amy-schumer-glamour-body-shaming-feat/index.html
>>
>>37318
this whole shaming the shaming shamers movement seems entirely media generated
>>
>>37318
still it's a fucking a shame.
She is chubby at most but fucking plus sized?
The problem is with message it sends not with the woman.
An yea shes not funny but thats not the point
>>
>>37339
She is borderline obese you idiot. Your American perception of what constitutes fat is so warped it's scary.

Go now and actually look up the medical classifications of those terms. If you think she is "chubby" you are probably high on the weight spectrum.
>>
>>37348
I think you're underestimating the effects of the American media which has a very different set of standards than the "American perception" you are talking about. When you have 320 million people and at least a third of those are constantly watching or listening to media of some kind then their perceptions can get warped pretty durn' quick.
>>
>>37339

she's obese
>>
>>37353
shes disgusting
>>
She's pretty fat, but plus-size is another level OP
>>
>>37353
>>37355
yes she is gross but not obese as least from the numbers I see "160lbs at 5'7" she's over weight slightly, hard to tell since most of the fat is in her face amirite?
>>
>>37363
>Sensiblychuckling.png
>>
>>37339
Her weight has varied over the years, but at points she's been pretty damn fat

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/94/30/98/9430980e788f57d07eb8c345b098ac79.jpg

If that doesn't look like a fat cow to you, then you need to stop being such a fat fuck yourself. 20-30 years ago that was not normal for women to be that fat.
OTOH, she has been thinner than that too, idk where she is now but other times she's only been a bit chubby
>>
I hope she's happy with her money. Because fame may hit this girl's confidence soo hard...
>>
>>37318
What's with the scare quotes around "vagina"?

>Her alleged "vagina"
>>
>>37318
Maybe if she quit quaffing down a magnum of white wine on her stage shows to show other women how "edgy" she is, she wouldn't be flabby.

Being unfunny is something else entirely.
>>
How is this news?
/v/ or /pol/ is the place for this "aren't you outraged?" clickbait shit.
>>
>>37339
I'm a man who is a bit over weight and she wouldn't even be able to zip up my jeans, she's plus sized
>>
>>37318
She is a fat fucking smelly feminazist shit

Her brand of humour is just "sexist" and filled with stereotypes

Her discouse is filled with vitriol and frustration from being an unfucked bucket of lard

I am tired of having this bitch shoved into my face by the media

She is not funny,she is a "celebrity" thanks to hollywood nepotism
>>
>>37414
if she wasn't fat, she wouldn't need to be funny

>>37418
I've seen it on /tv/ and /fit/, which are probably better boards for it than v or pol.
But she's a big-name celebrity who gets political sometimes, and now she's making a fuss about fat-shaming. FWIW, I've seen this story on the front page of major news sites (eg, CNN)
>>
>twitter post at the bottom
>clearly she is much thinner/angle is really flattering
>text is i am a size six and have no plans of changing
>video above in the article
>has obviously put on a pretty decent amount of weight
>says she now fluctuates between a size 6 and a size 8
kek
>>
>>37318
Nice pic choice... fat bitch can't even fit into her clothes and she chose to go out and get photographed in that thing. I also like how you put quotations around her "vagina" ..... kek Good job OP.
>>
>>37318
She did a comedy routine where she tried to mock people for not having their genitals mutilated, she can get all the hate in the world. Fuck the fat cunt.
>>
>>37424
I know what you're saying but most women wouldn't. Women have wider hips so a skinnier woman might still not be able to wear your jeans because they were designed for men
>>
>>37457
shes disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>37453
Now imagine if you'd read a post that said something like,

>He did a comedy routine where he tried to mock fat women, he can get all the hate in the world. Fuck the misogynistic douchebag.

You'd probably attribute that to some assblasted tumblr cow, right? Of course you would. Then you would comment about how it's "just comedy and it shouldn't be taken so seriously".

I'm not saying that Amy Schumer is funny, and I know that she's said some pretty hypocritical things outside of her stand-up. But getting this butthurt over blatant comedy just makes you the flip-side of the coin that you already hate.
>>
>>37470
There is a difference between getting yourself fat and mutilating babies.

You make the exact same "joke" she did, word for word but make it about little girls and then see what happens.

I'm not angry though, only Americans mutilate their babies genitals, I look on the situation with sadness more than anything.
>>
>>37418
I like you.
>>
>>37459
She's awesome. You, unfortunately, are a smeg-wad. It's too bad, because smeg can't improve. It just gets nastier. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>37488
Hey Amy,no man will marry you.

Buy some cats and choke on their shit.
>>
>>37318
shes hot AF kouhai

what boyish millennial trap do you prefer?
>>
>>37348
Chubby is obese, it isn't borderline. She's chubby and I can get a chubby for her and other chubbies. I like dem chubbies but not fatties.

This who issue turned into a huge pissing contest about definitions instead of making any real progress. I shouldn't be surprised but I kinda had hoped for something different. Instead, it's a bunch of bitches bitching that they aren't overweight when they are.
>>
>>37470
How about

>He did a comedy routine where he tried to mock female victims of genital mutilation. And it wasn't just a joke, because he actually believed that labia are gross and should be cut off of all women without their consent. He can get all the hate in the world. Fuck the misogynistic douchebag.

That would be more accurate. Oh, but for funz let's add
>He gave a speech at an MRA ceremony about raping an unconscious woman, and views himself as the victim because she gave a bad blowjob while passed out
because that happened
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/wait-a-second-did-amy-schumer-rape-a-guy/

And it wasn't a comedy routine. It was a speech to a feminist organization about empowering women or some bullshit.
>>
>>37318
I thought the news with her was that she stole a whole bunch of other people's jokes. who gives a fuck about her weight? y'all just go out of your way to hate women, it's sad.

but for real, Schumer is a joke thief.
>>
>>37442
>If a comedian wasn't funny, she'd be fat

Nigga what
>>
>>37318
>I am a size 6
She really is a comedienne.
>>
>>37318
Fuck this bitch is annoying
>>
>>37542
Its sad that nobody will really challenge her on this stuff because she is a woman
>>
http://weloversize.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Meghan-733x550.png
>>
>>37581
have you caught the downs? she compensates for looks with 'comedy'
>>
>>37563
She was actually funnier when she was stealing jokes from Jeselnek.
>>
>>37318
She's size 6. Plus size begins at size 12.

She's not thin, but truth be told, she's not fat either. Just very very average (by american standards) in all facets of her looks.

Her problem is that she has the face of a 250lbs woman. Her face is very round and chunky looking which provides the illusion that she's a larger woman than her size.

But also, women who have chunky faces are women whom obesity tends to run in their family, they tend to be women who really struggle with their weight (large constant fluctuation), they're women that if they aren't living extremely healthy tend to be gradually gaining rather than losing.

Shumer is an average weight woman (by American standards) but her face looks fat and tricks you into thinking she's larger.
>>
>>37622
It's the booze. I said it in an earlier post.
She's trying to do the "boozed up slut" shtick and is quite the drinker...I guess to work up material?

Regardless of her waistline, drinking white wine out of the bottle doesn't help her face, and she's aging faster that when I first saw her on a Roast.
>>
>>37622
There's no way she's a size 6 in that photo.
>>
>>37624
Unless if you're an absolute lush (hard daily drinker), drinking likely won't age you much prematurely. Cigarettes, hard drugs, and a lot of bad food will do it as fast as anything.

And some women just age quickly from genetics. By 30, they've lost all trace of their youthful good looks.

But to be fair, Shumer still looks about the same to me as when she got famous. I don't think she looks noticeably older, if anything, I think she's slimmed down a bit.
>>
>>37625
Probably not. But she's posted recent pics with a trimmer waist where she may be.

Her weight tends to fluctuate pretty seriously and there were plenty of times where she had to be right at the border of being plus sized.

She's clearly gonna be a heavy woman one day (it runs in some families). Any girl that keeps the round porky face even when they're trim has great potential to balloon up.
>>
>Hey guys its me amy schuma trump is evil also i love cum
>>
>>37318
>I am NOT a plus size
Correct. You're just fat.
>>
she's at a disadvantage no matter what her weight is

her mouth is so tiny and shoulders so wide she's gonna look too big regardless
>>
Americans eat shit; everything in the US is supersize except for their intelligence. Their sense of self-worth is pathological and they’ll stress eat the world outa all its food resources. N that’s cause americans are scared n dumb!! Astonishingly even people in Estonia are smarter than americans; they're also skinnier. I bet most americans don’t know where Estonia is: google medieval architecture and Skype. Even Japanese schoolies with high school certificates are on a par intellectually with young americans holding 4 year college degrees; figure that one out. Hey if they reboot the Gilmore Girls do you think the retard would still be at school n do you think her Mom would grow a clit n not be so pathetic? According to Indian weight charts Donald Trump is morbidly obese. Hey am I the only one who is just daring fate to make the guy president just because it would be heaps amusing? Whatever. When i watch those biggest losers reality shows the fatties are always blubbering - why so? Do you think fat on the brain makes you cry lots? America talk to me!!! If the world was ran by fatties, nothing would get done, they’d all be crying into their i litre Lattes n choking down the latest Cupcake disaster. Hey sounds like a movie franchise Cupcake disaster 1 n 2 just think of the merchandising; Gold! Cause lets face it da Cup Cake is america's go to.
>>
>>37318
>not plus size
>just super size
>>
this is news now? fat shameless jew skanks?
>>
>>37618
funny how Joe Rogaine was happy to blow Mencia up for joke theft, but somehow is pretty much perfectly fine with Piggy Schumer doing the same
>>
>>37798
Jeselnek was plowing her at the time, so it was probably quid pro quo.
Like how Kurt wrote songs for Courtney.

But Jeselnek isn't a pussy and didn't shotgun mouthwash because Amy got more famous...
>>
>>37627
>it runs in some families
True, it runs in my family
But I am not fat. Because I eat healthy and exercise. Amy isn't fat because of genetics, she's fat because she chooses to be fat
>>
>>37603
Yup. As somebody who supports equlity for both genders this is why I'm not a feminist. It's not "extremist" feminists who support these double-standards, it's normal mainstream feminists.
>>
>>37855

This tbh fam.

Except you don't even need to eat healthy, just keep the calories down.

No human can gain weight without eating excessive calories, no matter the meme pseudo-disease they profess to suffer.
>>
>>37435
so does any real discussion take place here or is it just /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>38255
Yes. Depends on the thread though - I wouldn't expect serious discourse in the clickbait threads or threads on non-serious topics.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.