[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Model aged 20 leaps to her death rather than be raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 1
File: Gulay-Bursali.jpg (42 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
Gulay-Bursali.jpg
42 KB, 615x615
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-model-aged-20-leaps-7660317

>University student Gulay Bursali, 20, jumped naked from the Istanbul apartment she was staying in with her boyfriend after the home invasion
>>
>>35544
>Istanbul
Dumbass
>>
Let me guess ?
He'll get away because she killed herself ?

Islamic countries love their women's rights after-all, don't they ?
>>
>>35569
That is quite a technicality.
>>
Muslims, everyone. Color me surprised.
>>
>Travelling to a muslim country
I see that she was a student, therefore she was a young lefty that no doubt lived in the fantasy land of anyone telling her muslims are dangerous were just evil racists.

Darwin award, plain and simple.
>>
>>35544
That's pretty hardcore
>>
>>35587

>Gulay Bursali

She's a Turk you dipshit
>>
>>35595
That's a very racist assumption for you to make based on her name, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>35596
Not as fucked as ignoring it because some sensitive soul thinks it's racist
>>
>>35569
Why would he get away with it? This bitch basically died because of him.
>>
>>35621
ISLAMIC NATIONS Anon. They are the heart of evil or close enough to that.
>>
>>35569
U.S.= 1.6ish per 10000
Turkey 2.5ish per 10000

Meh the chances are more or less the same anywhere

Can happen anywhere, watch your ass. Goodluck out there.
>>
Rape is an incredibly awful thing to endure.
Someone who has been through it before would very likely take an easier way out if presented. She did the only thing she could to prevent inevitable suffering.
>>
>>35672
Only good reply itt.
Rip girly.
I'm sorry you had to kill yourself simply because some piece of shit man couldn't understand boundaries.
>>
>>35678
6/10
>>
>>35678

More like some piece of shit uncivilized Muslim trash.

5/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>35625
>>35625

>more than 150% as likely.

>Meh pretty much the same anywhere :^) muslims are just like us guys!
>>
>>35544
But guns are bad, mkay.
>>
>>35625
>Can happen anywhere, watch your ass
It was a real estate agent she was had done business with, and a friend he brought in a premeditated attack, Yeah no, this is gutter muslim mentality. Civilized countries tend to not view their female customers as sexual prey
>>
>>35544
She was cute :(
>>
Terrible story!
>>
Shouldn't have done so if you ask me.
>>
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>35569
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-model-aged-20-leaps-7660317

remember

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gable-tostee-balcony-murder-accused-to-face-committal-hearing-20150929-gjxkoq.html
>>
>>35672
What is the difference between rape and regular sex? Assuming that boyfriend and rapist have the same sized dicks - why is it painful for woman?
>>
>>35544

serves you right for going to Constantinople when the muslims run the place.
>>
>>35740
Has never had sex
>>
>>35544
>going to turkey
why would anybody do that? that entire shithole should be nuked. rest in peace babygirl.
>>
>>35747
I can't feel what girl feels during the process.
>>
>>35749
Is also a terrible lover
>>
>>35747
By the way I have never raped woman in my life, so I don't know the difference. So shut up.
>>
as someone turkish this shit makes me sick , fuck that asshole , he will get away because muh islam
>>
>>35751
Lol sheri chill out you rapey fuck
>>
>>35544
>implying rape is worse than death
I honestly don't get it

Rape was kinda routine until ~70 years ago. And in theory it is actually LESS of a problem now because the religious crazies who would kill you for sleeping with someone else are mostly gone.

I get that its unsettling like being mugged or robbed, but worse than death?
>>
>>35752
remove kebab
>>
>>35759
This, kind of embarrassing really
>>
>>35691
Turkey is civilized, especially Istanbul. If you think this doesn't happen in every country you'd be wrong.
>>
>>35544
>>35544
Turks actually think they are like the Europeans.

What mentality do you have to have to think "Hey, I'm going to break into my tenant's apartment and rape the girl. It's totally fine, there won't be any repercussions."

Fucking Turks.

This one came to my mind: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

>Be woman
>Lift though Europe
>Get to Turkland
>Raped & murdered

And Turk media goes full damage control to help tourism.
>>
>>35748
>hey look it's a country i've never been to but its muslims so lets get rid of it xDDD
>>
>>35810
A sensible decision
>>
>>35813
If you're that much of an ignorant fuckwit, it does look sensible
>>
>>35814
Mad ass t*rk detected
>>
>>35816
I'm fine with you people calling us roaches and all, but why is it that whenever there's a rape in a muslim country it's immediately blamed on Islam, but whenever it's done in a "civilized" country you only blame the dude?
>>
>>35816
>>35820
like you don't even know if the guy was religious or not, he might just be a perverted nutjob
>>
>>35820
that is how they get rednecks all riled up is lies about mussie rapes

christians bombed a hospital this year we should gas all christians
>>
>>35820
You were the one who mentioned muslims. Turkey could be 100% zoroastrian and I would still celebrate with tears of joy its atomic demise
I've never met a nice turk
>>
As a secular Turkish person living in Turkey (and we are the minority), I'm in disgust by these illiterate religious apes and their barbaric minds.

2 other important murders I remember, in case, you want to look up.

1. Münevver Karabulut, killed by her boyfriend, decapitated, mutilated and dumped in a garbage.

2. Özgecan Aslan, was the only person in the public bus, stabbed to several times and got hit with an iron pipe, then got her fingers cut, and burned. (by 3 people)

This was not the first and it won't be the last as long as we are ruled by a Islamist, religious government with their fanatic retarded followers which count for 50% of the country.

Because the government is ruled by these people, things like these happen every day.

1. Reduction to jail time because he wore Islamic clothes, ("good behavior") (21 years to 17 years)

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/dovmeli-girdigi-cezaevinde-sakal-uzatip-sarik-takti/gundem/gundemdetay/13.03.2013/1679872/default.htm

2. Reduction to jail time because he ejaculated early and the child is not abused after that. (8 years to 6 years)

http://www.birgun.net/haber-detay/cocuga-cinsel-istismar-davasinda-skandal-karar-erken-bosalma-nedeniyle-eylemine-devam-edemediginden-105939.html
>>
>>35834
>Reduction to jail time because he ejaculated early and the child is not abused after that
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>35822
christians aren't bombing hospitals every month
>>
>>35837
Read the article I linked, it's not a joke. The guy got reduction because he ejaculated prematurely. The child is also mentally ill. Here's the same news by other popular newspaper sites.

http://www.radikal.com.tr/turkiye/engelli-cocuga-tecavuz-eden-saniga-erken-bosalma-indirimi-1526418/

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/engelli-cocuga-istismara-iyi-gundem-2207687/
>>
Will turks ever not act like inbred savages?
>>
>>35544
So will the rapist be charged as a murderer? Thats kind of extreme. Haven't read the article so if he murdered the boyfriend probably a mute point.
>>
>>35851
Sounds more like manslaughter.
>>
>>35810
Ignorant bastard!
>>
>>35740
not sure if you're troll or not but when a woman is having regular sex she has to get warmed up and create lubricant in her vagina to accommodate a penis, especially if it's larger than normal it can still be painful. when you're getting raped, you have no lubricant and it's basically forced inside you. it can cause tearing, and the person raping can also be beating the shit out of you to keep you quiet.
>>
>>35867

Isn't it true that a lot of women orgasm during rape?
>>
>>35759
i think that it can be more traumatic for different people depending on what happened, which can then develop into PTSD.

people with PTSD commit suicide all the time, and it's usually something you don't have control over, or gets worse over time even if you think the event didn't bother you.

it starts to ruin your life and you've got that irrational fear of everything. i say this as someone that developed ptsd from a bad car accident, and sometimes would rather be dead than inside a car.
>>
>>35868
a lot of girls and guys do that, because you're still getting stimulation to that area, even if it's painful.

it's also true that a lot don't, because they're too busy bleeding from their vaginas/asses.
>>
>>35871
Anon, stop! I can only get so erect!
>>
>>35569
Turkey gave women certain rights before a lot of other European countries.
>>
>>35569
My Turkish coworker says there are local newspapers in Istanbul saying it was her fault for not wearing hijab, but the general feeling of the populace is that he murdered her. The controlling party in Turkish media and government right now is the dickhead Islamist faction.

He also said that if Trump didn't hate Muslims he'd probably really like Erdogan. There's a running joke in Turkey that if Erdogan and Trump ever come too close to each other they will create a black hole and swallow up the Earth.
>>
>>35578
>>35587
>>35624
>>35688
>>35691
>>35746
>>35748
Are you trolling are are you that stupid to think rape doesn't happen in non muslim countries?
Also the girl was Turkish so do you hate her too?
>>
>>35807
>Lol yeah guys Europeans have never killed or harmed anyone.
>>
>>35868
no.
>>
>>35903
What, did they have a change of heart?
>>
>>35853
Like Batman?
>>
>>35951
Before a lot of other countries is probably back before voting.
>>
>>35569
turks are the most liberal muslims
>>
>>35946
Do some research
>>
>>35868
>Isn't it true that a lot of women orgasm during rape?
As far as I know a lot of women have trouble reaching the orgasm during "normal" sex

>inb4 small penis
got the statistics from wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#In_females

also more relevant, about forced intercourses:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_orgasm
>>
>>35544
reminds me of that Italian activist that tried to travel to the Middle East by hitchhiking to promote world peace and trust in other people, while wearing a wedding dress, she was raped and murdered near Istanbul, I wonder how stupid she felt in her last moments.
>>
>>35976
>I wonder how stupid she felt in her last moments.
probably just really scared, you sick fuck
>>
>>35976
Are you a sociopath?
>>
>>35985
>>35988
You guys don't get it, she was a retard.
>>
>>35989
For visiting her mother country? It's not like Istanbul is a hellhole, it's a modern metropolitan area and women walk around freely all the time without being attacked. Why should she have expected this?
>>
>>35989
she was really stupid, still no reason to be sadistic about that
>>
>>35992
Right? Girl was a model who was 20, not a rocket surgeon..
>>
>>35991
>>35992
>>35994
Talking about the activist
>>
>>35995
Ah, I thought the OP. Still though, stupid doesn't mean you gotta be a dick about someone getting murdered.
>>
>>35820
Most Muslims who rape in Europe claim their religion or culture justifies it, while euros who rape general just got with "I'm mentally ill" or some shit. Euros don't try to claim their culture of religion support it.

So long as Muslims keep saying their religion or culture supports it, you bet your ass euros are going to attack that religion/culture.
>>
>>35740
Well think about it this way. Imagine a big fat ugly black guy pinned you down and fucked you in the arse and blew a fat load balls deep in you. Even if he took his time, lubed his cock up so it didn't just tear your butthole, the experience would be traumatic.and make the sky of your world fall.
>>
>>35569
Your wife killing herself of her own accord is NOT a crime for which you can be punished, anon.
In fact, evidence suggests that the boyfriend was trying to PREVENT the wife from killing herself.

Stripping your wife naked might count as a sexual misdemeanor tho depending on how cucked the country is.
>>
Itt: A woman died and /pol fags scream about muslims
>>
>>35544
Dumb cunt
>>
>>36025
Did you read the article and the post you replied to?
>>
>>36053
Is anyone else getting sick of these retards bringing up pol out of nowhere just to shitpost? They keep shitting up every board.
>>
>>35992
is it tho?
>>
>>36087
Think about how every board would always blame /b/ for everything that they didn't like, or that went wrong on the boards they liked instead of thinking that maybe they have some issues.
Think about how /v/ got put into that spotlight as its traffic increased.
Think about how /pol/ has become the second fastest board, and its primetime is almost as fast as /b/'s.
>>
Rape is a fate worse than death in a lot of cases. Can't say I blame her. It's not the physical attack that damages, it's the utter lack of regard for that person as a human being. Also, am Turkish, not religious or a rapist and was born state side so don't make stupid assumptions.
>>
>>35688
10/10 for actually replying
People need to start talking about this, for real
>>
>>35759
>the religious crazies who would kill you for sleeping with someone else are mostly gone.
>we peaceful muslim propaganda nao
>>
>>35544
Niggers. Everywhere.
>>
>>35904
Thank you for being the some of the few sane people in Turkey.

And apparently the only sane person on this board to realize that there is a problem going on rather than anti-/pol/ shilling.
>>
>>35868
If I told you I'd kill you after you orgasmed and stroked your dick while I had knife to your throat you would too.
>>
>>35905
you dont believe muslims routinely devalue women in their culture? Turkey is an Islamo-Fascist military dictatorship you are worse than a troll for loving them all
>>
>>36121
Does that make any difference? Did that post trigger you?
>>
How do they know why she jumped.
>>
>>36147
Not that anon, but you're kind of being an edgelord m80.
>>
>>36148
did you try to read the article.
>>
>>36149
>the truth is edgy

Sure
>>
>>36154
Nah. You're being an idiot. I didn't expect anything less from you though. Come back when your mind has progressed beyond 16.
>>
>>35834
Fucking shit man, I hope nutjobs of the regressive left in the west recognise that they need to side with you, and not the religious shitfucks.
You are their allies, not the fucking mullas and "sharia is peace" scum.

Best of luck in getting your country back on track!
>>
>>35544
slow newsday in the UK huh? moral outrage sells better than page3 girls.
>>
>>35849
As soon as they get rid of islam. How unlucky do you have to be to have your democracy snatched away from you by some retarded medieval cult.
For now, they just serve as a good example on how religion can reck an otherwise perfectly fine people, and that we can't let that shit spread again in europe.
>>
>>35740

Spotted the fucking virgin...
>>
>>36197
>personal attacks instead of refuting claims

Real mature
>>
>>36011
Would it? I mean, would it be any more traumatic than just being held down and punched repeatedly? I haven't been raped, so I can't judge.

I do think that the amount of emphasis that society puts on rape as a life-ender is unhealthy. It's an awful thing - as much as getting beaten up - but telling rape victims that their life is over, nothing will ever be the same, 'how can you go on after that?' - this is not helping people recover. They're not getting closure because people "sympathize" by telling them how awful they had it. We've invented a culture where people - like this girl, and even many posters in this thread by the looks of it - believe that it's better to die than be raped.

I'd much rather be raped than die - even by a man, and I'm not gay - just like I'd much rather have the shit beaten out of me than die.
>>
>>36261
Why don't you ask people what they feel instead of telling people how to cope with trauma? You are like a shitty armchair psychologist. Clearly being raped is shameful and traumatic enough to make some prefer death.
>>
>>35991

For being an idiot by promoting blind trust in others. Human beings are just as likely to hurt as they are to help, and when one leaves themselves totally vulnerable to attack it is difficult to place the blame on anyone but oneself. Its facile to say "oh well the man who killed just shouldn't have/put the blame on him" because yeah, sure, it's wrong to kill But when you're running around alone with no weapon, no means of defending yourself on the road otherwise then you are asking for trouble. There's no room for moralizing arguments against victim blaming here; you wouldn't jump into a pit of vipers hoping for an orgy. Why the fuck would you put yourself in harm's way (that is to say, trusting in the goodwill of other human beings that you don't even know) and expect a good outcome? Just because one harbours a ridiculous, idealistic and dangerous view of humanity doesn't mean humans will ever live up to that standard.

What we should learn from this sort of shit is that you should be very scrutinous about who you trust, that you should be totally proactive in protecting yourself and you shouldn't undertake unrealistic causes like world peace or total racial harmony. At best you'll look like a stupid dreamer, at worst you'll end up dead and still like look an idiot.

With all that said, however, if you wish to undertake a venture like the one Pippa did then by all means do it. You'll do one of two things:
>prove me right
Or
>prove me wrong
And I'd like very much to see either one
>>
>>36271
You're flying off on a tangent you ADHD fuck, I don't care what you think about morality or ethics. You just were saying rape is preferable to death in all cases for all people and that's ignoring the agency people have in making that decision. And you don't even know what rape is like, and neither do I, so let's just agree to listen to people who do alright?
>>
>>36266
My post says the opposite: we SHOULDN'T be telling people how to feel about their trauma, but as a society we do. If you disagree with that, then you agree with me. I guess you just read the post wrong - but don't worry, I understand it's easy to make a mistake even if you are being a little hotheaded.
>>
>>36333
So you're mad because people are products of societies and you don't get to dictate what forms their mindsets? That just sounds like contrarian bullshit. Come back to the real world, there was never a time where people didn't feel that way about rape, and I'd wager we're a lot more forgiving about it than we were decades ago when we just pressured women into silence because nobody likes damaged goods.
>>
>>36126
how dense are you?
>>
Did it happen in Istanbul or Constantinople?
>>
>>36818
5/10

It will be re-named in our lifetimes m8 just watch!
>>
>>35740
troll.
or autist.
probably both.

all these race comments at the beginning of the thread are really disappointing.
can't we have a regular board?
>>
>>35868
I don't know if a lot do but its not unheard of. I remember reading a story where a woman said she could never orgasm when she had sex with her boyfriend but did orgasm when she was raped and how that was a source of intense guilt for her. The thing is the orgasm is a physical response so the actual emotional context doesn't matter as much as some think. We
>>
>>36971
>all these race comments at the beginning of the thread are really disappointing.
>can't we have a regular board?
I do think culture has an influence on how society, and men in particular, view rape and women and boundaries so I don't think its something to be avoided but to boil it down to "Muslims" is a little simple. Despite being ruled by an Islamist party Turkey isn't half as bad as most of the Islamic world.
>>
>>35544
I don't understand women, it's 5-10 minutes of taking a dick literally what a vagina is designed for, I'm not saying rape is ok but jesus women get way too dramatic about it
>>
>>35759
Comes down to personal beliefs as well, right?
My dignity and self-worth are more valuable to me than my life. So if I was going to be raped, I would
1)try to kill them
2)try to kill myself
3)try to cripple them permanently
4)stay quiet and plot horrible revenge

In that order. The only thing I disagree with about that girl's actions is that she should have been armed, especially in instanbul, and she should have taken them with her at least.
My sister did some work in muslim africa, and before she went, she took martial arts and started carrying a gun and a baton. She never had to shoot anyone, but apparently she had to threaten guys with the baton on a weekly basis. Being a girl is not an excuse to fail to protect yourself.
>>
>>35823
Fucking this.
I live in Canada. I have plenty of cool brown and muslim friends.
But the brown guys are mostly sihks, or the muslims are mostly south american. My problem is with specific countries and their cultures. Every Turk I have met is scum.
>>
>>35960
>After Azerbis
ftfy
>>
>>36261
This has to be the fucking dumbest reasoning I've ever heard.

You're clearly young and naive (or just autistic as fuck) and have never grown up around black people. Grow up in a safe suburb and draw conclusions on shit that you have no exposure to.

Being jumped by black people sucks, and being held down and raped by one would be 100x worse. Believe me. I know at least three different white chicks who it's happened to.

Just watch the movie Irreversible and tell me rape is nothing. I literally wish I could smack the shit out of you. That's why anti-feminism never picks up steam. Because there are always fucktards like you who come out of the woodwork and give feminists a reason to exist.
>>
>>35905
Muslims are rape incarnate man.
Their whole deal is if you don't convert you're either raped, murdered or enslaved.
Even if you convert you still have a chance to be raped or killed by the very people who converted you.

Seriously read the fucking book you cock slurping fool.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.