[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white man begging for life shot by cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 1
File: 1457716450805.jpg (55 KB, 476x648) Image search: [Google]
1457716450805.jpg
55 KB, 476x648
he was crawling towards the cops crying don't shoot me, if they do this to whitey imagine what they do the the blacks
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/unarmed-man-killed-by-arizona-cop-cried-begged-for-life/ar-BBra9EY?ocid=spartanntp
>>
>>35522
>if they do this to whitey imagine what they do the the blacks

More like "if they do this to whitey why do they act like it only happens to blacks?"
>>
>>35523
NARRATIVE
>>
>>35522
Typical wannabe-gestapo thuggery. Fuck the police sideways with a chainsaw.
>>
>>35523

It happens more often to black people and, in such cases, is brushed away by the "I feared for my life" defense. There's also the matter of American police essentially being trained to think of black people as dangerous/criminals due to their being black.
>>
>>35527
my issue is that they do it to anyone white black pink purple man if I see a police officer I shouldn't have to worry that he is going to abuse his power
>>
>>35522
>his job is to kill all of the birds that get inside the buildings,
He got what was coming to him.

Good job cops!
>>
>>35527
>the matter of American police essentially being trained to think of black people as dangerous/criminals due to their being black.

It's a viscous circle. Blacks do commit more crimes.
>>
>>35527
>It happens more often to black people

Maybe because black people commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, and are thus more likely to have encounters with the police? Combine that with the "fuck da police" mentality prevalent in poor black communities and what do you expect?

>American police essentially being trained to think of black people as dangerous/criminals due to their being black.

Are police trained to think of black people as dangerous/criminal, or do they come to form this association through experience? I deliver furniture and appliances, and like the police, I deal with a broad cross-section of the public in my job. It's a fact that in any such job, you will develop certain prejudices, because you will notice patterns that differentiate segments of society. When delivering to black areas, I always collect the fee up front before even opening the back of my truck. Not all, or even most black people give me issues with payment, but 90% of people who do are black, and I've been burned too often to ignore that.
>>
>>35527
FBI statistics would disagree with you.
>>
>>35534

Gee, maybe if a good chunk of black people weren't subjected to living in poverty for most of their lives - and all that entails, including substandard housing, piss-poor schooling, and a lack of opportunity to move up in the world - they wouldn't need to be criminals just to make ends meet. Imagine that.
>>
>>35533
Commit or caught for more crime?
>>
>>35546
Commit you dumbass
>>
>>35543
>wouldn't need to be criminals
>given subsidized housing, food stamps, welfare

Why is there a need for criminality at this point, everything they need is provided for them.
>>
>>35543
Why do you think they live in poverty? Jews were put down for many years, and we don't see jewish ghettos all over Germany.

My idea is that it's just their culture. No race involved, just culture. They glorify violence, illegal acts, and other such things. Their culture tells them that white people hate and are against them, and that cops will kill them no matter what, and to hate any black people who try to integrate with 'white culture'. It's all just a vicious cycle.
>>
>>35527
Have you ever been to the ghetto faggot? They aren't trained to think of blacks as dangerous criminals. They've learned through experience to watch out for them because niggers are about 10x more likely, if not more, to shoot or stab you than any other race besides maybe mexicans, in the US.
>>
>>35549
>Their culture tells them that white people hate and are against them
Uh, have you ever heard of: Jim Crow, slavery, and apartheid? I agree with what you're saying, but you must realize that blacks at one point in history had a legit reason to believe that whites were against them.
>>
>>35579
Slavery? That one makes me laugh.

I'll tell you a story of a people that had their land raped, their resources plundered and their people sold into slavery for three hundred years. That land was Britain. Did they cry about the Italian man keeping them down or did they go on to invent the modern world and conquer the Earth?

Oh and don't forget, when their slavery ended, they didn't end up n a rich first world super power, it was literally the dark ages. Blacks have no excuse.
>>
>>35549
well Germany solved that issue pretty much single handedly removed most jews from Europe
>>
Police officer here.

The bitch boy had it coming.

First of all, ALWAYS comply with a peace officer when he is arresting you. Every single word.

Second, NEVER go for your waistband or your pockets when you're being arrested. This dipshit liberal did and got what was coming to him.
>>
>>35591
uhh fuck you he was trying to keep his pants from falling down while crawling a man sobbing saying don't shoot me proablly is not going to draw a weapon
>>
>>35591
also how do you know he is a liberal could have been a trump supporter
>>
>>35615
Trump Supporters are proud people who would never degrade themselves in front of a police officer.
>>
>>35591

Uhhh, he was already handcuffed.
>>
>>35617
Kek
>>
>>35543
The only problem is there are more poor whites in America than there are poor blacks but blacks still commit more crime at any given income level
>>
>>35591

>video not released
>only info is media report
>"I know exactly what happened and I am qualified to comment on the situation and pretend my opinion is a fact."

>Also, I assume that a man who works for WALMART KILLING ANIMALS and is from TEXAS is a liberal because liberals love Walmart, hate animal rights and Texas is a known liberal base for white men.

Did you think before you posted?
>>
>>35591
Man alive I hope you're not representative of the average cop. Dude looked like he was honestly trying to comply and got shot anyway.

Everything's situational, friendo.
>>
>>35639

Why might crime be higher in a poor black neighborhood than a poor white neighborhood?

1) Location might have something to do with. Poor blacks often live in urban centers and poor whites often live in rural areas. Urban areas generate more violent crime because there is less open space and people are stacked right on top of on another. More chances for conflict.

2) The number of people arrested for getting into fights and such MAY (key word here) be higher in black communities since they are unlikely to know the police and the police might not have a connection to the community. MAYBE in rural areas where cops come from the areas they police they are less likely to arrest their buddies.

3) History of white (rural) poverty is different than the history of black (urban) poverty. While the conditions may be similar the meanings associated with poverty and the belief of coming out of poverty may certainly be different creating different behaviors in the present.
>>
>>35644
Don't bother with nuance anon. Race "realists" are immune to such liberal white-guilty tactics. They are redpilled, they know the TRUTH.
>>
>>35555
>Maybe mexicans
Nope.
>>
>>35643
he is. It's sad
>>
>>35682
stinky mexinigger detected
>>
>>35555
>*african-american

>>35704
>*latino-american

>>35591
>*handcuffed-american
>>
>>35591
You know what? I actually believe that you are a fucking pig. Not surprised that your sticking up for your fellow hogs, just saddened that you haven't been perforated by the people you freely oppress and murder whenever you deem fit.

You are glorified gestapo and it gladdens my heart to hear of a police officer dying.

Fuck you pig.
>>
>>35546
Commit, can't skew the statistics considering the sample size
>>
>>35716
Sir I will have to ask again, step away from the board and drop the edge!
I said drop the edge. Oh shit he is got more, he's going for it, shoot!

>but I am the edge officer
>>
>>35704
Stinky goat fucking Anglo detected you are inferior to the civilized Romans
>>
>>35522
>be american
>get shot

never change fellas
>>
>>35720
>>35547
Feel free to provide a source on this.
>>
>>35522
In times like these, I listen to Kyle Dinkheller.
>>
>>35644
>Keeps getting btfo
>arguments get weaker and weaker
>btfo again
>still trying
>will never except the truth. Stubborn as a donkey, which just happens to be the symbol of the left.

Liberals, folks
>>
>>35756
>>35756
Wtf was wrong with that dude that's not PTSD also way different case in that instance the perp was belligerent and actively hostile this case the perp was scared crawling completely defenseless
>>
>>35758
I judge every one asides from Kkk and neo nazis and anyone who actively promotes slavery and. Genocide as individual humans
>>
>>35644
>may

And you may be pulling all of that out of your asss since you provide no citation, whereas with you can find evidence of blacks causing a higher percentage of crime in a given location at a given poverty level
>>
>>35522
can't wait for the video to get released. the only reason they haven't is because they know it really fucks any defense he has up.

shot man sobbing begging for life on the floor. yea protect and serve my ass.
>>
>>35543
>le socio-economic conceit

This is what reddit actually believes.
>>
>>35591
>AHM GOING HOME TONIGHT! RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH!

Cops in this country in their current form are fucking over. All over but the hot war.
>>
>>35644
>Urban areas generate more violent crime
Comes right out of the fucking pavement, dunnit?
>>
>>35522
/pol, /pol everywhere.

lets stick to the fact that a man regardless of race was killed on his hands and knees sobbing begging for his life by the very people who swore to protect and serve him and the community proper.

I think we can all agree that regardless of who the police are dealing with they overstep what is necessary.
>>
>>35767
>he respects black panthers (terrorists)
he does it for free
>>
>>35543
Do you have any idea how much a black or female engineer or scientist is worth?

They get the job simply because of their skin color assuming they don't turn up to the interview in their "street clothes"
>>
>>35786
>swore to protect and serv
fucking kek

The serve and protect line is only used when it's election time or some PR bullshit.
If you want to see what the government and its employees really think of those words go and listen to some supreme court cases; you'll find government attorneys arguing that the government actually has NO obligation to protect you life at all.

And that's a good thing because if it did it would have been sued out of existance long ago.
>>
>>35527
13% of the population 52% of the murders.
>>
>>35725
When Romans stop being piss-poor chain-smokers, you can brag.
>>
>>35642
Texan here. There's plenty of liberals.
>>
>>35527
>black people as dangerous/criminals due to their being black.
Statistically that's true though
>>
Sure is easy to comment without all the facts.
>>
>>35758

> except

did the education system fail you, son?
>>
>>35549
>Why do you think they live in poverty?

https://www.propublica.org/article/living-apart-how-the-government-betrayed-a-landmark-civil-rights-law

Institutionalized racism by the US government. Nixon. Blacks were unable to get loans for homes whites would qualify for simply because of discrimination. When the 1968 Fair Housing Act was passed Nixon did whatever he could to defang it and allow segregation to continue.

>In a 1972 "eyes only" memo to Ehrlichman and H.R. Haldeman, another aide, Nixon explained his position. "I am convinced that while legal segregation is totally wrong that forced integration of housing or education is just as wrong," he wrote.

>The president understood the consequences: "I realize that this position will lead us to a situation in which blacks will continue to live for the most part in black neighborhoods and where there will be predominately black schools and predominately white schools."

Of course, you know that public schools in the USA are funded by property taxes so if black families are unable to live in areas with higher property values they'll be forced to go to schools with worse funding, which often times mean a worse education.

>Others say income disparities are behind the color-coded American metropolises, that lower-income African Americans simply can't afford to live in wealthier white areas. Yet black Americans earning $75,000 a year typically live in poorer neighborhoods than white Americans earning $40,000 a year, according to an analysis of census data by John Logan of Brown University.

The best way for blacks to stop being poor and uneducated is to go to the same schools which produce adults that aren't poor and uneducated.
>>
>>35522
nah
>>
>>35547
>>35720
>>35533
>>35541
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rdusda.pdf

>Since blacks are 40% of drug violation arrests but only 13% of admitted drug users, there is an apparent disparity of 27 percentage points (since 40 - 13 = 27)

man it's almost as if being black gives you a racial bonus to arrest rate
>>
>>35805
hmmmmm well recently we gave them all a bunch of loans for houses. Guess what? They helped crash the global economy.

That "institutionalized racism" was nixon not wanting to MANDATE blacks and whites living together. He also believed that it was wrong to federally mandate that they live apart.
>>
>>35579
>apartheid
how's south africa working out now that the whites aren't in charge?
it's an uncomfortable truth that blacks are simply less smart than whites. face it
>>
>>35581
what? When were the British enslaved by the Italians?
>>
>>35805
also they've been bussing blacks into white schools since the 60s. Schools have got worse. Blacks have got more violent.
Face that face that inherently and in general, blacks are less fit for society than whites and the top tier asians.
>>
>>35812
>blacks are only 13% of admitted drug users
>admitted
we know blacks lie much more to law enforcement, anon. more blacks are criminals and criminals lie.
>>
>>35812
blacks are more flagrant with their drug use. Can't see that in the numbers
>>
>>35522
White lives matter !
>>
>>35812
Spin it however you like there are obvious reasons for this. The next study should be how violent or dangerous people from different communities are when they're high. Also should have a control question to check for lies because there is a major movement in america abiut blacks not listening to authority.
>>
>>35829
>>we know blacks lie much more to law enforcement, anon. more blacks are criminals and criminals lie.
Dude, everyone breaks laws, we have a filesharing board, countless people on here talk about fucking prostitutes and using drugs, /k/ommandoes have a copypasta about an 80% complete AR receiver going around that helps them to get around assault weapon bans and such.

Just saying someone is a criminal tells me little about who they are as a person. Same goes for groups of people.

If you really want to demonize blacks you should be mentioning the fact that Blacks commit more homicides per capita then any other single ethnic group in the country.
>>
>>35656
>personal accountability is horseshit even in a world only increasing in interconnectivity, truth lies in making excuses for incorrigible behavior, muh socioeconomic factors
t. bespectacled university student
>>
>>35873
>personal accountability

I never hear this phrase when white criminality is being discussed, I wonder why that is.
>>
>>35818
>hmmmmm well recently we gave them all a bunch of loans for houses. Guess what? They helped crash the global economy.

Are you blaming the subprime mortgage crisis on loaning money to blacks? I've never heard of this theory, care to unpack it? From the stats I've seen the amount of black borrowers is the same as the racial make-up in the USA.

http://www.responsiblelending.org/mortgage-lending/research-analysis/foreclosures-by-race-and-ethnicity.pdf

>That "institutionalized racism" was nixon not wanting to MANDATE blacks and whites living together. He also believed that it was wrong to federally mandate that they live apart.

Read the article. Romney tying up federal funds that would be used by a state or municipal to renovate freeways and sewage systems came with the requirement of allowing the government to override local zoning which prevented federally subsidized housing. If they wanted to keep poor blacks from going to the same schools as affluent whites they'd have to renovate their infrastructure without the help of federal funds. It wasn't mandatory.

Nixon kept trying to get rid of Romney and his integration plan and eventually did. Nixon drafted a bill that stopped tying federal funds to integration and that was the end of integration. Lasted about 4 years.

>>35828
>also they've been bussing blacks into white schools since the 60s

https://www.propublica.org/article/segregation-now-full-text

>But since 2000, judges have released hundreds of school districts, from Mississippi to Virginia, from court-enforced integration, and many of these districts have followed the same path as Tuscaloosa’s—back toward segregation. Black children across the South now attend majority-black schools at levels not seen in four decades. Nationally, the achievement gap between black and white students, which greatly narrowed during the era in which schools grew more integrated, widened as they became less so.
>>
>>35829
>we know blacks lie much more
>>35860
>Also should have a control question to check for lies because there is a major movement in america abiut blacks not listening to authority

Could I get a source for that? Any studies connecting race to perjury rates or honesty? Even something like how honest or dishonest someone is by income might be a tad bit useful because of the income disparity by race.

This is the closet I could find

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/11/4086.full

>In follow-up laboratory studies, upper-class individuals were more likely to exhibit unethical decision-making tendencies (study 3), take valued goods from others (study 4), lie in a negotiation (study 5), cheat to increase their chances of winning a prize (study 6), and endorse unethical behavior at work (study 7) than were lower-class individuals

Of course race wasn't taken into account but since more whites are affluent than blacks the assumption that whites lie more than blacks may have a leg to stand on, if only due to income disparities.
>>
>>35875
because much fewer of them rob 7/11s at gun point
>>
>>35900
Proportionality aside, if you have a crime being committed in America, it's 3 times as likely to be a white person than a black person... It's not like white crime is a rarity compared to minority crime.
>>
>peace officer
>>
>>35908
No shit there are more white criminals in terms of absolute numbers, whites are the majority population.

But blacks are 13 percent of the populace and commit something like 25 to 30 percent of the murders. That's a huge disparity and while poverty explains some of it, poverty doesn't explain all of it.
>>
>>35523
Nobody acts like it only happens to blacks. You'll notice that this officer was immediately charged with 2nd degree murder before the public caught on.

When a black man gets fucking choked to death or shot by cops in the back or while begging for mercy, it takes a gigantic public upheaval to get anything done about it. And that's if they do anything about it. And then when it gets done it's usually paid administrative leave and (if lucky) a manslaughter charge.
>>
>>35917
I'm sure it doesn't explain all of it. Something about being discriminated against on a daily basis on top of being stuck in poverty would make me angry and therefore more likely to do something violent as well.
>>
>>35920
Who discriminates against them on a daily basis
>>
>>35923
>Who discriminates against them on a daily basis
well, there's a board full of such people on this very website.
>>
>>35656
You dont know a thing about nuance.
>>
>>35716
Fuck you. All you are doing is taking it further. If you actually wanted to change anything you would be better to your fellow human no matter who they were. When you say this shit it takes the cycle even further. If people want respect they have to give respect first. Dont say you want some guy to die for trying to help you.
>>
>>35925
Do they come into contact with those 13 year old boys who live in thier parents basements in predominantly white neighborhoods that often?
>>
>>35923
Considering some one on k threatened to lynch me for being a quadroon yeah no I'm not even sure I fit the quadrooon bill as my dads from South America side note my great grandfather made his money in the 30s and 40s training German pilots for Lufthansa which was a cover for the German airforce near end of the war he made lots of money...
>>
>>35940
Hell my dad still has the reichmarks for the lols also dads side speakers Portugese, Spanish English , and German along with french
>>
>>35923
I came up in ATL and have seen cops calling people niggers and all that while arresting them for trumped up charges. Saw it weekly, I'm sure it was daily though. Dude anonymous just outed hundreds of KKK in all sorts of places, even government. Are you really gonna pretend they're not?
>>
>>35933
On the internet... Every day. And no I doubt that example was in person but it's just one.
>>
>>35764
That was a man who stood up for himself in the fact of a psychotic cop who was itching to unload on him.
>>
>>35927
Define "fellow human".
>>
>>35579
How about something from this side of 2000?

I don't irrationally hate the Germans because they wiped out my ancestors 80 years ago. Black people need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>36015
shalom
>>
>>35812
That can easily be explained by blacks being worse at hiding their drug use from the law, also there no distinction between what drugs.
>>
>>36016
I'm not Jewish, just polish.
>>
>>36018
Oh. I guess that explains why you're not screaming about your ancestors. Sorry, blyat.
>>
>>36019
I don't get your point, my ancestors were still massacred by the Germans. Jews weren't the only one affected you fucking idiot.
>>
>>35785

are you retarded?

>comes out of the pavement
>>
>>35758

Was this supposed to make sense?

> I disagree and you are bad for trying up with possible explanations for violent crime rates in poor black and white communities.
>no other explanation offered.
>no actual critique offered.
>just attacking the poster.

You should be captain of the 4chan debate team. I've certainly changed my mind. Because you did such a good job providing a logical argument or presented a possible alternative explanation.

Nothing in your post was worth reading. it was just a lot of loud "look at me! I know everything even though I have read about what the topic is and I haven't conducted my own research. (hurr, go to response, I see the news and TV, kek.) I know better than everyone else, especially the liberals, who are automatically bad. If I yell loud enough insult them enough I don't need to explain my reasoning, I just need to scream that everyone else is wrong."

Brilliant.
>>
great thread /news/

a white Mormon cop shoots a white man from Texas and you still end up arguing about how bad black people are.

makes sense.

/news/ the new /pol/
>>
I really hope the rouge officer doesn't get that plea bargain.
>>
>>35940
The internet doesn't count, especially an anonymous image board, don't be so sensitive nigger
>>
>>35927
>>police
>>wanting to help people
lol

That's funny dude.
>>
>>35920
Yeah keep thinking that, none of it is their fault whitey is responsible for all of it. Ignore all the murders robberies and rapes that are committed in the ghettos on a daily basis. It has nothing at all to do with a culture that glorifies barbarism and viewing other people as marks first and human beings second. It's just that damn whitey.
>>
>>35591
Rot in hell pig
>>
>>36029
Judging by his language, he's either a koalafucker or a bongistani. Either way, probably uneducated and too full of mudshit genetics to think straight.
>>
>>35745
easily found on fbi.gov.
>waah the stats are fake the fbi invented numbers

why dont you state YOUR source for such distrust in unbiased statistical evidence.

as well, is your point that less white people are caught, but they actually commit more crime? because considering the sheer volume of crime nig nogs commit, wouldnt white and black crime together make america something close to a lawless mega-detroit?

would someone not notice this massive volume of unpunished crime by white people?

police fear of nig nogs is not just based on "supposed" indoctrination (for which there would be overwhelming supportive evidence) but on personal experience dealing with crime every day.
>>
>>36050
I'm not saying it's justified you moron, I'm saying that it's a complicated issue and not the simple 'niggers bad huhu' shit you poltards push.
>>
>>35824
>blacks are simply less smart than whites
Making blanket statements large enough to cover millions of people really discredits your argument. Not that you care about being credible.
>>
>>35824
this isn't /pol/...you can't make shitty arguments and and expect them to work here
>>
>>35927
>If people want respect they have to give respect first.
You responded to the wrong post. Here you go >>35591

>>35591
>ALWAYS comply with a peace officer when he is arresting you. Every single word.
Wuh yas massah. I's sho gonna do dat erry tiem I's gonna be under ya rest.
"Peace officer." What a fucking joke.
>>
>>36075
Only on this board can you make such a stupid claim because you know that the IQ charts can't be posted here.
>>
>>35794
It's worse than that. 13% of the population. Half of which are men. Another half of which are young men. Young black men commit most of those 53% of the murders. It's more like 3% of the population 40% of the murders.
>>
>>36085
Are you one those "lead poisoning is harmless" racists? You know the kind that says literally nothing but genetics matters in determining everything about human nature? As in women can smoke and drink all they want while pregnant without any real harm done to the baby?
>>
>>35825

Late to the party but he's talking about the Roman ("Italians") conquest of Britain. Roman domination of the British Isles ended with the total withdrawal of Roman forces due to problems elsewhere in the empire, effectively leaving the native British to fend for themselves again. The situation really isn't that comparable to the emancipation of the slaves in America: Roman rule and influence ended completely with British emancipation, while the African American community continued to be harassed for some one hundred years post-emancipation. Another difference is that the emancipated British were now in total control of their country (though it wouldn't be the unified Britain we know today until much later) while the blacks had to fight for control of a preexisting governmental system.

The United States also wasn't a super power in 1865 when slavery ended, and blacks had difficulty finding jobs in the southern economy (which is one of the reasons the south fought for slavery: the land owners didn't' want to lose power if the economy modernized to eliminate the need for slaves). Black employment was further stunted during the best growth periods in American history due to continued Government sponsored racism. Thus the economic situations of the post-Roman British and post-slavery African Americans is also not a great comparison either. Had Rome stayed in control for another hundred years after freeing the British slaves (which implies that ALL native British were slaves, which is untrue) before giving the British autonomy (while still under Roman rule) then the situations would be incredibly comparable.
>>
>>35892
Helped crash. It is statistically true that Minorites of darker skin are far worse with money.
>>
BBC, Line of Duty
>>
>>36017
Or it can easily be explained by police officers targeting black communities. I don't know where you live but if you live in an area with lots of blacks do a ridealong with a police officer just to see how flagrant it is. I did one in Cocoa beach and the cop I was with just sat in front of a black neighborhood and stopped random cars asking to search them.

Didn't find anything, even after he called in the K9 unit. Just wasted some time harassing blacks.

Hell, if you even attempted to research police targeting blacks you could find a plethora of incidents and information backing it up. Like the entire Miami Gardens shitshow.

http://fusion.net/story/5568/florida-citys-stop-frisk-nabs-thousands-of-kids-finds-5-year-olds-suspicious/

>Two officers from the MGPD told Fusion that high-ranking department officials gave them orders to “bring in the numbers” by conducting stops and arrests. One officer said he was ordered to stop all black males between 15 and 30 years of age.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1957716.html

>Earl Sampson has been stopped and questioned by Miami Gardens police 258 times in four years.

>He’s been searched more than 100 times. And arrested and jailed 56 times.

>Despite his long rap sheet, Sampson, 28, has never been convicted of anything more serious than possession of marijuana.

>Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson 62 times for one offense: trespassing.

>Almost every citation was issued at the same place: the 207 Quickstop, a convenience store on 207th Street in Miami Gardens.

>But Sampson isn’t loitering. He works as a clerk at the Quickstop.

If you can be stopped, arrested and jailed for going to work because you're black just imagine how bad it is when a black actually commits a crime
>>
>>36144
>>36017
ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE NEWS ARTICLE HERE'S THE DISTRICT COURT AFFIDAVIT

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1682010-2015-01-22-affidavit-of-jose-rosado.html

>I was employed with the City of Miami Gardens as a Police Officer from since October
of 2007 until present

>Major Chapman at some point between 2010 and somewhere in beginning of 2012
told me we needed to target black males from ages 15-30.
>>
>>36029
You're the one who said "urban areas generate more crime."

I'm laughing at how far you will go to excuse blacks, your language reading like it's the urban area itself--the pavement--that generates the crime.

It's funny. You're funny.
>>
>>36085
darkie here have a 130 iq go suck on it dip shit. Also most people in cities have lower iq due to lead posining from past pollution and so forth there are some great articles about how leaded gasoline is still doing damage as after it was used in cars the emissions fell to the roads and ground
>>
can we please remove the cancer that is pol please... I hate these cowards behind keyboards meet me in the streets I will fuck your shit up. You want to threaten me say it to my face you sniveling cunt. You all are pathetic needing skin color to validate your own existence. Apparently you are so worthless that the only way you can find value is by trying to drag other people down... You know I wonder where you will be in 2 years after I finish my 4 year degree in geology.
>>
>>36156
no one cares about your autism
>>
>>35543
Did you just wander in here? Where are you from?
>>
>>36159
>I'm a brainless violent ape, come fight me

OK kid
>>
>>36183
I won't mind smearing shit like you across the the pavement. Why should I tolerate a person who constantly says they want to kill me. I value my life any one who tries to deprive me of that right will pay dearly
>>
>>35533
Does that mean the circle moves slow?
>>
>>35522
Cop charged with murder. Justice system works. Moving on.
>>
>>36234
PD is in bed with prosecutors. Cop gets please deal for almost no time. Meanwhile Louisiana man going to prison for 20 to life for shoplifting a dozen candy bars.

>system works guy's move on
>>
>>35522
nigga i dont care FMD is on rite now!!
>>
>>36241
>shoplifting candy bars
he deserves execution
>>
>>36278
Death by 1000 Baby Ruths
>>
>>35771

fuck you are dumb.

the word may was obviously placed in the post multiple times to offer up a hypothesis on what aspects of life contribute to the differences in crime. It wasn't assertion of fact you fucking retard but someone offering possible solutions.

i swear, have you ever read anything other than a fucking menu before? buy a book.
>>
>>36146

>anon says "urban areas create more crime" so he must be talking about the pavement

How did you even pull that together? Is that the only difference between urban and rural areas? The amount of pavement?

What other differences might there be between the rural and urban? population density (as mentioned in the first post). demographic differences (i,e, urban areas having greater proportions of young people. young people are most likely to be engaged in crime.). more transience (this means more people moving in and out). it may be easier to anonymous in the city. among many other differences.

keep trying to be "smart," i'm sure that will eventually work out for you.
>>
>>35543
Stupid people end up in poverty, maybe the black community's culture should change so it values education more and welfare/ghetto culture less.
>>
>>35522
Test
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.