[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get ready for more riots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: cbjprotectedman.png (613 KB, 1507x841) Image search: [Google]
cbjprotectedman.png
613 KB, 1507x841
http://www.pcgamer.com/watch-the-warhammer-40k-eternal-crusade-weekender-session/?utm_content=buffer47700&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamer
>>
sorry half asleep
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-latest-hundreds-of-protesters-converge-in-minneapolis/ar-BBr8DZ9?ocid=spartandhp
>>
>>35374
>when bae protects you from bullets
>>
Dat Heresy doe...
>>
>>35375
Is it just me or in every article that pertains to police shootings, the officers are white and the criminal is black?

If police shootings are as rampant as people say, then there has to be shootings from people of all different races. Hispanic cops could be shooting black people, but I've never seen an article about that. Only blacks and whites.
>>
hispanics turn white when you shoot at them,that's why you never hear about it.
>>
>>35378
its to serve as a witness plate to see penetration
>>
>>35386
White people make up more than half of police shooting deaths.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
>>
>>35400
If that's the case, then why aren't the cases that belong to the other half getting published?
>>
>>35401
Blacks always dindu nuffin though...
>>
>>35401
Partially because the media wants to play up police shootings to be a controversial racial issue to attract attention.
Partially because black people do get shot at a higher rate, being 3.1 times more likely to be shot by police than other races.
I think this is just because they commit crime 5.5 times more than other races though.
>>
>>35386

In 2015 cops shot 502 white people and 250 black "people".
Especially considering how much more likely blacks are to commit crimes that will require police, white people are in far more danger from being shot than a negroid is.
>>
>>35401
They do, in local news
GTFO retard, we dont want fucktard cracker faggots like you trying to formulate stupid arguements to defend our worst, as if they represent all of us. Ever think that makes blacks look bad? Of course not. Kill yourself reddit
>>
>>35446
Golly anon, he just asked a question.
>>
>>35452
I think it was because I misread the post. I wasn't asking why aren't the cases of black people be shot published, I was asking the opposite.

I was asking why aren't the cases where it's the white person being shot being published.

My fault.
>>
>>35455
And apparently I don't know proper grammar anymore.
>>
>>35409
The bigger issue seems to be the shooting of completely unarmed individuals at a range, which happens staggeringly more often to black americans compared to others.

>>35386
The major incidents that get reported are the shootings of unarmed persons, which do seem to involve white officers more often than not. The after action reports where they describe how threatened and scared for their life and such start to sound more like they are just super afraid of angry colored people, particularly blacks.
>>
>>35455
That's mostly media bias. Even hinting that it's a race issue will cause outrage on both sides, and outrage means attention. Attention means money. It's really that simple. Police kill people, even unarmed people constantly in this country. Unless it's spicier than just "fuzz killed a guy again" it's just not good enough.

With that said, there is most likely a racial component in a lot of white-black shootings, but it's not the biggest issue. Somehow, it's more palatable than the fact that police are being trained to act from a position of superiority and paranoia that leads them to both disregard and fear anyone who isn't in blue. Then they get guns and a nice blue shield to remove accountability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPs_n0WQaY

Just look at this training video about those fucking retarded "Sovereign Citizens" you see on YouTube screaming "I WILL NOT BE DETAINED". One guy fucking says that the reason many sovereign citizens will argue with an officer that pulls them over is to confuse them, so they can "assault or kill you". No fucking joke.

It goes on to say that the "soveriegns" are at war with this country.

It's all about "us vs. them" and how dangerous they are, despite a lot of them just being retards and autists. No room for nuance, it's all about being scared.
>>
>>35387
underrated post
>>
>>35400
They also turn white when they shoot black people.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.