[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School social worker filed multiple complaints about pedophile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1453117094947.jpg (13 KB, 400x423) Image search: [Google]
1453117094947.jpg
13 KB, 400x423
Cesar Gonzales-Mugaburu, 59, was charged March 18 with sexually abusing seven children — and a pet dog — in his home on a Suffolk County cul-de-sac.

She warned them over and over again.

School social worker Debbie Edwards filed multiple complaints with authorities about alleged foster father from hell Cesar Gonzales-Mugaburu.

But investigators and a Longwood school district central office administrator always pushed her aside and never took the allegations of abuse and neglect seriously.

Edwards complaints to the New York State Central Registry, which were forwarded to the Suffolk County Child Protective Services, date as far back as 14 years ago. That's when children in Gonzales-Mugaburu's care apparently first began to attend the Longwood school district.

"I tried to initiate investigations against this guy," Edwards told the Daily News Monday. "My professional instincts told me things were way wrong in the house."

Gonzales-Mugaburu, 59, was charged March 18 with sexually abusing seven children — and a pet dog — in his home on a Suffolk County cul-de-sac.

Edwards first encounter with the alleged predator was after a 16-year-old summer school student said he got kicked out of the house because of a new girlfriend.

"He had nowhere to go," Edwards recalled." I thought that was awful. What parent would lock their kid out for having a girlfriend?"

But Gonzales-Mugaburu wouldn't budge, insisting any child with a girlfriend under his care must leave the house.

Edwards heard constant complaints about Gonzales-Mugaburu from colleagues over the years.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/social-worker-repeatedly-warned-school-pedophile-article-1.2580519
>>
At one point, an official with SCO Family of Services, the agency handling placement, promised Edwards no more children would be sent to his home.

That never happened.

A 5th grader from Washington State living in his house in 2012 began attending Longwood Middle School without his glasses despite bad eyesight.

When Edwards called to complain, Gonzales-Mugaburu was incredulous, saying, "What should I do? Drop my pants?"

Edwards filed a complaint with New York State's Central Registry, citing medical neglect.

"Cesar went nuts," Edwards said. "He threatened to sue me."

As a result, the Deputy Superintendent of the school district, Michael Lonergan, ordered his administrative subordinates to direct Edwards to stop talking with Gonzales-Mugaburu's children.

"I was devastated," she recalled. "The kid would seek me out. He was destroyed."

Meanwhile, Gonzales-Mugaburu earned as much as $18,000 a month as a foster parent and adoptive father, according to authorities. He got extra cash for children with learning disabilities and other issues.

But at least one of the kids didn't need the extra care, according to a school evaluation.

Gonzales-Mugaburu disagreed and furiously fought to keep the child in special education classes, according to Edwards.

He also repeatedly complained Edwards and other school staffers were giving the kid treats and other bonuses for good behavior.

"It was as though Cesar wanted him to be as bad as he could be," she said. "It guaranteed Cesar got the hard to place subsidy, the highest rated one."

Lonergan did not respond to a call seeking comment.

SCO said in a statement Sunday that it is "shocked and deeply saddened over the circumstances that led to the indictment." It promised to "do everything possible to prevent this from happening in the future."
>>
Several months ago, one of Gonzales-Mugaburu's children refused to get on a bus to go back home. An administrator within the special education department of the Longwood Central School district allowed the child to stay in the school's residential facility.

Shortly afterwards Gonzales-Mugaburu was arrested.

Still, Edwards doesn't feel vindicated after all these years.

"I feel only sad that I couldn't have done more to help those kids," she said. "I can't tell you how many nights I cried. There are no words for how bad I feel."
>>
Btw the children were all boys he also assaulted a dog
>>
AGAIN WITH THE DOG?!?!
>>
>>35151
Why do these Mexicans keep fucking the dogs?
>>
>>34997
nah
>>
>>34997
>and a pet dog

What a monster.
>>
>>35185
It's a regular petting zoo down there...
>>
>expecting a tally to get just punishment from the law
Even when they arent Mafia connected they always get the blind eye. Goddamn spaghetti niggers
>>
>>35212
He's a spic, actually, from a wop area.
>>
>>35199
kek ! viva mexico !
>>
>>35248
>*latin America origin
>>
Longwood middle school
O
N
G
W
O
O
D
>>
She needs to sue all the people responsible now.

Instead of just feeling bad, why don't you wage a fucking war like you should have all along?

This lady's not that big a hero. People who fight with half-measures deserve to taste defeat, and she should feel bad that she couldn't do more, she didn't do much in the first place.

Typical woman, they won't go over anybody's head, that would be too much like taking a risk.
>>
>>34997
Yet my state was quick to take my niece and nephew away for just a fist fight with their mother.
I've fought my sister and destroyed her. I've fought my dad and destroyed her.

But police were quick to try and arrest me even though I was underage at the time.

What the fuck is with priority of these people
>>
>>35361
Spell the whole thing or don't do it at all!
>>
>>35390
>I've fought my dad and destroyed her
>her
sasuga america
>>
>>35390
You sound like a great guy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.