[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman got intimate with Dachshund on her birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1
File: 1453159736771.jpg (67 KB, 350x440) Image search: [Google]
1453159736771.jpg
67 KB, 350x440
-In what is now officially a trend, a South Carolina woman, 23, has been charged with engaging in sex acts with a dog, videos of which the suspect e-mailed to an acquaintance.

Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office deputies yesterday arrested Hannah Marie Haynes on a buggery charge for allegedly having sexual contact with a Dachshund.

An unnamed witness told investigators that Haynes “was sending them videos of her performing sexual acts with a canine.” The videos triggered Thursday’s arrest of Haynes, a shoe store employee.

According to an arrest warrant, Haynes “did carnally copulate against the natural order” by “performing sexual acts with a Dachshund canine” inside her home in Chesnee (pop. 887).

The alleged encounter with the dog occurred on March 9, which was Haynes’s 23rd birthday.

Haynes, seen at right, was booked yesterday afternoon into the county jail on the felony charge. She was later released on $5000 bond.

Earlier this week, a 21-year-old Florida woman was arrested for engaging in sexual activity with two dogs. The woman, Miranda Johns, allegedly sent her boyfriend videos showing the canines “giving her oral sex while she masturbated.” Last June, a Florida woman, now 19, was arrested for similar activity with her pit bull. Police found photos of the dog “performing oral sex” on suspect Ashley Miller.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/another-woman-collared-for-ruff-sex-acts-840375
>>
What if we're all degrading intellectually and now doing beastiality and integrating into the animal civilization biosphere?!?
>>
>>34242
So...out of all the dogs she could have fucked around with, she picked a Dachshund......the irony.

Oh well, Dubs get. I'm out.
>>
>>34242
>Haynes “did carnally copulate against the natural order” by “performing sexual acts with a Dachshund canine”
Fuckin 1800's up in here
>>
Fucking disgusting laws. The dog wanted to have sex with that woman, so it had sex. What's the problem? Because it's icky and "unnatural"? Have you ever considered that interspecies sex is very common in the animal kingdom?
>>
>white people
>>
>>34242
According the wording in her arrest warrant, Forcing siblings to copulate would be equally valid, therefor ban inbreeding of dogs because accomplice to crime. Wonder how well that would go over. No one would get an overly cute genetic mutant as a pet, imagine how pissed people would be.

Christ these laws are barbaric in nature and so poorly worded...
>>
Where is the video?
>>
I guess that's why they call them "sausage dogs"
>>
>>34250
she's not white she's a jew
>>
>>34242
>collared for ruff sex acts
I wish it was my job to come up with shit like that, that's amazing.
>>
>>34328
Emancipation...
>>
>>34313
I know. I'd like to make a pun right now, but I can't think of one.
>>
>>34328

Me after reading you - http://guggy.com/Jimbo_mcGuggster/after-visiting-4chan
>>
White bitches are some of the most deviant low lifes on this planet. And white women are the biggest recipients of welfare andaffirmative action as well...real losers as far as abilities are concerned
>>
>>34335
Officerrr he's hiding over here I found him come quickly pls
>>
>>34242
>videos of which the suspect e-mailed to an acquaintance.

Gonna need some evidence bruh.
>>
>>34378
Find it yourself anon.
>>
>When you realize most women would rather have sex with a dog than you
>TFW no face
>>
>>34432
Obviously, the woman in the pic has such pent up sexual frustration that only a Dachshund could satisfy her...
>>
>>34247
fuck off furfag
>>
Take the knot.
>>
>>34247
please fucking end your life you pathetic furfag. animals cannot consent in the same way a human does in having sex, sex in the animal kingdom is a completely different thing to how humans have sex. please die
>>
>>34242
Looks like somebody, screwed the pooch.
>>
>>34486
"training" a dog to obey human commands seems already not natural to me. Why no letting the dog fuck a human. Hurts nobody
>>
so the latter 2 were arrested cuz doggy licked them down there? and this is...illegal?
>>
>>34530
Stop posting famalam.
>>
>>34247
>>34530
OMG every time I see people like you I gravitate more and more towards /pol/'s ideal view. Freaking fix yourself, I don't want to be a damn nazi
>>
>>34247
The rape, between species, that occurs naturally in the animal kingdom is not really a good example to use...
>>
whats funny is that a few days ago i finished watching Dog & Scissors anime. the coincidence is hilarious
>>
>>34303
Everyone calls them "wiener dogs", which is even more significant in this case.
>>
>>34559
So you were hon-y?
>>
so she's into midget dogs, who are we to judge?
>>
>>34304
Where did you get that idea

>She was later released on $5000 bond

Okay i believe you.
>>
>>34432
Start barking boy.
>>
>>34242
Dogs are objectively better at satisfying women than any man can ever hope to do.
>>
Well as long as she didn't hurt anyone it doesn't really matter what she did.
>>
>>34708
She hurt that poor dog, didn't you hear, he had a ruff time when the video got out to the net.
>>
>>34336
>She fucked that weener, dog
>>
>>34242
I don't think I'll date a woman than has dogs.

I know I won't go down on one.
>>
>>34486
>animals cannot consent in the same way a human does in having sex

Although I agree sex with animals is all kinds of wrong, it has nothing to do with the animals "consent". Animals like dogs, cats, you know, the type of animal most of these people get caught fucking, are pretty unambiguous with what they like or dislike. If they don't want to do something, you'll know. It isn't an issue with consent, it has to do with disease and health.
>>
>>34758
Humans cannot get feline aids.
>>
>>34759
Maybe not, but would you trust swapping bodily fluids with a member of a different species?

What could go wrong?
>>
>>34758
>t has to do with disease and health.
Yep.
SO why is homosexuality protected again, becuase their community is rife with AIDS.
Which is pretty much the point those anons were making, somehow it's wrong to be disgusted by gays, but being disgusted by this is somehow perfectly fine.

Both are mental illnesses that go against the natural order.
>>
>>34778
I find gay sex disgusting too anon, but AIDS can be transmitted through heterosexual sex as well, so outlawing homosexuality based on that would be hypocritical, unless we were to ban sex altogether, which obviously can't happen.
>>
*music plays* Who let the dogs pull out ?
>>
So no video evidence to support these claims available to the public then?
>>
>>34336

>Dog throws woman a bone
>>
>>34336

>Dog attacks pussy
>>
>>34486
>animals cannot consent in the same way a human

do animals consent to being pets? to being livestock to be killed for food? do they consent to being sterilized or euthanized? do working animals consent to being what amounts to indentured servants?

we literally give 0 shits about 'consent' when it comes to anything else we do to animals, so you're gonna need a better argument for me. Hell, a male dog voluntarily mounting a female seems like the closest thing to consent to me.

I'd buy the 'natural order' or 'degeneracy' arguments loooong before i believed this had anything to do with consent.
>>
>>34247
dolphin rape caves are okay though? c'mon, fur/life fur/ever & state's rights.
>>
>>34244
Been happening for years in Sweden.
>>
>>34888
you can see it in their eyes m8
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.