[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second site to report on Ted Cruz and his sex scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/25/twitter_just_lost_its_god_damned_mind_over_ted_cruzsexscandal_mongering/
>>
>>33876
These tweets are pure gold.
>>
We finally Stumped Cruz!
>>
>>33903
Speak for yourself /pol/, some of us here are apolitical. That doesn't mean we don't enjoy an occasional juicy gossip story involving a huge politician though.
>>
>>33876
Man, does Trump know how to make a grand show or what?
>>
>>33876
>Salon
Does anyone have a link to a non-psychotic source?
I don't want to give that mendacious demagoguery mill even one extra click.
>>
>>33912
Here anon, have a nice day!

Presidential candidate Ted Cruz is trying to survive an explosive “dirt file” on the finger-wagging conservative senator!

And the new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — reveals how the reports say the staunch Republican is hiding FIVE different mistresses!

“Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider.

“The leaked details are an attempt to destroy what’s left of his White House campaign!”

The ENQUIRER reports that Cruz’s claimed mistresses include a foxy political consultant and a high-placed D.C. attorney!

There are also whispers of other intimate late-night sessions Ted has had in Washington — and even a wild sex worker makes the cut!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-mistresses-cheating-claims/
>>
>>33913
The source is still shit.
>>
>>33917
Tell that to John Edwards
>>
>>33917
Proven track record not good enough for you? This is the original source you braindead mongol anyone else picking it up doesn't change that. It's up on NBC now anyway.

Also having worked cases trying to get redactions before the fact they released images along with the story means the story is true and they've gone through the lawyers. But lets say history tricks us and this ones wrong, Trump just doubles down on his prior stance on libel laws. Win win.
>>
>>33913
>Here anon, have a nice day!
Thanks.
It's a crazy world when the National Inquirer is a more balanced source than most news magazines, but here we are.
>>
>>33895
Seconding this. I wish for more articles to include the "best-of" for stories instead of the boring shit usually heard.
>>
>>33906
Who do you think found that initial rock, and started pushing it across the plateau and down the mountain?
>>
I mean the answer to this is does Ted Cruz plan to sue them.

If the accusation is false, then he could easily say: the story is nonsense, there is no basis for this in truth, and I am suing the Enquirer for Libel.

He did all but the last to my knowledge... meaning... there may be some basis for the story...

Perfect example of this is David Cameron not suing over the story claiming he fucked a dead pigs head. Why? Probably did it.

Maybe Cruz only cheated on his wife with 1 woman... however, hey, if he did it with 1 woman, why not make it 5? Take makes it racy as well as scandalous.
Also one of the accused is Trumps staffer, and she said that the story is totally false: On her end...

If he doesn't sue, I'd come to the conclusion that he's guilty(before someone says innocent before proven guilty, adultery isn't a crime, and this tactic has been used against people, ranging from David Cameron to Oscar Wilde). If he does sue, then its a shameless hit piece.

Time will tell.
>>
>>34069

>Perfect example of this is David Cameron not suing over the story claiming he fucked a dead pigs head. Why? Probably did it.
He's a politician, even if he did do it, he doesn't have time to argue over every accusation that comes his way. Neither does Obama have time for trash pundits who speculate his wife is a man. They know better than to fall for the bait.
>>
>>33876
American politics are a fucking reality TV show. No wonder Trump is doing so well, he has experience in the field.
>>
>>34069
This.
The National Enquirer wouldn't post shit like this without at least a grain of proof- if it's false he's going to sue them into oblivion
>>
>>34104
Especially after Gawker.
>>
Very good chance Cruz does NOT sue anyone over the sex scandal, here's why..
http://the-american-journal.com/was-cnn-amanda-carpenter-ted-cruz-secret-lover/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.