[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz steals Trump's delegates in Louisiana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: cruz control.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cruz control.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Sorry blonde billionaire, but there goes Louisiana!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/ted-cruz-gains-in-louisiana-after-loss-there-to-donald-trump-1458861959
>>
Can the GOP Stump Trump?

http://strawpoll.me/7178555
>>
The Jews are getting nervous... Rigging to the max lmao
>>
>>33824
It's funny that they're starting in Louisiana, though...
>>
>>33791
le paywall dot exe XD
>>
fucking pouting orang utan had it coming
>>
underrated story of the day
>>
>>33884
When Rubio was in a few states randomly shifted delegates over to his camp.
>>
>>34013
Rubio has plenty of them but he rejected the Unity Ticket and is not a team player.
>>
>>34021
I'm talking about shady relocation of delegates already pledged to Trump moved to Rubio for 0 reason. Not sure what unity ticket you mean since he needed to wim FL to stay alive.
>>
>>34028
I'm referring to this: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/exclusive-marco-rubio-rejected-unity-ticket-with-ted-cruz-221066
>>
>>34039
Ted Cruz on a ticket is garbage. The winning establishment ticket would have been Bush/Rubio. Had all the makings of a good 3 terms like Reagan/Old Bush did. But Jeb had nothing but the name and wouldn't even accept that.

Sidenote Clinton/Sanders crushes that ticket though. If Trump walks in w/ the numbers who will he pick as the VP that pick needs serious heft to manage the Clinton/Sanders ticket. Christie can't be it. Carson sure af can't do it.
>>
Cruz also stole Georgia's delegates but Trump has stolen a few in Alaska.
>>
>>33791
>paywall
Fuck off OP

anyway, is this basically what Ron Paul did in 2012?
>>
>>34088
Okay Trump get your thieving hands OFF OF ALASKA!!!
>>
>>33791

I thought this guy was going out of the game after the sex scandal
>>
>>34213
Now you know better...
>>
>>34216

It is pretty stupid that a politician should go out just because he fucked a couple of women.
>>
>>34149
Ron Paul fiddled around with the convention later than Cruz is doing...
>>
>>34217
How so? He's running a campaign as a god fearing bible thumper. All happened during marriage.
>>
>>33791
all aboard the ruse Cruz
>>
>>34236
Donald Trump cheated on his wife too and is a Christian too - stop being a dumb nigger
>>
>>34263
Okay Cruzmissle, Trump runs as a christian-leaning secularist (no, he hasn't said this, but his views reflects it.). Unlike Ted, he doesn't hamfist bible verses and religious allegories into every speech to try to lock in the zealous christian vote.

Cruz's campaign literally runs on "traditionally family values" but Cruz is sleeping around on his wife and his children all hate him. "famimly vbaleus"
>>
>>34263
Trumps not running on a religious agenda. And as a Christian the concept of forgiveness and paying his dues plays well over time. He's admitted he's a better father than he was a husband.
>>
>>34276
>Trump runs as a christian leaning secularist
top kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EIgHsGZAmk
>>
>>34057

He has to run with Rand Paul against it and make the election Him vs Hillary.
>>
>>34057
>Clinton/Sanders
Wait what
>>
>>34057
I don't know, Chris Christie is pretty fucking hefty.
>>
>>34057
Oprah.
It won't happen, and it would be dumb, but you've got to admit that would be a strong voter-getter.
>>
How is Ted Cruz even allowed to run

>inb4 hurr durr Obama wasn't born in America
>>
>>34558
His mother was a US citizen. That's good enough for "natural-born", apparently.
>>
>>34217
t. clinton
>>
>>34217
It's stupid, except Ted Cruz is running as the Jesus candidate. Kind of hard to accept a Jesus candidate who has also fucked a bunch of women behind his wife's back.
>>
>>34263
You obviously haven't been following this election cycle very closely if you think Trump is a Jesus candidate. Trump is a secular, center right populist, not a fundamental religious fanatic like Ted Cruz makes himself out to be.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.