[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High Caste Indians Set Low Caste Homes Ablaze, Burn Two Children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 1
File: sitapur-fire-1-580x395.jpg (25 KB, 578x395) Image search: [Google]
sitapur-fire-1-580x395.jpg
25 KB, 578x395
http://www.abplive.in/india-news/up-dalit-colony-set-on-fire-for-not-voting-for-gram-pradhan-2-died-309578

In a wave of continuing violence against Dalits and Adivasis that stretches back to independence, high caste Indians continue their campaign to reinforce the feudal caste system through intimidation, rape, and murder.

But guys, like, we totally don't have caste in India anymore -t. Brahmin/Rajput/etc. in America
>>
>>32592
you know the drill

poo in loo
>>
>>32598

If only you knew how that tied into the caste system in India. That meme actually helped shame the high castes about that issue.

Stuff like this article is essentially daily news over there. The other day there was a video of a low caste man being hacked to death in public for marrying a high caste girl.
>>
>>32592

Pretty racist for you to demand another culture changes just because you don't understand it.
>>
>>32649
Yeah bro. We should totally be understanding of the conquering mentality of Islam as well and allow them to do what they do, screw established ethics. While we're at it lets be more tolerant towards human slavery in Africa and China as well. It's just part of their culture, bigots.
>>
>>32592
>superpower by 2020
>still has the caste system

Thats some spicy curry shit there, lads
>>
>>32653

I know your being facetious but you aren't wrong. It is wrong of the West to look outward and demand others follow our values. Other culture's values may be different, but that does not make them unequal.
>>
>>32654
Did the Jim Crow laws get repealed before or after America became a superpower?
>>
>>32660

When has the South ever been a Super Power?
>>
i barely even lurk but it always puts a smile on my face when i see someone referring to finnish memes. i dunno anything about meme magic but finland stronk, yes t. baba dolan
>>
>>32663
I didn't say that, because that isn't a country.
>>
>>32667

Did Jim Crow involve the entire nation, or just the south pajeet?
>>
>>32666
FINLAN MENTIONED

BERY IMBORDAND

:-----DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>32670
Does caste discrimination involve the entire nation? No, because caste discrimination is illegal in India. So already they're doing better! :DDD
>>
>>32677
>Does caste discrimination involve the entire nation?

Yes. Yes it does.
>>
>>32657
Im all for letting them practice their unique cilture in their shitholes, but if they come to western countries and try to establish it here, they should be deported.
>>
>>32681
So by arguing that, now you're pushing the argument from Jim Crow laws (ie. institutionalised racism) to general racism. In which case, America was, and still is, guilty of.

Yet my argument stays the same. You can be a superpower and a dick.
>>
>>32666
666 :----DDDD padre
>>
>>32684

You have to have a dick to be a super power pajeet.
>>
>>32677

>caste discrimination is illegal in India

And yet it is universally practiced. Dalit murders by high caste street shitters occur on a daily basis. Nice try, but we're not buying your stench. You should be ashamed of yourself, treating your countrymen like that.
>>
>>32683

Not only do they come to western cultures, but in the case of Indians, you all welcome the high caste Indians who continue to practice the caste system when they come to America.

You can bet they continue to practice nepotism and discrimination against low caste Indians in America.
>>
>>32592
how can you even tell what caste someone is? They can just create a new last name or whatever and move to a new village
>>
>>32592
Where did the caste originate anyway? Did the Hindus come up with it?
WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET THEN WE BECAME IMPURE
>>
>>32738

Then they know for sure you are not upper caste, which is enough. No upper caster person would bother to change their name, so you can just assume they are lower caste and treat them accordingly.

Also, people are nosy and will dig around in your past to make the determination even if you change your name to an upper caste name. Being private about it is also enough to determine you are lower caste. They will want to know about and perhaps meet your relatives in order to rent you a home.

>>32746

No, its an Indian thing. Its likely been transformed many times over several thousand years, and Hinduism transformed it once more. Its really just India's form of feudalism. The Dalits and Adivasis are the peasants, and the lords and landholders are the Brahmins and other in between castes.
>>
>>32657
Can't tell if trolling or if Carl the cuck has graced us with his presence. Regardless www.tumblr.com might be more to your liking.
Islam is a cancer and the caste system Ks objectively bad for society
>>
>>32592
Shit like this, along other backwards-mentality issues that are extremely prevalent in that hole of a country, is why I laugh any time somebody brings up the concept of India as a developing nation, especially in economic and agricultural sectors.
I have an economics professor who thinks India is a great source for cooperative and localized agricultural economic movements, but he completely neglects to mention the social disparities, government corruption, degraded infrastructure, poverty, and incredibly shit national economy. He regularly jerks himself off over fucking Vandana Shiva's agro-movement and shits on Monsanto and Cargill, but ignores all the terrible shit those rural peasant farmers do to each other.
Seriously, fuck India.
>>
>>32592
DESIGNATED
>>
>>32746
It came from Hinduism. Vedas advocate some people are greater than others.
>>
>>32649
"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."

- General Sir Charles James Napier, Commander-in-Chief in India to Hindu priests complaining to him about the prohibition of widow burning by British authorities.
>>
>>32865

The slum at Dharavi, the largest in India, was formed when the British aided the Brahmins and other high castes in forcing the low castes out of the city. Don't pretend the British didn't love the savagery of Hindu tradition. Most of the British rulers in India were in favor of incorporating bride burning into local law. The Brits were scum just like the Brahmin.
>>
>>32871
like Napier?

"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."
>>
Everything I've read and heard about India really paint it as the worst hell hole on earth.
>>
>>32886
Well when you have a religion. pretty much custom made to guarantee you have a permanent slave class.

only worthwhile thing in India is the Sikhs
>>
>>32657
>Other culture's values may be different, but that does not make them unequal.

yes they do. ours are superior.
>>
>>32888

Sikhs are pretty scummy too - they assassinated one of India's prime ministers, tend to be cheap, and filthy as fuck. Pretty much everyone in India is. At least the Muslims in India don't shit on the streets, but they're a minority and they also constitute most of the Mumbai underworld.

>>32865
>>32885

Don't know why you keep bringing up Napier. For one, he's imposing his national custom on India while the Indian Brahmins are merely trying to practice their own native customs on their native land.

And yes, the British had a huge negative impact on India's economy. They did away with tariffs and prevented local industries from accumulating capital and competing with foreign industries and markets, instead dumping goods manufactured in Britain on local Indian markets at prices below tariff, effectively crushing Indian industry for the next two centuries.
>>
>>32893
The Brahmin's culture causes innocent women to be burned alive.

My culture is to destroy cultures that do this.

Stop oppressing me you shitlord.
>>
>>32894

Brahmins can do whatever they want as long as it's on their land.

The British/West can do whatever they want as long it's on their land.

Conflict and dissipation arise when people try to break these rules and try to impose their customs on other people's lands, like Napier did to the Brahimins in their native India.

Not that hard, cuckstein.
>>
>>32663
One word.
California
>>
>>32888
>>32893
Marathas are the best though

t. maratha
>>
>>32888

The Sikhs practice caste in India too. Every religion there does.
>>
>>32904

The Brahmin is not an oppressed minority. Its a nepotistic ruling class that makes a living off slave labor. It comprises 2.5% of the population, so the local culture of India does not belong to it. It is an illegitimate group, and would have been eradicated by now by the lower castes if not for the obvious threat of intervention from outside powers in its favor.

They have no more a legitimate claim to India than the British.
>>
>>32592
Killing lower cast people is akin to killing niggers.
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>32942

>They have no more a legitimate claim to India than the British.

They do.

They're ethnically, linguistically, culturally, racially, and genetically Indian.

Also, the religious customs and practices of India weren't just unilaterally instituted by the Brahmins but were instead a complex and multifaceted synthesis of differing praxis from the Brahmin, Kshatriya, and Vaishya castes.
>>
>>32954

>They do.

No, they don't.

>They're ethnically, linguistically, culturally, racially, and genetically Indian.

Nope, they're rape babies from foreign invaders.

>Also, the religious customs and practices of India weren't just unilaterally instituted by the Brahmins but were instead a complex and multifaceted synthesis of differing praxis from the Brahmin, Kshatriya, and Vaishya castes.

While you may find wikipedia useful, it doesn't give you enough information to come off as knowledgeable about a subject this involved. The system is obviously a deformation not dissimilar to feudal systems of class that developed all over the world, the difference in India being that the feudal system is still in place. It extends far beyond religion, as the caste system is practice by virtually every religion in India, including non-Hindus.

Brahmins are a verminous minority of rape babies, cockroaches and termites.
>>
>>32953

Nah, the Brahmin thinks he is not a nigger, but he is just an Uncle Tom, servicing the white man's donger, thinking the white man approves of him while killing people of the same race as him.
>>
>>32959
average IQ of bhrahmins is significantly higher than lower casts, it's even higher than jews.

>Lowercast
>not literally being niggers.

Bhrahmins aren't killing anyone to please the "white man"
>>
>>32960

>average IQ of bhrahmins is significantly higher than lower casts, it's even higher than jews.

Fucking LOL. No its not don't make me laugh. Indian Brahmins have average IQs in the 80s same as other Indians, they're borderline mentally retarded on average.

Yes, Brahmins were the niggerly Uncle Toms that pleasured the weiners of the British conquerors in exchange for positions of power over other brown people when the white British man came swinging his dong at them.

Obviously there was an intense homosexual relationship, involving much butt bungling, between white British men and Brahmin temple priests.
>>
>>32962
>bhrahmins having same IQ as lower cast scum. that's like saying whites have same iq as niggers.

Keep trolling kid.

my sides.

That's why lower cast are given reservations just so that they can set a foot in college.

http://pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/

>Bhrahmin - 105 (minimum)

>lower cast is sub 80.

Keep trolling kid.
>>
>>32965

Don't get butt flustered, my Indian friend. You don't have to prove anything to me about yourself. I don't think that its a bad thing that Brahmins are just another nigger class of Indians with an IQ in the 80s. It is sad, but not bad.

>le kid repeating le accuse of being troll meme when backed into corner

You're done here, friend. Time to stop before you post more blogs for your sources and embarrass yourself more.
>>
>>32746
The British Empire enforced the caste system to make the Indians easier to control. Like Palestine, British meddling made everything go to shit and when they left, everything went... shit-er?
>>
>>32649
STFU I AM AN INDIAN AND I AM EMBARRASSED BY THIS SHIT. FUCKING SHIT ........REEEEEEEEE...

I'll go kill these caste supremacists. FUCKING RELIGION.....

>inb4 can't deliver
>>
>>32746
Brahmins were the priests, Marathas were the warriors, Vaishyas were the businessmen and Kshatriyas were slaves and workers. Gradually, Brahmins started accumulating more power and completely reformed Hinduism and made themselves superior to others.

>>33016
The caste system was in effect hundreds of years before the brits even touched Indian soil.
>>
>>32657
A culture that isn't conducive to the goals of a society is unequal to one that is. Culture and countries are not immune to scrutiny and logic.
>>
>>32663
Are you dumb? Cotton was king once.
>>
>>33016

you are a dumbass.
>>
>>33033
nigger the kshatriyas were rulers and warriors....marathas were a type of kshatriya. bhramins and kshatriyas are lighter skinned & many even have blue eyes. The rest of the castes are short, dark and ugly abbos
>>
>>32657
>It is wrong of the West to look outward and demand others follow our values
True,shitskins can't understand stoning women who had been victim of various crimes is literally retarded.
> but that does not make them unequal.
HOLD UP FAMILIA
So you saying fauna that eats bugs,lives in mud huts and never had a civilization is somehow equal to people who went on the moon and discovered quantum encryption?

Whether you perceive it or not,there is a hierarchy,with 90% of those 7bn being at the bottom of it.
>>
>>33109

>are lighter skinned & many even have blue eyes.

Oh my god this is pure comedy gold. Gave me a real faff and a laff, but you can stop now. No one is buying it, Brahmoid. Everyone know you're just another nigger, but even worse, you're an Uncle Tom who wants white approval.
>>
>>33109
>manlets with poo skin and pee color eyes that smell like old armpits ,dumber than flies and obnoxious like mosquitoes
>muh nazi aryan pale,blue eyes and blond hair superhuman
>muh INDIA GONNE BE SUPAPOWAH IN 2020

You gypsies are the result of rape by :
-a minority of indo-europeans who gave you religion and spirituality
-greeks
-iranians
-mongols
-various other central asians
-afghans
-arabs
-chinese
-dravidians

all of them left a trail of cum that is today's indians

t. history student
>>
>>32649
I for one understand their culture and religion just fine, I actually studied India and Hinduism extensively in school. I can speak extemporaneously on the tenets of Hinduism for over an hour.

And with that said, those people who did this are a bunch of sub-human savages and for tolerating their savagery in the name of multiculturalism or whatever misguided ideal, I view you as quite sub-human as well.

It might be my culture to kick your door down and tie up your family and rape them all to death, starting with the youngest. And if you would justify that as a legitimate cultural expression--as legitimate as any painting or poem or song--then my culture really would be to break your fucking nose if you were dumb enough to say so in public.

It's not my culture to rape anybody, and yes, that DOES make me superior.
>>
>>32663
Um, for a couple of centuries prior to the US Civil War?????

Ever heard of King Cotton? Big Tobacco? Big Sugar?
>>
>>32657
>It is wrong of the West to look outward and demand others follow our values.

Nobody demands that they follow our values, they can follow other values if they want, they just can't burn little kids to death for being born in the wrong family.

That's not a "value," that's not a "culture," that's begging to be nuked.

And you're begging to be sterilized and then slapped silly.
>>
>>32954
Brahmins are as bad as pedophiles. Killing them should not even be a crime.
>>
Uncivilized sun niggers
>>
>>32960
Holy fucking shit, it's one of them! This guy's fucking Brahmin or whatever.

HEY! KILL YOURSELF!!! The whole world is disgusted by you people.
>>
>>32965
That's college admissions standards, has nothing to do with the average IQ of those groups, retard.

It just means all the Brahims with low IQ's don't get accepted to college. That doesn't mean all Brahmins have high IQ's or that lower castes have low IQ's.

But I guess you'd need a high IQ to understand that, which is why it eluded you, Pajeet.
>>
>>33016
The exact same thing would happen to you if a good-looking successful guy took over your house and tried to teach you how to be more like him.

WHile he was there it would mostly just make you feel bitter and resentful and you wouldn't learn much and then after he left, you'd revert back to your old shitty ways with a vengeance.

And the fact that you were always a shit, didn't really ever stop being so shitty, and became even shittier still afterwards . . . Is not the successful guy's fault.
>>
>>33018
Listen Pajeet, this is important: Because you publicly renounce and rebuke your inferior culture, and offer to take up arms against it, I accept you as equal-to-white.

I regard your birth as an Indian to be a mistake of nature and I extend the full rights and protections of American exceptionalism to you.

Congratulations and welcome!
>>
>>32904
Well I was trolling before, but people who legitimately think land has any bearing on whether a thing is morally right or wrong have nothing but my disdain.

IT'S FUCKING DIRT, YOU DIRT FUCKER!
>>
>>32657
I pray every day that we can dig deep within ourselves and find the necessary national conviction to completely destroy the continuing, atrocious farce you refer to as non-Western values and culture in India.
>>
>>32660
America wasn't a superpower till Post WW2 so after.
>>
>>33179
LOL, your monkey ass is describing your own nigger self...you fat, ugly, black or swine colored neanderthaal with no history or civilization
>>
>>33348

POO
>>
>>32592
You can't blame us tho
Low caste vermins keep looting, raping, assaulting, mugging, lying, stealing and everything else evil. Then they ask for reservation in government positions and schools and colleges and everything because "we're unprivileged boo hoo".
But when we retaliate, against all the bullshit they pull off, we're the bad guys.

This scenario is very similar to the nigger scenario in the states, and gypsy scenario in Romania and abbo scenario in Australia.
>>
>>33366

Nobody is buying it, bud. The only abbos in India are the circus freak Brahmins who paint themselves like clowns every morning before squatting on the street to release their daily poo.

Please don't rape any Dalit children for not cleaning your street shit fast enough on your way to temple.

And stay in your shithole of a country.
>>
>>33380
I live in a city so nobody gives a flying flying fuck about your caste, I'm just pointing out maybe the lower caste are actually scumbags who deserve all the shit that happens to them.
But a foreigner like you wouldn't understand
>>
>>33396

I can never understand your urges to rape and murder little scumbag evil satan incarnate Dalit children, you're right about that.

Nice try, friendo.
>>
>>33396

>I live in a city so nobody gives a flying flying fuck about your caste

LOL What a fantasy. Your kind hacked a low caste man to death last week in a city for marrying an upper caste woman.

Everyone knows what you are up to.
>>
>>33398
>>33399
Haha who even wants to touch disgusting dalits and other dirty ugly low castes? Who know when was the last time they took a bath.
Are you guys dalits? Because I can't see why a foreigner would get this buttmad
>>
>>33396
yeah i agree fuck you eat shit your just coming up with excuses to justify rape and murder again eat shit

or think about what your saying is a childish view and that you were actually just trolling
>>
>>33401

Stay out of America.
>>
>>33401

>even wants to touch disgusting dalits and other dirty ugly low castes?

Brahmins, when they do their daily rape rituals of little Dalit children. They stop being untouchable long enough for him to get his cheesy microweiner wet.
>>
>>32649
If you're implying that the entire world hasn't undergone class warfare since the dawn of recorded history you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>33405
That shit almost never happens, Brahmins hate lower caste way too much to do that kind of shit. Sure some traitor might do that but remember, lower caste on upper caste violence is a lot more common than the opposite.

>>33404
Immigrant dalit detected
Don't ever come back to India faggot.
>>
Tribal mindset is enforced by the elite to seperate the oppressed castes so they won't unionize. Death to all tyrants and sociopaths! Death to all ignorance, including religious dogmatic principles and hierarchical social class systems! Fuck you, arrogant racist! Fuck you, petty elite! The world shall punish you for your hate!
>>
>>33401
You really can't understand why someone would be angry that you seperate people based on some superficial social boundary? Really? Are you truly so deluded?
>>
>>33411

>a lot more common than the opposite.

Categorically false, and you're a shit troll. Now if you don't mind I must USE my LOO in which to POO.
>>
>>33411

You couldn't make someone come back to India even if you made it a life or death demand.

Have fun stepping over turd and open sewers on your way to work.

And remember, superpower by 2020.
>>
>>33415
its as superficial as any other social boundary anyone else creates, doesnt seem like anyones business but the indians
>>
>>33420
Stop thinking in terms of countries and cultures. It's all a lie, we're one people. The boundaries are completely false. Truly evil motherfuckers have you completely fooled.
>>
>>33419
your dark, short ugly stature is even more hated by whites than in india
>>
>>33209
You would let someone take over your home? No matter how successful this fucker is, most people would fight till he left.
>>
>>33420

Nope, Indians either behave like civilized people or stop demanding to be treated like civilized people. They have to sit at the civilizational equivalent of the kid's table, due to the fact that their current system is feudal, placing them several hundred years behind modern social systems.

What happens to people is every person's business.
>>
>>33421
>>33426
spoken like true zealots
>>
>>33424

Don't get butt flustered on me brahmoid, have a burger and calm down. Projection will only take you so far in an argument.
>>
>>33427
Fuck you buddy, I'll cut you. The only zealots are the ones that enforce ruling class and dogmatic religious principles. It's fine if you want to be part of that shit yourself but the moment you force someone to adhere to that shit because of cultural differentiation you're a fucking tyrant and in the end you'll be dissoluted for your avarice.

Prepare for punishment sociopath, because it's coming.
>>
>>33433

Yep, you're spot on. Its just the Indian version of feudalism. Like feudalism in Europe, it will be overthrown one way or another. "Low caste" political parties are gaining steam as more and more "low caste" people get educated and acquire wealth.

They have a choice to make, they can accept it graciously and cooperatively dissolve the caste system, or they can suffer through whatever the liberated peasants deem justice.
>>
>>33428
dude im an american and some of the most ugly people i see are from india ...they are darker than niggers...usually skinny short manlets related to abbos of some sort...make me wanna puke
>>
>>33434
No one needs to force the system to collapse, it will on it's own just has it since time immemorial. You'll just never defeat those that would protect themselves from that system. Judgement approaches, and it's name is anarchy.
>>
>>33433
>ill kill you if dont rearrange your ancient society to fit my current ideals and values
good job convincing me you arent just another crazed zealot high on power
>>
>>33438
>implying I said that
>implying you're not twisting my words to try and trick people into putting faith in the self-replicating social cult of personality
>implying it's me that will judge you for your misdeeds and not the natural cycles of humanity
>>
>>33434
Also, fuck the justice system you low grade thinker. Anyone with a modicum of brevity or wit has already discovered that the "greatest good" is a hypocrisy and that justice is just revenge in disguise.
>>
>>33436

As an American virtually every Indian you see is a Brahmin. The vast majority of Indians in America are Brahmins, who are the descendants of rape babies from dozens of different ethnic groups and races from west asia and eastern europe, combined with the native population. Like someone took parts from different animals and placed them on the same face.
>>
>>33441

Anarchy is for teenagers.
>>
>>33440
you literally just threatened to cut me and "dissolute" me because i dont share your specific values, your just a maniac with a gun like every other zealot in history and as soon as the vessel that allows your kind to subvert and murder in the name of your religious level ideals wanes from its temporary advantage things will return to normal as they always do
>>
>>33445

Yeah, he's like a Brahmin with a dick in a room of dalit infants.
>>
>>33443
Anarchy is a naturally occuring phenomenon that is established when society and it's values break down. You can already see the cracks beginning to show in many aspects of social interaction. This interconnected world we've made is on it's last legs, ready to burst at the seams. None of the value systems we created played out how they could have because of the rogue elements of greed and tyranny. People refuse to control their impulses no matter how many times we get to this point.
>>
>>33445
I threatened to slash your tongue out because you called me a fucking zealot you vapid, retarded cunt. Dissolution of consciousness is a naturally occuring punishment. It's like throwing bad eggs down a garbage shoot. I don't have to do fuck all. The universe will judge you on your pride and prejudice. I couldn't care any less about you, you're just a maggot in the grand scheme of things anyways.
>>
>>33442
nah dude these are aboriginal types of people whom charles darwin considered to be apes. Filthy niggers like you whose blood is like poison to the white race
>>
>>33450

nah dude you're objectively wrong, they're brahmins and you are basically worshipping at their cocks as they use their nepotistic traditions to dominate your society

> Filthy niggers like you whose blood is like poison to the white race

Don't panic, friend. Keep your cool.
>>
>>33450
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking asshole. Just because you have white skin it doesn't mean you're automatically enlightened. Your racism is indicative of the opposite, you're a fucking nobody and you don't understand the first thing about epigenetic markers.

Go learn before you talk shit you fucking moron.
>>
>>33451
white nationalist movements in europe and america are very familiar with india and how filthy monkey blood of the lower indian castes caused the collapse of the once great aryan civilization
>>
>>33453

kek

They're were no Aryans in India. There were multiple invasions from West Asia and Eastern Europe, leaving millions of mixed rape babies, and thats all the genetic studies show. They banged it out with the locals, before settling down to form the most impoverished part of India today.

Also, the high and low castes are not distributed in that manner. In fact, the highest proportion of high caste people is among the dark aboriginal southern people.

You literally don't even know the basics of the system. How pathetic.
>>
>>33454

*there
>>
>>33454
Fuck off jew...read the work of european historians all the way to the rise of hitler
>>
>>33459

Caucasians never migrated to India, but some middle eastern ethnic groups did launch a few military invasions over many millennia, creating millions of rape babies collectively referred to by historical revisionists as aryans.
>>
>>33465
>historical revisionists
you abbos are worse than african niggers coz you aint even good at sports...you are small dark ugly manlets
>>
>>33470

he he he
>>
somebody caught a lot of fish
>>
>>33418
Hah truths may be bitter they must be faced, the lower caste commit a lot more crime than the upper caste.
You can debate this as much as you want but you can't deny the truth
>>
>>33507

You are rambling incoherently. No one is buying the nonsense you're selling.
>>
>>33507
Blacks and hispanics commit more crime, but the ideal is that they aren't shat on for being dark, only for being criminals.

Also, nice stats brah
>>
>high caste poo in loos
>low caste poo in loos

I'm dying lads
>>
>>33557
Top fucking kek

Top Caste = Lord of the Flies
>>
Is /news/ just /pol/ for news. Christ this place is a shithole. Can't have a decent discussion on here without "lol poo in loo", "lol nigger", "lol abbos". What a shithole.
>>
>>33576
Don't stoop to their level, >>33576-san!
>>
>>33576
Nah. These started happening just after the "Looking for news? >>>/news/" announcement.

Just keep posting interesting articles and they'll go away after a while.
>>
>>33576
I think poo in the loos are the easiest to trigger after Canadians.
>>
>>33348
Face it fam you were better under muslim mongolians.
Maybe you can be a superpower and a superpoo-er simultaneously.
>>
>>32657
It isn't a question about these people's culture being worse than ours. It's the fact that these people killed because somebody of a lower class married somebody of a higher class. Either way you look at it, that's wrong
>>
>>32746
it literally came from the white people who came to the north of india in 1500 bc and then wrote the vedas, they enslaved the locals and set the caste system.

Thats why the north is a little lighter and brahmins are (or used to be) the whitest people.
>>
>>35081

There were never any white people as migrants to India you retard. Nigger shitskin Indians wrote the Vedas. The caste system is not even prescribed by the Vedas, its prescribed by the Manu Smriti, another one of their nog texts.

The north is paler because of Mongoloidic and Arab conquerors who raped the north Indian maternal ancestors and made rape babies that live there today. Caste doesn't work on color, there are tons of Brahmins in the south as well. They aren't white, they're just deluded Indian nig nogs who worship white cock. The equivalent of Uncle Toms.

Stop trying to trick white people, its pathetic.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.