[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
London prepares for terrorist attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x334
Should I be worried about this? Or does it just seem like bait?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/12199959/London-braced-for-ten-simultaneous-terror-attacks-in-wake-of-Paris-atrocities.html
>>
No Anon. Disregard terrorist threats. If you change your lifestyle because of their threats then the terrorists win, and /news/ will probably be disappointed, too!
>>
vote ukip
>>
I know but those Paris attacks shock me to my core. When I have been to Paris in the past, the places around the République was where I would be. Now I'm scared to even go to Paris.
>>
>>31283

Vote leave.
>>
I wonder if they'll only aim for the capital. Maybe they never bothered to learn about the rest of the country.
>>
>>31273
This is what you get for letting the refugees in.
Your country dun fucked up.
Revolt. Kill them if you have to.
>>
They're preparing for multiple attacks just in case, i don't think that they are that serious it will happen.

>>31290
Paris is a dump anyway
>>
>>31273
No
In fact you should accept more refugees. I heard it's worked wonders in Germany.
>>
Yes, let in as many Mohameds as you possibly can please.
More Mohameds in UK means less terrorist attacks in the US.
>>
Why wouldn't they
Mudslimes just blew up Brussels.
>>
>>31322
Says the bigot racist that doesn't have a beating heart, considering that there are kids dying in a war that is not their fault while you have your coward ass comfortably seated in a nice country. Grow a conscience.
>>
>>32317
How can you be so naive?

>while you have your coward ass comfortably seated in a nice country

This is you. This is you not knowing how harsh reality is. Maybe one day you will grow up...hopefully it won't be too late.
>>
No matter what happens keep calm and carry on and if they kill you cant worry so you should never be worried.
>>
>>32325

For a naive guy my conscious is clean and calm. I help those in need and that is my nature. Being a dipshit like yourself you wouldn't be able to understand
>>
It's just fear mongering. Keep calm and carry on. Also make sure you vote to stay in the EU so we can coordinate with our allies and keep a good diplomatic relationship, which will help with security issues. This is a european wide threat and integration with our security services will help combat it.
>>
>>32335
When you will leave your mommy house and start dealing with life, things will look different.

If you already had and still think these things, you're a goddamn cuck
>>
>>32339

You must have left yours by now and seen that life isn't that easy either.

No need to be inconsiderate to other peoples problems, for starters they had to flee their home country because there is a war going on that is not their fault.

Can you imagine how difficult that can be?
>>
>>32349
The points are

1) Many of the people let in are not from Syria but just random north african/middle east guys eager to live off our welfare
2) muslims are never ok, if we were taking in cristian or atheist people or whatever it would have been fine
>>
Go about your daily business if it's actually worth shit. Avoid crowds, unattended bags and skinny faced guys who look overweight around the belly.

Take the opportunity to reconnect with your fat friends whom you could use as cover against bombs and bullets.
>>
>>32349

Yeah sorry I completely get your point and would agree with it but the other poster is right in regards to the UK taking in people from a variety of places not just syria.

I also agree that we shouldn't be letting muslims in but that's a religion thing not a racist thing. Not a fan of any religion and I see islam as one of the worst.
>>
>>31273
Not at all. Islam is a #religionofpeace. We need more muslims and non-whites, wherever they go they are peaceful, tolerant of others and respect the law of the land.

Don't you see how enriched belgium was today? Silly anon, we would much rather be blown to pieces than dare be called racist.

Cucked.
>>
>>31273
preperation is the best defense.
So by tightening up security and keeping a close eye on anything unusual, we can be prevent an attack.
All the ones that did hit succeeded because he took our eyes off the ball.
>>
>>31293
As far as the government is concerned, London is the country.
>>
>>32455
And that's why they will fight tooth and nail to keep it theirs. Nothing short of a large scale professional army invasion will take london. A few dozen retards with bomb vests will just get shot down or kill themselves and accomplish nothing more than some panic and a few dozen dead people. Then the baying for blood will get strong er and stronger until riots happen and the common man who wants shit to be done gets their way
>>
>>31273
>prepare and deploy units in case of attacks
>but still let tons of immigrants from the middle east in
>>
>>31273

Word on the street that Toronto is next.
>>
>Should I be worried about this?
Personally? No, nothing will happen to you.

In general? Maybe. An attack will undoubtedly come, but the next attack might be as lame as the last one, where that guy tried to do a knife-stabby-stabby rampage and ended up, what? Minorly injuring a few people?

These bombs they use do need some level of expertise to make, in order to not blow yourself up in the process of making it, and that expertise is coming back from Syria/Iraq/Yemen. This means that attacks are going to be more successful on continental Europe, because it's been easier to sneak the guys with the knowledge in. It's going to be harder in the UK, because there is more restrictions in place on getting there, meaning more chances of identifying somebody, or suspecting somebody.

Of course, while the authorities are looking for somebody from the current conflict, it might be easier to have someone trained in a more 'classical' place like in Pakistan fifteen or twenty years ago, then if asked, say you were just visiting family, that's why you were there.
>>
>>32629
Nobody cares about Toronto...
>>
>>32673
>Nobody cares about Toronto...

Not any more

>>32258
>>
>>31273
PROTECT BIG BEN!!!
>>
>>32335
The world isnt like your hollywood movies fuckface. Children die worldwide It sucks but it happens. The UK is a fuckin miniscule island thats straining to hold the people it already has
>>
>>31273
Just accept your death like a good cuck. Don't fight back or protect your people and your culture, that would be racist. Just surrender to the invaders and hope they make you a slave instead of killing as you watch them take your women and your land.
>>
>>31283
that's the opposite of what you should do to help this situation, fucking idiot.
>>
>>31273
how many muslims are in london?
friends want to go there but they dont realize the dangers
>>
The more terrorist bombing the faster Europe wakes up.
Here's to another 9/11 tier event with 4 digit casualty numbers.
>>
>>33118
Muslim detected.
>>
>>32370
As the greatgrandson of an Syrian inmigrant this kind of offends me, but I see your point, my greatgrandfather followed the law and got a family and a family bussines going. But it's idiotic to think at this point that a flood of refugees with no screening are going to be the same.
>>
>>33143
>Thinking that's an argument anywhere other than /pol
>>
“I would say this to the Muslims, and in the United States also, when they see trouble they have to report it. They’re not reporting it, they’re absolutely not reporting it and that’s a big problem. It’s like they are protecting each other but they are really doing very bad damage… They have to open up to society, they have to report the bad ones.”

President Trump
>>
>>31283
>Buttocks smooth
>Mind clear
>>
Wow I can not believe all of this happend in Belgium, a place known for waffles. Well at least ISIS cooked us 271 waffles. I know I know not funny.......they shouldn't have burnt the other 31
>>
>>33147
This. The problem is screening. Nobody is saying that all refugees are rapists/terrorists, but how are you gonna know which ones are?
>>
>>31273
Paris is about to get 360 noscoped
>>
>>32317
It's some how my fault because my country isn't full on war for religion, nice.
Good thing I can lay on my ass all day and go to work.
That's a civilized country.
>>
>>33260
I don't want the refugees, either. Europe is not responsible for the Arab Spring. And they bring backwards ideas with them, and will never be employable. I'm getting sick of being the fucking El Dorado of the world, while it's impossible to find a decent fucking job, or a decent place to live.

Europe is full, and everyone can fuck right the hell off. Especially if they expect me to respect their insane religion, too.

And that's kind of the point. Not everyone in Molenbeek is a terrorist, but everyone there fucking supports terrorism. Terrorists are only a tiny part of the problem. It's the popularity they have among muslims living in the West that's the real problem. I saw some thread about this on a Muslim forum, and for every muslim you;d call a "moderate" there was one literally calling for the genocide of the European people.

I do not want these cunts here. They can fuck off and ask their "brothers and sisters" for charity.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.