[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Return of John Kasich's "Chill"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0
He knows exactly what to say.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/kasich-brokered-convention-chill-183023670.html
>>
The only Trump could possibly win before the convention is if Kasich stays in. Kasich staying in the race will just make more states like Illinois, where Kasich and Cruz had about the same number of votes, and combined had more votes than Trump, but were both completely crushed.

Kasich staying in is a win-win-win. Either Trump wins enough to win it outright (which according to the delegate math, he's still on track to do, not sure where this brokered- sorry "open" convention talk is coming from) thanks to Kasich taking #NeverTrump votes OR he has so many votes the RNC couldn't reasonably deny him the nomination thanks to Kasich taking #NeverTrump votes OR they pick Kasich, which at the end of the day, he has the big thing going for him that he's not Ted Cruz. Rato will never ever get the nomination and that's enough for me.
>>
>>30679
This is exactly the opposite of what's going to happen.

See >>29891 and
>>29993
and >>30312.

Oh and >>29354 and >>29329
and >>29354

>not sure where this brokered- sorry "open" convention talk is coming from)
It's coming from the RNC, silly.
>>
>>30681
What's the opposite of what's going to happen? I put out 3 options. I really don't care who the fuck they pick as long is it's not Rato or Romney
>>
>>30683
They would never pick Cruz, they dislike him as much as they fear Trump, and Romney would be a complete disaster but I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>30683
If you can stomach watching Rachel Maddow for 15 minutes, watch the clip in the link in >>30312 , she explains how the RNC is going to elect delegates to the convention that won't vote for Trump no matter what after the bound first ballot at the convention.

Ron Paul's campaign ironically showed the GOP how to do it in 2008 and 2012 and now they're going to use that against Trump, but because the GOP is the one doing it against Trump instead of having it done to them by Ron Paul, they will have the people making the rules on their side this time.
>>
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/03/2016-scouting-report-john-kasich

I will remind you all.
>>
Kasich and Ryan for the Party Sexual Healing ticket.
>>
>>30683
All if it. Literally everything you said, the opposite will happen.
>>
>>30656
>""""""""moderate"""""""" hick who's literally 4th in a 3 man race
>thinking he can get the establishment to rally behind him before Cruz and Trump strike a deal
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.