[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banned by Amazon for returning faulty goods.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 3000.jpg (579 KB, 1919x1151) Image search: [Google]
3000.jpg
579 KB, 1919x1151
http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/18/banned-by-amazon-returning-faulty-goods-blocked-credit-balance

Ebay does this too.
>>
>>30477
>When your account is closed you also lose access to the Amazon Prime on-demand film streaming service, and if you have paid £79 for an annual subscription the money is lost.
This just goes to show that you NEED to read those TOS agreements you just scroll through and click 'Agree' on. Some of those will literally sign away rights to any intellectual property you make on the service or program.
>>
>>30477
>The Guardian
>>
The dude was a jerkwad abusing the return system with a try before you buy strategy. Fuck him.
>>
>>30574
What's wrong with the Guardian?
>>
>>30587
I'm sure it's just a meme being espoused - The Guardian is really good.
>>
>>30585
Amazon allows that, but the guy was returning perfectly good items as "broken" so he wouldn't have to pay return shipping. That is what they banned him for.
>>
>>30587
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/22/thomas-the-tank-engine-children-parents
>>
>>30593
I don't understand. Why did you link to The Onion?
>>
>>30593
>commentisfree
You're a retard
>>
>>30513
Really doesn't matter if you read it or not. If you do business with these thieves you're now assumed to have agreed.
>>
>>30477
Thank G-d the Guardian is covering the taboo topics that nobody else will touch instead of going for the low hanging fruit like rapefugees raping and murdering their way across the continent unopposed.
>>
>>30477
Fucking enterprise
>>
> Purchase something for the first time no problem
> Switch cards and try to purchase something
> Account banned, no way to access my purchase history not even sure how I would go about using warranty on my products if it ever breaks (had a 2 year warranty)
They're a bunch of fucking kikes. I try to consume from local shops now. Sure, it's harder and the prices may not be as good but I'd rather pay slightly more before giving amazon more money
>>
>member since 1999
>no problems
Feels good.
>>
>>30640
>>Thank G-d

jew nigger detected
>>
>>30513
>you NEED to read those TOS agreements you just scroll through

Feels good living in the civilized part of the world where legaleze traps like TOS/EULA isn't legally binding.
>>
>>30896
Where please?
>>
>>30587
They're another lefty echo chamber, pretending to be bold truth-seekers while really just regurgitating establishment propaganda and the clerisy's right-think.
They're not as mendacious as Huffpo, Salon, Slate, Breitbart, Fox, WaPo and the New York Times though. Why is American media so ideologically extreme?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.