[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comey-vs-iPhone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Comey-vs-iPhone.jpg (116 KB, 767x634) Image search: [Google]
Comey-vs-iPhone.jpg
116 KB, 767x634
http://bgr.com/2016/03/14/apple-fbi-iphone-encryption-comey/
>>
>>28992

>should of
>>
This is why I own an Android no problems with my security.
>>
>>28995
Fucking pisses me off to no end.
>>
Can the people eroding our rights just drop dead already? I don't even care if that post puts me on a list.
>>
>>29064
Maybe you should of payed attention in your English classes.
>>
>>29072
I didnt need no stinking english klass. It was all like readimg fuckin shakespear and other borign ass useless shit. I droped out and gud fukkin riddance.
>>
>>29072

wait, what was wrong with that phrase?
>>
>>29076

It's "should've", the contraction for "should have" - not "should of", which makes no grammatical sense whatsoever.
>>
Thanks, Obama!
>>
>>29080
It was intentional, along with the first line "I HAS a question"
>>
>>28992
Who's the guy saying Srsly?
>>
>>29053
Google backdoors Android hard
If you think you have no issues with security it's because the government needn't ask Google for permission, they're happy to give out any info
>>
>>29053
I though google made products out of the goodness of their hearts? Oh wait, sorry, google is primarily an ad company, they read and index everything, no such thing as privacy with google. And like >>29102 said, if asked google will gladly hand out any information they are asked for.
>>
And liberals think you don't need the second amendment
>>
>>29102
Does Google offer the FBI backdoors to its encrypted mobile devices? Since Lollipop, Google has offered full disk encryption.

I might just be switching to Ubuntu phone.
>>
>>29107
You don't need a gun; just shoot the breeze!
>>
>>29094
still annoying af
>>
Jobs revolved 286 times in his coffin, no kiddin
>>
>>29102
I guess people don't know how to jailbreak there own protections into Androids anymore.
>>
>>29136
That's because Google is NSA, has been since its inception. The search logarithm was straight up a DARPA research grant.
Google was originally googol.stanford.edu.

Android was OSS until Google bought it for that Russian kid, but there's AOSP (Android Open Source Project) with secured ROMs out there.
>>
>>29257
>search logarithm
>>
>>29257
>logarithm
>logarithm
>logarithm
Not even outside of /sci/ I can escape the 15 year olds who do not know a spec of what they're speaking.
>>
>>29108
>I might just be switching to Ubuntu phone.

Gotta keep all those shota pics secure, huh?
>>
>>28992
>people still use devices with RIL hardware to store sensitive info
shiggy diggy
go offline or get fucked
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.