[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/politics/donald-trump-tower-anonymous-hackers/

Is real? Although I appreciate the desire to support those seeking political asylum I Thot anon was not in the business of meddling in pols. I do appreciate a good troll. Idk. Just curious. Is real Anon? Anyone know? Or some unk faker? Idk.
>>
Just realized. I'm dumb. But still. Ne info? Haha
>>
Old news, but yes it's real. Search on social media for #optrump and you'll see their most recent attempts.
>>
Sorrys and thanx. New to me tho. :)
>>
From what I've heard from Anonymous (remember my news is entirely based on Youtube channels which may or may not actually be speaking for all of Anonymous, and because Anonymous can technically be anyone who says they are Anonymous it creates a ton of confusion) they aren't attacking him. Simply put, they hate him but they believe in his freedom of speech so they won't touch him. Now if he gets in office and starts making threats on free speech I can't make any promises about that, but for right now all I can say for sure is that what I've heard is great hate but ignoring for the sake of their morals. As for what I feel about that... Well it's a mixed bag, and I'll leave it up to other's to decide on their own.
>>
Good thoughts. I'm not so sure about anything these daze. I have read many supportive comments on var 4chan posts. Neway at least so far we are still free online. That is something we def need to secure. Both parties seem intent on closing the freedom. And some software devs.
>>
>>28934
e we
>>
>>28921
lol no anon made trump do destro the gop
anon will self-destruct 000 trump when time is best
veew
>>
It would be to our benefit if we could get a different personality type into office. All these bureaucrats are on the same trip
>>
>>29137

Trump is not the kind of personality you want in the White House.
>>
>>29137
When you say personality, you're saying how he relates to you and how he vibes with how you feel. Most often when people say a different personality type, they want different topics discussed, or just have a loss of connection with their politicians.

In the U.S., we have seen both of these, which is one reason why Bernie is doing well, but that doesn't mean that Trump is a good answer. He's more of a symptom of the problem, rather than the solution.

Let's face it, when Trump appeals to you, you don't care about his policies so much. Instead, you trust in him and like how he says things, rather than what he says.
>>
>>29159

Agreed, I guess what I mean is he has the establishment scared. I'd like a president with some of these qualities.
>>
I thought Anonymous was for liberty and freedom? Trying to dismantle and stop someone from campaigning for presidency is not democratic. Anyone should be able to run, you just don't vote for them if you disagree.
>>
>>29367

So you want to vote for Trump because he's pissing all over the GOP?

Not because he has any actual policy plans or any sense of what he wants to do with his Presidency besides "kick out the brown people"?
>>
>>29140
He's the kind of personality I want in the white house.
>>
>>28921
Please think for yourself. Anonymous is for human rights, not taking them away.
If you'd looked on the anonymous you tube channel you would have seen this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ECT82UjG0x4
>>
>>29397
>>>/pol/
Having a divisive bigot in the White House wouldn't be as fun as you seem to think
>>
>>30444
>>>www.reddit.com
>>
Hi.
>>
>>30444
>Having a divisive bigot in the White House wouldn't be as fun as you seem to think
Yeah, the last eight years have proven that. The biggest race-baiter since Woodrow Wilson, but he's black so that's okay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.