[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
National Review endorses Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: first class cruz.jpg (152 KB, 775x1024) Image search: [Google]
first class cruz.jpg
152 KB, 775x1024
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432682/ted-cruz-national-review-endorses-texas-senator-president

http://theresurgent.com/the-deal-is-made-kasich-to-ohio-rubio-to-florida-cruz-out-of-both/

Coming off of his big Wyoming win, of course.
>>
>>28484
Wow, the shocking thing to me is that they have abandoned Rubio.
>>
>>28486
You can support Rubio for fun but with Donald Trump reaching success in the Primary the time for playing games with candidates like him are over.
>>
>>28518
I'm sorry but I think it's crazy to think the old guard Nixon/Reagan-era neocons who are still backing Rubio at this late date are ever going to support Trump behind the scenes.
>>
>>28519
Too bad because the inmates are running the asylum now, right?!
>>
>>28522
Too bad for the PNAC neocons maybe. Some people saw this coming back when The Tea Party Inc. was still forming.
>>
>>28484
Wyoming wasn't even a vote, it was a pick by party insiders.

Also National Review is dead.
>>
>>28578
They might be dead but the zombie corpse still has plenty of influence among longtime republicans with money when Bill Krystal goes media whoring. If there is any part remaining of the former Bush administration that has been sitting on their hands waiting for their 'turn', they are the current readership of NR.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.