[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man tries rushing stage at Trump rally, gets taken down by Secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-calls-protests-chicago-rally-planned-attack/story?id=37601079

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8

Have we entered a new stage in the campaign?
>>
Lmao at these fuckers in the crowd yelling "Kick his ass Donald!," "Kill him!!"
>>
>>28314
Remember that scene in TDKR where all the cops rushed all the terrorists? That's gonna be the future rallies: one group of pro-s vs the anti-s, duking it out and going for blood.
>>
Say what you want about him but after the quick shock he not only turned he squared up.

He's got nuts I'll give him that.
>>
>>28322
Easy to square up against a guy being held back by the police. I see it happen at the strip club every weekend.

Trump was sweating his ass off up there because he was obviously wearing a bullet-proof vest under his coat. Ask any cop, those things are hot as hell.
>>
Given how many people in this country have guns, it's only a matter of time until someone gets shot at a Trump rally.

If it ain't Trump, it'll be a Trump protestor, and if it's a Trump protestor, Trump will celebrate the guy who did the shooting.
>>
>>28343
Oh don't get me wrong I don't think he would have done well if the guy made it, and the USSS decided not to kill him. Trumps an old man, he's pushing 70.

I've seen many who go through exactly the same scenario who get down and cower. Nothing more than a good response.
>>
>>28320
You know why that hasn't come to pass already? Guns man. Look up antifa videos from Europe. Because the populace is unarmed everybody all of a sudden gets a bit braver and willing to terrorize when they realize there's not a big chance of being shot dead instantly.
>>
>>28314

Staged af
>>
>>28373
Yea Trump was the mastermind of the whole thing. Planted the isis supporter a year ago, made Bernie unexpectadly rise to challenge Clinton, organized the bernie supporters to riot a rally in chicago to have the year old bernie supporting isis sympathizer american hater charge him the day after.
>>
>>28392
?
>>
>>28395

>I believe everything the television says
>>
>>28421
Hm?
>>
Too bad the SS didn't shoot him
>>
>>28425
SS got close to killing for Trump when they choked somebody...
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>28395
>isis supporter

hahahaha
>>
>>28444
That's basically their job though.

If you don't wanna get killed then you should try to attack Trump.
>>
>>28454
Shouldn't*

Oh fug here comes the FBI
:-------DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>28454
>>28455
>If you don't wanna get killed then you should try to attack Trump.

Now that's a freudian slip if I've ever seen one
>>
>>28450
true and gay more like it.
>>
>>28483
>freud
Don't quote the work of hacks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.