[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3487606/Homeless-man-shot-Philly-teenage-chicken-shop-worker-cleaning-table-close-charged-attempted-murder.html
>Man, 70, who shot Philly teenage chicken shop worker for cleaning a table too close to him charged with attempted murder
Ooga?
>>
Why are they so stupid?
>>
>>27999

By "they", you mean black people. Just say it. Say the word you want to say. Go ahead, I won't think any less of you for it. (It'd be hard to think any less of you than I already do.)
>>
>>28002
anon, leave the passive aggressiveness to women, this is a anonymous site, no one gonna give you brownie points for being PC brah
>>
Mod are out and about, just saying. I got warned earlier today for shitposting like Cartman.
>>
>>28012

See? At least this guy's got the balls to be the sort of unabashed racist that 4chan is known for harboring, fostering, and unleashing upon the world at large.
>>
I thought he was 60, or is this a new case?!
>>
>>28015
Run down to the store. Buy some Preparation H. Apply to your assblisters. I'm tired of hearing your yelps of pain.
>>
>>28050

What? If you're going to be racist, own that shit.
>>
>>28061
By today's standards, tehnically everyone is a racist.
>>
>>27998
this is like 10 blocks from me. everytime I drive by it I tell my roommate we're gonna go in one day lel
>>
>>27998
>Wearing a fedora
That explains it all.
>>
Oh look, another racebait outrage story from The Daily Mail.

This thread brought to you by Piers Morgan.
>>
>>28281
Maybe it is a 'bait' story - but Blacks still did it, so there.
>>
>>28002
n i g g e r s

WOW that felt SO GOOD to say its like a weight has been lifted from my soldiers
calm down lad
>>
>>27998
>ooga
did you uh, read the sticky?
are you perhaps the same guy who posted the negro caricature image in another thread?
guess what! you are a racist and shitting up this board with your racist bias. i come here to get actual news story reported in an unbias manner but instead i get a bunch of racist faggots from pol shitposting bait articles so other racists can come and circlejerk about how stupid niggers are.

i set my expectations too high for this board. there is just too many racist shitposters and too little fucks given by mods for me to want to come here to find out anything significant or newsworthy.
>>
>>28381
Sadly this. Keep /pol/ on /pol/. It's not that hard you edgy neets
>>
>>28400

You're on 4chan. Asking racists to stay in /pol/ is like asking Obama to bring about world peace tomorrow: that shit ain't gonna happen.
>>
I worked at a Five Guys in DC when I was younger and a black guy lost his shit on a coworker who was sweeping near him. Like, dude. Really? We gotta keep the place clean... That's what keeps Five Guys separate from a lot of the shittier places in the District. You bet your ass I made sure he kept sweeping. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>28400
Could be worse this could be /his/ where they throw autistic fits all over the board for being told to keep /pol/ in /pol/ and mods do nothing
>>
>>28007
You call it "PC", I call it "behaving like a decent human being."
>>
>I hang out with core group of friends consiting of two white dudes and a black dude
>have two bernie-hyped roommates, both male and female. Dude is 28, and probaly being cucked by the 23 year old chick
>both make more money than me though, so I'm not one to judge
>one of the white dude accidentally lets a loud "CUNT" slip through while we're playing a game of magic
>bitch of a social justice loving roomie hears it, comes over, and rips into him for using that word and how its offensive to females etc etc
>later im told hes not allowed back in the house while my constantly PMS roommate is home lest she unleash her feminist rage
>3 months later my black bro and i are drunk as fuck calling each other all manner of profanities (in good fun of course) as we fumble around on my n64
>Says cunt like 6 times with my other roomie in the room over, clearly in earshot
>she doesnt bat an eye

Christ why is this allowed. I love the guy, but seriously he can get away with ANYTHING.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.