[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama pardonee murders a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Wendell-Callahan.jpg (64 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
Wendell-Callahan.jpg
64 KB, 600x339
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/03/death-penalty-indictment-filed-against-convicted-cocaine-dealer-who-allegedly-murdered-woman-two-kids-after-getting-early-release-from-obama-admin/
>Death Penalty Indictment Filed Against Convicted Cocaine Dealer Who Allegedly Murdered Woman, Two Kids After Getting Early Release From Obama
>>
>>27949
>Erveena
>Anaesia
>Breya

Thanks Obama ;^)
>>
That guy is a monster, but Obama didn't personally pardon him. This shit probably would have happened even if he was released 2 years later. He had a record of good behavior and unfortunately we don't have mind-reading technology yet.
>>
>>27979
Minority report kek
>>
>>27949
>When starting a thread you must include the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site
>>
Lock your doors after Obama's pardons are finalized.
>>
>>28027
>see URL from a Conservative site
>"n-not credible guys, DELETE THIS"
Please tell me /news/ isn't going to become /r/news.
>>
>>28057

Well. you're crying like a /r/'er. So, yeah, probably.
>>
>>27949
>Please post a more legitimate source of news.
>>
>>28057
Stop whining and start posting actual news from credible, reputable news sites instead of race-baiting partisan moral outrage derivative clickbait that rewrites someone else's news story (in this case WBNS-TV in Franklin County, Ohio) but makes it more inflammatory so that it generates more adsense to line the pockets of ideologues like Glenn Beck with adsense money.

Oh and I've never been to reddit but nice strawman.
>>
>>28064
>>28181
First of all, samefag.

Second, who the fuck are you calling a "whiner"? You're the one butthurt about some submissions you don't like.
>>
>>28230
>hurr durr samefag
I'm the second post not the first, not that he's wrong.

And why do you hate /news/?
>>
>>28057
I'm conservative but personally see the blaze as a fucking meme because its stories don't even pretend to be unbiased.
>>
>>28248
So the best sites are biased ones that lie to you about it. Gotcha.
>>
>2016
>Death Penalty

Oh... America...
>>
>>28308
>2016
>No death penalty
If you deserve to die, you deserve to die.
>>
>>27949

oh shit, here comes to Willie Horton fear mongering to rescue US from itself. someone call up Bush sr. and Bill Clinton to remind us that we need to be tough on crime otherwise we will all be living in the lawless murder pit Dukasis design for us all.
>>
>>28321

So you're fine with the State having full authority over your life to the point where it can decide to execute you and justify that execution any way it sees fit? You have no problem with the State executing people - including possibly innocent people - for any reason whatsoever?
>>
>>28308

What? The "Death Penalty" deters people from committing heinous crimes. I mean, look at Indiana, they have the DP and the crime rate is at 0. Not one murder, rape or any kind of abuse since it's been in effect.
It works!
>>
>>28422
That is a good track record for a hick state...
>>
>>28418
>I know nothing about how the death penalty works, but for the sake of bashing the US, I'll chime in as though I do!
>>
>>28418
I do. When you deserve to die..pack it up. When a kid messes up in school, the state tells him what to do. When that failed experiment of a human takes another humans life. Time to terminate that human. Its very easy to understand that thought process. The Death Penelty is necessary, no matter how many hippy liberal bibles you thump..
>>
>>28418
>>28429
Not so hick anymore, newfag
>>
That's weird the media didn't mention what presidential candidate he supports.
>>
>>28491
>>28321

What is this, 'deserve to die' motion? Is this an eye for an eye revenge? If life is not a citizen's right to take how the fuck can it be a government's right to take?

Self defense is whole different argument.

>ontopic:
>>27979
This.
>>
>>28308
>It's the current year people, come on!
>>
>>28271
No, they're ones that don't filter out "bad" facts that might go against a political agenda
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.