[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Carson endorses Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/ben-carson-endorses-donald-trump-013844043.html

Basically, he felt like Cruz betrayed him during the Iowa caucus by implying that Carson was dropping out.
>>
Based sleepy doctor
>>
Did Carson really think he add a shot.
Was he really that disillusioned, seriously the guys is pants on head backward retard on foreign policy and no one add the talk with him. That is just sad + his wife must have a great personality looking the way she is, bless her heart
>>
>>27889
>Did Carson really think he add a shot.
What the fuck is your problem with the sleepy doctor man?
>>
>>27889
If fucking Jim Gilcrestmorelanson can run, then Carson deserves a shot. Remember, all sorts of Conservatives were telling Ben to run and then they basically left him hanging.
>>
>>27889
No. He was just selling books, duh. Just like Trump just wanted publicity (at first, before he realized people were taking him seriously and it snowballed).
>>
>>27884
He realizes this is the same Trump that called him a pedophile, right?
>>
>>27924
Yes, he was asked about that before he committed to trump and replied with something like "I don't blame him for something said in the heat of the moment"
>>
>>27925
>In the heat of the moment
>during a 9-minute rant
>and he repeated the assertion later
>>
So this is how the GOP dies: with charlatans leading the base into a dumpster fire.
>>
>>27927
implying GOP wasn't dead long before that
cuckservatives is all they are now
>>
>>27942

>cuckservatives

Wait, I thought the GOP was about limiting the political and social power of black people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.