[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHIMP.OUT.AT.LUNCHTIME.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480898/Police-hunt-man-60s-repeatedly-shot-teenage-chicken-shop-worker-angry-cleaning-table.html
>>
>>27472
My home town. Damn.
>>
OOK OOK OOK
>>
Of course it's a DailyMail article.

laughingpiersmorganhead.jpg
>>
>The man was wearing a black fedora hat, black trench coat, black pants, black gloves and glasses.

"Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Cracka..."
>>
>>27493
>>27477
>>/pol/
>>
>>27472
Holy fuck the memes make themselves.
>>
>>27482
What's the fucking difference? Go to chan 6 Action news.
News WITH video is news, you cardboard asshole.
What a faggot.
>>
>white kid does shooting in a fucking school with kids
>"he must've been mentally ill, nothing we can do"
>black kid does shooting
>OOGA BOOGA FUCKING NIGGERS I WISH TRUMP FIXED THIS FUCKING SUBHUMANS
>>
It's not really a chimp out unless there's more than one...
>>
>>27472
Should have brought his katana to work
>>
>>27518
Please, for the love of whatever gods you believe in, learn what clickbait is.

Good job helping Piers Morgan's business model though.
>>
>>27526
This meme is getting old
The main difference you're looking for is
>oh a white guy kills a bunch of people, what are the chances!
>oh a black guy kills a bunch of people. Again.
Blacks causing 80% of crime in America and all that.
I could post the numbers and charts on this but something tells me you're just going to stick your head up your arse and ignore the cold hard facts on black crime.
>>
>>27483
so much this. killing in style, with class, not like the plebians
>>
>>27587
Lol /pol/ fantasizes again.
>>
>>27675
how is his post /pol/?
it's documented fbi statistics
>>
>>27678
Because they break down class problems by race.

It's like ordering your starting lineup for your baseball team by age.
>>
>>27681
And why are the majority of blacks in the lower class?

>slavery lmao

No
>>
>>27686
So much this. So much, fucking this. Black people are babied so hard to the point it's nauseating. If you;re a nigger with a STEM degree you'll get hired so goddamn fast by half of the companies out the gate. Not to mention the million other things they dumb down for blacks in order to make things 'fair'.

>college acceptance requirements
>>
Make America Great Again
>>
Too many niggers in philly
>>
>>27695
But three hundred years ago some rich guy who's dead bought a slave or two
That means all white people are to blame....
Seriously though when a white kid shoots up a school it's all talk about gun control and how guns are for baby killing
But a black man acts like a thug and a criminal and sudenly he's selling rap albums and is a king.
The irony is too much.
>>
>>27686
>>27695
>>27754
You people don't know shit about the suppression of the African American, you seriously don't. There has been a consorted effort to keep them in the dark. From economics to schooling, the playing field has never been level, there are networks of suppresion against the African American. You're percied views blind you to the reality of the supression of the history and future of the African in America.
>>
>>27842
Daily reminder that black men 18-35 make up 3% of the US population, but commit 60% of the violent crimes.

If 1/3 black men ends up in prison, 60% of all crimes are violent, and black men commit 60% of all violent crime.

You have a 1/5 chance of any black man you meet being a violent criminal in his life time.

Meanwhile, you have a 1/10 chance that they were arrested for drug possession.
>>
>>27842
See >>27843

Of course, you'll just continue believing it's somebody else's fault.
>>
>>27842
The only one suppressing the African-American these days is himself.
>>
>>27911
/thread
>>
>>27843
they dindu nuffin
statistiks are skewed
white man bringin us down
>>
>>27911
This tbh
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.