[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Binyamin Netanyahu turns down meeting with Barack Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1
File: bibi-cancels-on-obama.png (1 MB, 1226x4315) Image search: [Google]
bibi-cancels-on-obama.png
1 MB, 1226x4315
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/08/binyamin-netanyahu-turns-down-meeting-barack-obama

>The latest friction between Netanyahu and Obama – who have had a tense relationship, not least over the issue of Iran – came ahead of a visit by vice-president Joe Biden to Israel, when the issue of US military aid to the country is expected to be on the agenda.

>Sources in Netanyahu’s office later briefed Israeli media that Netanyahu had not wanted to come to Washington in the midst of the presidential elections, adding that a continued disagreement over the size of a new US defence aid deal was also a factor.

>The US is offering an increase in military aid to Israel of around $5bn over a decade, while Israel is seek $10bn to $15bn more.
>>
>>27438
Why do we keep giving these fucks money? They're a first world country, it's time to cut the umbilical cord.
>>
>>27444
Do we get something out of it?
Maybe they keep the arabs busy on their home turf and less violence spreads to europe and beyond.
>>
Here we go

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a2f97179be00470f8d51dea250197be4/netanyahus-office-refutes-us-surprise-cancelled-trip

>Israel on Tuesday refuted a White House claim that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "surprised" the Obama administration by cancelling a planned visit to Washington, saying that the White House knew Netanyahu was considering not coming.
>>
>>27438
A barrier doesn't cost 10b to maintain
Fuck them
>>
>>27446
that's horseshit tho. All Isreal does is act belligerent towards it's neighbors and try to pick fights, knowing they have the US backing to get away with it.

I am not an anti-semite by any means, but isreal is a cancer that needs to be stopped before they cause any real problems.
>>
>>27438
Wow, we're posed to give them five billion extra dollars, and they're upset because we won't give them more? What a bunch of motherfuckers! We are the reason they continue to exist! If I was the president I'd be like "oh, so it's like that? How about you have fun with NO AID you fuckholsters!"

The nerve, the absolute gall of these pricks astounds me.
>>
>US is offering an increase in military aid to Israel of around $5bn over a decade, while Israel is seek $10bn to $15bn more.
literally gibsmedat
>>
>>27464
This.
>>
Have you looked into how much America is giving to the Palastenians? Israel is not the only one getting money from America. And the reason they get money is because Israel shares technology and weapon development with the states. There are reasons for all this money going to Israel. Money is never free.
>>
>>27464
/thread
>>
>>27496
We give far more money to the military dictator in Egypt and The House of Saud.
>>
>>27496
Do you mean that they 'share' the US' military tech with the Chinese?
>>
>>27464

The Jews are going to take the land, one way or another. The Palestinians are dysfunctional as a people and will not be able to hold onto it.

Beyond that, the Jews otherwise get as best as can be expected; The Egyptians tolerate them and keep their peasants from waging war for the sake of mutual peace, the Jordanians get along surprisingly well, the Saudis quietly act as broader regional allies due to Iran, Syrians are salty as fuck over the Golan heights (vae victis), and if it wasn't for the Palestinians overwhelming Lebanon, there wouldn't be a problem there either.

Only people really butthurt about the Jews are the Iranians, and if they hadn't decided to fund a proxy army across the other god damn side of the ME, the blood feud never would have gotten started.

Arabs gonna kill arabs, that's the way the world works.
>>
>>27464
This is a very naive outlook on things. Israel has historically been on the receiving end of wars, and any land it actually annexed from its neighbors was returned. To call them the ones "picking fights" is laughable, they were and are not in a position to do so.

>>27444
This is another idiotic post by another clueless poster, sadly. The reason the USA invests so much in foreign aid to Israel and others is to maintain its status as a superpower, plain and simple. By controlling Israel [and Egypt, by the way, or have you never been told that?] they ensure the area is relatively peaceful unless they need it to not be. Same with the aid to Pakistan and the "strong" relations with Saudi Arabai for instance.

Israel and Egypt have been at each other's throat ever since Egypt organized an allied Arab attack on Israel in 48, the only reason these two let go is because of USA pressure into a fake peace deal and significant economic boosts since.

>>27496
This is somewhat correct, more than just technology though Israel provides America with top of the line intelligence that cannot be provided by other "allies" in the region. I'm sure most of you know how powerful the Mossad is, and how exclusive its intelligence is. There's good evidence for America being warned of a large scale attack prior to 9/11 by Israeli intelligence.

By the way, speaking of technology, it should be noted that the aid to Israel is in purchasing power, I.E they are restricting to using 80% of it or so to purchase military equipment and technology from the USA, so the money is essentially "returned" and invested in the U.S military.
>>
>>27464
>I am not an anti-semite by any means, but isreal is a cancer
>"Look i just hate jews,nothing anti-semitic !"
>I am totally not biased against a foreign state and favor other foreign states who want to destroy the aforementioned state

I am tired of cretins who think its trendy to hate Israel because of their anti-americanism,anti-semitism and pro "diversity" (arabs) thinking

Anti-semitism has become mainstream and it HAS TO GO.
There is no place for ideological retardation in the 21st century.
>>
>>27522
>all Israelis are Jews
>all Jews are Israelis
Fuck off, Israel is it's own country full of it's own assholes created by America's spoiling of them.
>>
>>27468
Pretty much i am surprised they can cry and complain that they want more, especially since they actually attacked a US naval vessal once
>>
>>27508
We should take the money we use to fund Israel and use it to fund the Kurds. At least they're grateful instead of being stuck up pricks.

Also, if you really need a monetary incentive for peace then you're probably not the kind of ally the US needs.
>>
>>27522
>if I cover it in extra words maybe they wont notice that im pulling the race card to excuse Isreal killing children and peace american activists
One day that whole coast will be sacrificed to Lucifer in the form of Mushroom Clouds. Await the day Mr.Goldsteinberg
>>
>>27522
>I'm a fucking jew faggot
>I kill children for the lolz

See what I did there? I used greentext as if the person I'm replying to actually said these things when in actuality I'm just making shit up!
>>
>>27522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJW-GvvDjI
>>
>>27508
>relatively peaceful
>mfw

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/27/israel-kills-more-palestinians-2014-than-any-other-year-since-1967
>>
>>27508
>Israel has historically been on the receiving end of wars
>establishes illegal settlements by force
>destroys homes
>kills Palestinian children
>runs apartheid state

Yeah, that's the receiving end alright
>>
>>27522
Why are you so fucking special that you get your own special word for "racist"? Arabs are semites, too, but you don't hear them using that word.
>>
>>27562
>>27565
>>27535
>>27561
>I will make up facts to justify my irrational hatred of a people I don't even know and promote genocide
How edgy
Unless you're a mudslime,why do you hate people you have never talked with,people you know nothing about?

I know its irrational hatred,but if its not the religious kind,which is it?

Is it because of internet memes?
Did your college professor teach you hate?
>>
>>27565
>>Israel has historically been on the receiving end of wars
Fact : Israel has NEVER provoked a war.
Fact : Israel has won every war it was forcefully involved.
Fact : Israel gave land even after winning war for peace.
>>establishes illegal settlements by force
Fact : Arabs rejected UN and Israel deals and took the road of war.
We won,to the victor goes the spoils.

You wouldn't be crying about us if we lost,were we killed by them,as arabs do to ALL non-muslims.
>>destroys homes
How can you destroy homes when there was no infrastructure before we came?
>>kills Palestinian children
If that is true,how come the arab population has only increased since 1946-2016 ?
And why is our fault crazed sandniggers use the lives of others as shields or hide among them ?

Fact : Sandniggers have no empathy and kill their own to brand us the murderers.
And the sensationalist media falls for it.
>>runs apartheid state
Meme word you don't even understand.

I'm either talking to a liberal or a madfart.
>>
>>27593
>>27590
JIDF plz go
>>
>>27593
>israel never provoked war
>what is six-day-war?
Please go practice your Jewry somewhere else.
Your liberal buzzwords and ad hominem arguments hold no power here.
Go ahead, call me anti-semetic. See what good that will do.
>>
>>27593
>Dude saying Fact in front of what I say makes me right.
This is a neat way to rewrite history.

>T-they just ran in front of our rockets, w-we swear!
>>
>>27593
Oy vey
>>
>>27444
Because Israel is likely the only major superpower standing between Iran and the rest of the western world. Israel has a right to be pissed off with Obama, who has basically allowed Iran to continue developing nuclear weapons. Once Iran has nukes, the final stage for World War 3 will be in place.
>>
>>27564
>what is war
Israel and the Palestinians (Philistines) are going to be at war until the end of time (which is probably coming fairly soon, as in less than 200 years) this was stated in the Bible. Efforts of peace between Israel and Palestine are futile. I find it rather sad that world leaders try to predict long lasting peace between the two, when it's obviously not gonna happen.
>>
>>27606
>>what is six-day-war?
Arab countries allying with each other and placing all their troops,tanks and planes right next to Israel's borders.

Which resulted in a war.

Caused and funded by arabs.

Lost by arabs.

Whining about it today by arabs.

What is your religion?

>>27610
>>T-they just ran in front of our rockets, w-we swear!
You think mudrags fear death?
In Paris there was Bataclan just last year.
>>
>>27624
Yes, I'm sure they just told the Palestinians to all gather in the most crowded market squares and largest hospitals so that they could get a higher death count. Palestinians sure must love dying by the Israeli mortars, rockets, and airstrikes.

Kind of like how the Jews just walked into the gas chambers willingly. They just wanted pity right?
>>
>>27631
You still did not answer me,what is your religion?

Does it surprise you mudslimes like dying for their crazed religion?
And what we consider stupid shit is sacred to them?

You seem biased to support mudshits instead of the jews,christians,yazidi and druze who have been massacred for centuries by them and forced to convert with a sword on their neck or die not doing it.
>>
>>27631
>mudshits using people as human shields
>jews being exterminated by nazis
your equivalence is false and nonsensical

try harder saying jews are hitlers and nuhzees

tho,you're the one who wants jews to die
>>
>>27633
That wasn't me, but I'm nonreligious and I see any attempts to use military weaponry or extermination chambers as repugnant. Israel has the capacity to solve things diplomatically, but they prefer to use force with their warhawk leader stirring up a frenzy.

Crimes of the past are not a reason to condemn peoples of the present to death. One action by a member of a group does not justify slaughtering them all.

>>27634
It doesn't matter how you try to demonize other religions and ethnicities, claiming that "they're the bad guys." It boils down to the same thing.

Yes, antisemitic values are a constant problem, even today. However this is exacerbated by Israel's tendency to strong arm the opposition. When people see Israel indiscriminately killing civilians, it's going to breed even more antisemitic dissent. Diplomacy is the only way to restore peace and restore Israel and its people's good name, and Netanyahu is not a fan of it.
>>
>>27640
>in one breathe accuses jews of demonizing others
>while demonizing jews at the same time

Absolutely jewish,10/10
Let me contact Rabbi Moishe to recruit your talent to the JIDF
>>
>>27464
I find it unbelievable how israel is the only country in the world that doesn't need to tell its amount of nukes in its storage. They get off the leash so badly its unreal
>>
>>27650
Not true, you will never find out if Brazil actually has them or not. They won't let the IAEA inspect their production facilities from the 1980s anymore than North Korea will. The difference is that nobody seems to care if Brazil has nukes I guess.
>>
>>27617
>Once Iran has nukes
LOL you actually believe that, Bibi has been saying the same shit since 1996 and still no nukes. Guess who does have nukes and is more likely to start WWIII by threatening the rest of the middle east and generally being a limpdick bully? Starts with Is and ends in Rael.
>>
>>27593
Palestinian Children killed by Israel since 2000:
Israeli Children killed by Palestinians:

Hmmmm wonder who is really the aggressor?
>>
>>27661
You still did not tell me your religion

Using dead children to promote your anti-israeli narrative is low and disgusting,pandering to base emotions

1 You don't live here,so you don't speak from a position of authority
2 No source based facts
3 Of those existing,forgot to mention they were used as shields or indoctrinated fighters (yes,they educate their own youth to kill because they think they are immune)
4 Are 16,17,18 year olds really not teens?

There is only one kind of people willing to use children to obtain their goals,throw them in front of trains to stop in Europe,in wars against countries,at home for slave work,in France for drugs,in Germany for welfare,in India against hindus and buddists,terror attacks in Africa...

No facts or reason will ever dissuade you from hating jews,will it?
You will always come up with something and twist it to fit your narrative
>>
>>27508
>There's good evidence for America being warned of a large scale attack prior to 9/11 by Israeli intelligence.
I work for the MoD and can confirm that just before 9/11 we got a call from Mossad saying

>OY VEY GOYIM, WADCH DIS
>>
>>27662
It's startling to know that you think that every Israeli casualty was an innocent angel, while every single dead Palestinian was an evil murderer in the making. Is it so impossible that innocents have died on the Palestinian side?

You try to speak from authority as an Israeli, but that only makes you less reliable as a source, because you're too caught up in the violence and the fear mongering from your leaders to attempt to look at the situation from an objective perspective.

I know it's tough and a lot of people want to do violent things to your people, but not all of these are Muslims and not all of the Muslims are bad.

I want you to think of Mafia movies where there's two different families fighting over power. They have bad blood between them so they keep fighting. If they keep going at it and don't make peace, then both of their families are going to end up dead. It doesn't matter what some little shit head does on the other side, you guys have to make fucking peace or neither of you are going to make it out alive.

Also, I doubt you can find a source that shows Israeli deaths nearly anywhere close to Palestinian deaths. You guys have been slaughtering them without any restraint.

http://israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000639
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/27/israel-kills-more-palestinians-2014-than-any-other-year-since-1967
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2015/10/mapping-dead-latest-israeli-palestinian-violence-151013142015577.html
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html
>>
>>27508
>By the way, speaking of technology, it should be noted that the aid to Israel is in purchasing power, I.E they are restricting to using 80% of it or so to purchase military equipment and technology from the USA, so the money is essentially "returned" and invested in the U.S military.

Good to know that if my taxes have to get sent to an illegal occupation of land that at least 80% of it gets fed back into the US military-industrial complex.
>>
Bunch of looters, raiders and swindlers.
>>
>>27633
You dont have to be a mudslime to hate jews ya kike i am an atheist and believe all camel fucking religions should go
>>
>>27662
Oy vey we are your greatest ally goyim

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>>
>>27624
My religion? Idk mildly christian I guess, but mainly nothing really. I devote my life to self improvement, thats the only god a man should have.
>>
Wow. Palestine is truly the most butthurt "country" in the world in the same way as Argentina but about 10 times more butthurt. It's hilarious to watch them continuously send rockets into Israel and then get assblasted when Israel retaliates.
>>
>>28617
Even more funny is that every single cameljockey nation has "invaded" Israel on multiple occasions only to get absolutely BTFO every single time. Then they cry about Israel gaining an Empire in 6 days via a defensive war against the retards. I have to criticize Israel though for falling for their one weakness, mercy, and giving most of the land taken back to the butthurt cameljockey nations. Even then they whine about having a tiny spec of land still occupied by their genetic superiors so it's not all bad.
>>
>>28622
So you agree that Israel is powerful enough not to need the aid of the US?
>>
>>28644
The US should still send aid so Israel can maintain their advantage.
>>
>>28666
So Israel is not powerful enough to maintain itself without US funding.

Thanks for clarifying, Satan.
>>
>>27602
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.