[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hulk Hogan takes on Gawker in Florida sex tape trial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg (47 KB, 787x600) Image search: [Google]
s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg
47 KB, 787x600
>Hulk Hogan's attempted take down of the website Gawker over a secretly recorded sex tape began on Monday as lawyers asked a Florida jury to weigh privacy rights against public interest in a celebrity.

>A lawyer for the former professional wrestler said the online gossip site's editors were motivated by power and brand promotion and intended to harm Hogan when they posted an excerpt of a video showing him engaged in an intimate sex act.

>"They have essentially replaced sticks and stones with clicks and phones," lawyer Shane Vogt said during his opening statement, noting that 2.5 million people had viewed a clip of the sex-tape over six months.

>Hogan, 62, is seeking $100 million in damages from Gawker for posting the nearly two-minute video of him having consensual sex with the wife of his then-best friend, radio shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge.

>Lawyers for the longtime champion of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and reality TV star say he had a right to expect privacy in a private bedroom and the video was filmed without his knowledge.

>Gawker argues that its 2012 post is protected speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, and contends it was reporting on a celebrity who publicly discussed his sex life.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hulkhogan-idUSKCN0W91CJ
>>
The Hulkster is the hero we need.
>>
at least 2 out of those 2.5 million views is me.
>>
>>27355
I honestly couldn't care less if I tried, but have a bump for at least not linking to gawker.
>>
>>27355
>A loss could put Gawker out of business
So every cloud does have a silver lining after all.
>>
Hulk Hogan sex tape endorsed by Gawker,
Jennifer Lawrence nudes criticized as "misogyny" by Gawker.

Fucking cunts, they are, stop trying to defend whores
>>
>>27367
>Gawker out of business
Oh happy day!
>>
>>27355
>>Hogan, 62, is seeking $100 million in damages from Gawker for posting the nearly two-minute video of him having consensual sex with the wife of his then-best friend
>for having sex with the wife of his then-best friend
>then-best friend
fucker broke the bro code and got as he deserved. You just don't fuck the wife of your best friend.
>>
>>27572

Yes fucking your bff`s wife is a dick move, but since she was in on it it clearly shows that she is a real cunt.

a dick and a cunt met at the bar, and hopefully Gawker burned to the ground.
>>
>>27512
>>27367
>>27355
Thank you, Hulk! You fight for our freedoms, unlike Mr. Moogle Poole.
>>
>>27572
>>27578
Friend and wife are swingers. Guys was literally in the other room after saying "have fun".

Fucking christ.
>>
>>27355
nah
>>
>>27585
What a cuck.
>>
>>27355
So he has a teeny weeny baby penis?
>>
>>27355
>having consensual sex
>consensual
WITH A THOUSAND DEMONS, WHY THE CLARIFICATION? HOW IS THIS A THING? How did things get so twisted that clarifying when sex is consensual is the norm

i want to burn the US to the ground, fucking nutjobs
>>
>>27605
Please do anon burn me too
>>
>>27355
I remember hulk saying that he didnt even care about the report itself, he just wanted the video taken down
so is posting a video of two people (who you arent involved with) having sex in a private place "protected speech"?
>>
>>27519
Hulk we wanna pay you for a sex tape and use it to gain piblicity. But instead just sue us, it will go to court and there will be extra media coverage for us to use in repromotion of your video. We will lose the suit and pay you millions!!! If not we can just pay you hush hush after...
>>
>>27601
Not a cuckold, a swinger. It's different.
>>
>>27572
Dude bubba was in on it lol, he's the one who taped it, he's literally giddy at the end if the tape cuz he caught the hulkster
>>
The Hulkster won!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hulkhogan-idUSKCN0WK16Y

A Florida jury on Friday awarded Hulk Hogan $115 million with the possibility of more after finding the Gawker website violated his privacy by publishing a sex tape of the celebrity wrestler.
>>
>>27363
$115m (plus possible punitive damages on top of that) is LITERALLY enough to bankrupts Gawker. Do you care now? Jezebel is fucking DONE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.