[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A 14 year old disable and blind boy is sentenced to 39 years in jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
https://www.change.org/p/free-davontae-sanford
>>
His last name is "Smothers" and he's homocidal... pretty ironic, eh?!
>>
>>26642
a little more info would be appreciated.
>>
Petition to stop a criminal from being arrested? Fuck off.
>>
>>26642
>BUT IT'S OKAY FOR PEOPLE TO MURDER IF THEY'RE DISABLED!!
Why do fucking Americans have such a raging hardon for criminals? Is this like the shit where every American believes they'll be a millionaire some day so they support millionaires, but every American knows they have the heart of a criminal so they like criminals getting off?
>>
>>26809
Okay, didn't read the petition before I commented, that case is all sorts of fucked up if they're telling the truth about it. Still, Americans need to cool this criminal apologizing bullshit.
>>
>>26810
>>26809

You are such a tool
>>
>>26809
>>26810
Innocent until proven guilty. This being said, humans also have basic rights. This is necessary for when things like jailing journalists happens, etc.

I know you guys have these personal vendettas where you just want to see everyone who's "evil" burn, but remember that even criminals have basic human rights.

I think people watch way too much Law&Order.
>>
>>26898
We created a system that allows all humans to live as equally as possible, while giving up some human rights. That's how it is, you fucking hippie.
>>
The cherry on top is when it's speculated that the reason the case was pushed to be buried was because our old buddy Kwame Kilpatrick was connected to it.

That fat fuck is rotting in jail and he's STILL finding ways to screw over my state.
>>
>>26809
Yeah, that's pretty spot on.
I think it's because we know in our society if you're not a millionaire you may have to turn to crime at some point or another, either to survive or because you can't afford the lifestyle you want, or because you can't become a millionaire without breaking the law.
Also, we know most of our millionaires ignore the law and we want to do the same
So basically we want to say fuck the law, get rich, and do whatever we want afterwords.
It seems ridiculous but we know there are people already doing it and we want in on it.
>>
>>27029
You could add in that people as a whole have a thirst for doing immoral things they'd never do in real life, such as becoming a cocaine fueled Wolf Of Wallstreet broker, or all the violence ever shown in movies.

But still, even criminals have basic rights.
>>
>>27057
Like having something to sleep on, water, and food.
>>
>>26898
>Innocent until proven guilty
in this case it seems he was proven guilty but he's innocent
>>
>>26809
>>26810
>Hurr Durr Grumblemumble rage *#!!*$ Americans!!!
>er...now that I've read it...
nice
>>
>if you're not a millionaire you may have to turn to crime at some point or another, either to survive or because you can't afford the lifestyle you want, or because you can't become a millionaire without breaking the law
sounds like a description of a third world country
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.