[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Rubio eats pocket lint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fingers out of mouth.jpg (11 KB, 211x372) Image search: [Google]
fingers out of mouth.jpg
11 KB, 211x372
Ewwwwwwwww - gross!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/video-rubio-caught-taking-mystery-substance-at-debate/
>>
who cares

it's probably just gum or something
>>
>>26271
Rubio lost his voice so maybe whatever secret pocket candy he takes contributed?! http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/271156-rubio-loses-voice-ahead-of-rally
>>
>>26271
Nah his behavior would imply adderall.
>>
>>26202
>pocket lint given that vast change in his demeanor
I'm a bit biased on this being a Trumper but still. That was night and day differences. Not just a little prep from his campaign.
>>
>>26202
Rubio is almost certainly on beta blockers and/or adderall most of the time.

No doubt he popped a beta to calm his nerves in the debate so he wouldn't destroy himself again.
>>
>>26336
He didn't go Robot-Rubio in his latest debate. That's the problem. I want to see Rubio the Robot again - what does he have to take for that?!
>>
>>26343
He just wanted everyone to acknowledge that Obama knows exactly what he's doing. I see no problem with that
>>
>>26361
>tfw people unironically vote for this guy
4 more years of bush era policies
>>
>>26202
You better eat your pocket lint now boy because Trump is about to knock you out of your suit!
>>
>>26424
BASED
>>
Nah its xanax fosho.
>>
>>26362
Bush was a good president though.
>>
>>26518
Hmmmm opinions not worth getting into 16 years later. Not like it caused the housing bubble.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.