[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teen uses Box Cutter to Kill young Teacher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
http://www.oann.com/massachusetts-teen-awaits-sentence-for-gruesome-murder-of-teacher/

>Philip Chism, 17, was convicted in December of killing Colleen Ritzer, a 24-year-old math teacher at his suburban Boston high school. The sentence of life in prison, with the possibility of release after 40 years, was less than the 50 years prosecutors had asked Essex County Superior Court Judge David Lowy to impose.
>Chism was a 14-year-old freshman who had just moved from Tennessee when he killed Ritzer, cutting her throat with a box cutter and using a recycling bin to dump her body.
>“Witnesses … testified that he was nice, respectful, kind,” said public defender Susan Oker. “So what happened? We stand here today not understanding.”
>Chism was tried as an adult but because of his age was spared the sentence of life in prison without possibility of parole that the state normally applies for a first-degree murder conviction.

Muh didn do nufin. Everyone is taught to Act nice, say the peas and tanks mistr, but a bad apple will always be bad no matter how you wax the outside. I think it is harmful to let the child psycho out, hopefully he fails to get parole when he turns 57.

Murder with such a close range weapon is a terribly malicious act of passion.
>>
>>25885
This happened a while ago. I live a few towns over pretty much everyone hates him and want him to fry but its Mass.
>>
Yankee mental healthcare: life in prison, the public clamoring for torture and death.
>>
>>25885
Why financially sustain some useless,inhuman,rapist niggroid when he should be hanged and that money used to prevent such things happening ever again?

His punishment should be equal to his deed,kill and get killed.
>>
>>25977
Differences of opinion on the death penalty and who it should apply to.
>>
>>25946
>life in prison, the public clamoring for torture and death.

With parole at that. And that's exactly as it should be. The screams of popular vengefulness should never drown out the tempered monotone of justice (or as close an approximation as we manage).

Incidentally regarding the tempering of public rage with civilized values, most Bostonians don't even want the death penalty for Tsarnaev (the Marathon bomber).
>>
Masshole here. The school the murder took place in wasn't in Boston like the article says, it was in Danvers.

For the /his/torians here, the town of Danvers, MA has a very dark past which makes this case that much creepier. The town was the site of many of the infamous witch trials in the late 1600's, and later the Danvers State Hospital which--in addition to being the inspiration behind Batman's Arkham Asylum and the second season of American Horror Story--is thought to be the birthplace of the pre-frontal lobotomy.

Sadly this case is only the latest incident in a long history of mental illness and hysteria in Danvers.
>>
>>25885
are u srs? what is up with you guys and your preemptive dindus? no said that this guy dindo. YOU did.
>>
>>26038
Same asylum appears in Fallout 4 right? The Cabot quest?
>>
>>26038
>HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN
>DEM SPOKY CRACKA GHOSTS DID
>RACIS SPIRITS ,WE WUZ VOODOO N SHIEETT
>>
>>26078
kek
>>
>>25885
[TEENS] piss me off so goddamn much. Why are they so prone do doing this type of deplorable shit? Why the fuck can't we just round up all these violent, depraved [TEENS] and send them all back to [TEENLAND]
>>
>>25885
At least Massachusetts has a minimum of common sense gun laws that prevented this impressionable teen from buying a fully automatic military assault gun at a gun show and killing everyone in is school when he suddenly snapped.
>>
>>25885
We need to ban boxcutters. Why can't people understand we need common sense boxcutter laws?
>>
GET A LIFE
>>
N-nevada tan?

I don't think I remember her being so black.
Has it really been that long?
>>
>>26220
Dont start that shit. If anything this shows the opposite. If he didn't have access to one thing, he'll kill with something else. Killers kill, regardless of the weapon.
>>
Ban assault youths
>>
>>25885
>tfw my sister is a 26 year old math teacher in boston
>>
>>26355
hopefully not in niggertown
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.