[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New website to help Sanders fans copulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bernie_sanders11.jpg (277 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
bernie_sanders11.jpg
277 KB, 620x412
They're providing the next generation, right?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/25/new-dating-website-targets-singles-who-want-to-feel-the-bern/?utm_source=TheBlaze.com&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=story&utm_content=new-dating-website-targets-singles-who-want-to-feel-the-bern
>>
There's pretty much a dating website for every niche...
>>
>>25645
Bernie Sanders is a phenomenon - not a "niche"...
>>
>>25654
Yeah its a joke
>>
>>25645
And certain niches are especially suited for this
>>
Sanders is going to win Alaska so go up there wait for the Apocalypse and then recreate the entire species in our own image!
>>
Lol "singles who want to feel the bern" sounds like a place people go to catch clymidia
>>
I hate people who like Bernie. Reddit is going to mass suicide when he loses.
>>
register on the website.
meet bernie qt.
pump for trump.
now u feel burn?
>>
>>25644
I'd date those women only to impregnate them and tell them later I support Trump.
>>
>>25974
So you're pro-choice?
>>
>>26003
I'm anti-choice.

But involuntarily so.
>>
>>25644
This website is a sham.
Sober Atheist women do not exist here.
This is primary a website for Marijuana enthusiasts to meet up and watch Netflix.

IT IS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT DOOMS ME TO ETERNALLY REMAIN A VIRGIN WITH A SKIN CONDITION THAT MAKES MY DICK SMALL.
>>
>>25644
This is exactly what I would expect.

Leftists only care about politics because being tolerant and shit is 'trendy' and earns you big points for saying how much like fucking ghandi you are.

Most vapid fucking people on the planet, too afraid to have a real fucking view on the world.

That's why when you sit down with real leftists they physically reject the truth like poison, because the real leftists are fucking basket cases.
>>
>>26019
We can't all be Donald Trump building walls all over the place and wanting the people we're walling against to pay for it...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.