[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lying about Trump supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: yellow-tie-smile-edited11.png (326 KB, 896x712) Image search: [Google]
yellow-tie-smile-edited11.png
326 KB, 896x712
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-supporters-for-intolerance.html

>Article states 20% of Trump supporters think the Emancipation Proclamation shouldn't have been passed by executive order
>links to a report that never states it, rather 13% of all people polled believe it shouldn't have been passed
>nobody fact checking
>>
>>25476
Yes but studies show that 100% of the people that vote for Hillary Clinton are missing a chromosome.
>>
>>25484
Scans indicate you have not ingested the recommended amount of vegetables.

A containment unit will assist you within 80 years.
>>
>>25522
Kek
>>
>>25484
i think you mean extra chromosome...
>>
>>25476
Lolberal journalism has been morally bankrupt for a very long time. The irony is non-Americans think the only media that is partisan is conservative, the reality is the left is far worse
>>
>>25484
Trisomy 23 is an EXTRA chromosome shit-for-brains.
>>
>>25582
>>25571
Monosomy is the absence of one cell in a pair.
>>
>>25476
Accusing Trump of being racist only makes him stronger.
>>
>>25621
You are right. Nobody has succesfully made a cuck out of him yet. Jeb Bush tried and failed, the pope tried and failed and now i am excited to see what becomes of Marco Rubio.
>>
>>25576
Watching Trump, a former outspoken lib, and how the left are trying to shred him to pieces.

Underrated post
>>
didnt trump inherit ~ 200 million like rubio claimed.. making trump a trust fund baby born with a silver spoon
>>
Truly, political associations aside. Is Trump a corporate crony or an affluent business man with an agenda not so nefarious.
>>
>>25769
without the inheritance trump would be hawking watches on times square
>>
>>25771
The latter
>>
>>25576
Oh, bullshit. They're both fucked. All news is partisan and all news is fucked.
>>
You dipshits are Ely voting for trump? I'm so glad not to be born in country of the brain deads.
>>
>>25771
>Is Trump a corporate crony
He's the one the corporate cronies answer to
>>
>>25769
He was a billionaire before his father died.

Also he had 3 siblings, so it would have been divvied up.
>>
>there are Trumpfags reading this thread who genuinely believe US unemployment is as high as 40%
>>
>>25823
>there are not millions of people living on welfare
40% of people between 18-60(something) seems reasonable since many people live on welfare,many can't find jobs,many jobs are taken by illegals or visa workers ,since the crisis in 2008
>>
since 2008 many Americans had to adapt, which I believe is actually a good thing
however the amount of part time workers right now in America is insanely high.
>>
>>25983

Not the poster you are responding to

But, you are telling us 80 million people between the ages of 18 and 65 in the US are not working at all? Out of roughly 200 million people in that age bracket 80 million of them do not have jobs? 2 out of every 5 working age adults are not working? the offical number which is around 6% is off by 34%?

My question to you is 1) why is that you believe unemployment in the us is so terribly high? 2) how do you think the government has been able to keep this a secret for so long? I mean even if we hate dems or repubs one of them is in charge of a major branch of gov right now, why wouldn't one of them expose this and use it as evidence that their agenda is the best solution?

Even Greece only has an unemployment rate around 24%. Spain is only at 20% and Portugal is at 12% (However these rates would be much higher for 18 to 25 year olds) A 40% unemployment rate would put us at the same level as the Gaze Strip and Kenya.

I mean the only places that would have worse employment rates would be Afgahnistan and Dijibouti.
>>
>>25772
>If I repeat a joke a Jew wrote for me enough times that makes it true
>>
>>26048
While I don't think the numbers are at 40% the 5% the try to pund into your head doesn't add up
>we saw an increase of xx,xxx or xxx,xxx jobs this quarter
>the unemployment stays the same
They're guzzling shit down our throats with how easy to manipulate the numbers are.
>>
>>26048
Unemployment numbers do not count people who have been out of work for more than 2 years, or are not actively looking for work.

So, yes, about a third of working age americans are not working, but only about 15% of them count towards the 'unemployment number'.
Jut another way statistics are used to lie to you.
>>
>>26508
Post your sources or this is just blatant conjecture. It's obviously not 15%
>b-but Alex Jones said so~!
>>
>>25576
NYTimes is arguably the least liberal major newspaper. They have many OpEds that often lean conservative, and some might even say they have a slight conservative bias.

>>25476
They obviously rushed out the article. In the corrections at the end, you can see how they switched around a bunch of numbers.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ctucuikdsj/econToplines.pdf
>page 15
>Do you approve or disapprove of the executive order which... Freed all slaves in the states that were in rebellion against the federal government
>Approve strongly 53%
>Approve somewhat 17%
>>Disapprove somewhat 8%
>>Disapprove strongly 5%
>>Not sure 17%

These numbers are still staggering. You could state this as: 30% of Trump voters do not approve of or are unsure about the Emancipation Proclamation. No matter how you try to parse it, OP, it's still fuckt up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.