[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valentine's Day - Killed Dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Dog.jpg (53 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
53 KB, 768x768
Hey /news/, I don't usually browse this board, but I couldn't find anywhere else more appropriate to ask this.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/14280403.Woman_killed_her_dog_in_hammer_and_knife_attack_on_Valentine_s_Day/

Essentially, the article is about this woman I used to be friends with, who viscously killed her dog, by hitting it in the head with a hammer twice, and stabbing it twenty times. Whether or not she was drugged up or not is unclear, although I am aware that she has a history of cocaine abuse. Furthermore, the article indicates that she may have not been mentally stable at the time of the attack, which I could easily believe.

Nevertheless, considering that a man was sentenced to three months in prison for frequently attacking his dog with a belt, according to UK law, how long do you think she will be sentenced for? Furthermore, what does the article convey to you regarding her psychological structure?
>>
>>24594
She should go to a mental institution.
>>
>>24594
With some luck at least few years
After that this >>24603
>>
>>24613
It's illegal to throw the criminally insane in prison, I think.
>>
>>24615
In the US it is the default.
The procedure is to ignore the mentally ill until they commit a prosecutable crime then lock them in with other violent mentally unstable people so they can kill each other.
Think of it as a form of assisted suicide.
>>
>>24620
The prisons do that?! Doesn't sound legal.
>>
>>24623
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/30/a-shocking-number-of-mentally-ill-americans-end-up-in-prisons-instead-of-psychiatric-hospitals/
>>
>>24623
They aren't diagnosed and nearly everyone who can't afford an attorney are afforded the advice to plead guilty. Public defenders aren't.
>>
>>24620
As someone who works with the mentally ill, outside of the prison system, and watches the state and federal government throw money at these people with reckless abandon, I can confirm you have zero idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>24594
She should be in for life, damn druggie punk.
This stuff needs to be cut at the bud, in schools.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.