[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road To World War III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: pix2_072414.jpg (238 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
pix2_072414.jpg
238 KB, 780x520
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-14/road-world-war-iii-turkey-shells-syria-second-day-saudi-warplanes-arrive

An article that summarizes pretty well how the T*rks, in their anti-Kurdish hysteria, are inching the world closer to WWIII.

TL;DR
>"Turkey is shelling fighters who literally have the clearance to call in US airstrikes from warplanes that, in an irony of ironies, are flying from Incirlik, the Turkish air base."
>>
>>23953

>clusterfuck
hold on to your butts
>>
How has this got anything to do with "world war 3"? What spectacular bullshit.

Turkey has its agenda - america has a similar one. If the Kurds have an issue with turkey then its with turkey, not america. America is backing any forces who will complete their personal objectives - even if that means feeding two armies that hate each other.

Quit getting your news from third-party biased bullshitters.
>>
http://www.tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/Endtimes/Nostradamus/05.html
>>
Well a Kurdish party did raid parts of Turkey a few years ago while Syria was being terrorized by ISIS. (ISIS funded by the you know whos.)
>>
>Going to war because Turks are acting like niggers.
It's time we kick those faggots out.
>>
>>>/godlikeproductions/
>>
>implying anyone wants WWIII to happen or has the capability to do grand scale war

If it's anything less than the big league players all getting involved it will just be more of the same for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>23972
>(ISIS funded by the you know whos.)

Could that possibly be THE SAUDIS????
>>
>>24008

Nah, the Saudi royals are scared to death of ISIS, I doubt very much they are getting money from the Saudis today. A few years ago... different story.

The Saudis wont be directly supporting ISIS. They'll be supporting 'the Army of Conquest' which is the Saudi-approved alliance of Al-Qaeda and other 'moderate' rebels. I can't make this shit up.

From what I understand ISIS is hurting for income right now. They still sell some oil through Turkey but even that has been crimped.

Of course in the past the aid that's flowed to other 'moderate rebels' has typically wound up in ISIS hands one way or another, and that could easily happen again.
>>
>>23975
We should've done so a looong long time ago
>>
No let the Turks in - the EU needs more loosh...
>>
>>23953
>WWIII

This will never happen. No matter how incompetent you believe government super-powers are (because you yourself are incredibly fucking incompetent), they are not going to start WWIII.

No one is starting WWIII.

Fucking idiots. If WWIII didn't start during the 60's, it sure as shit is going to get sparked by a bunch of sand-eating fucktards.
>>
I've been working at night and sleeping all day, can someone sumarize what the fuck is happening in Turkey ?
>>
PROXY WAR
USA is behind of all this.
Proxy war will get larger and more countries will be dragged and involved either in direct military intervention or funding or supplies.
>>
Use proxy to destabilize region, come in bombing the proxies you hired to look like a savior while funding more proxies to fight the proxies you hired earlier. Now we have an excuse to get at their resources, we gave them security. We'll want compensation when all of this is done, watch. It'll be subtle in the headlines though. We'll be giving "Aid" to those who're assailed by the evil terrorist that we paid to fuck shit up.
>>
>>24098
This shit going on between turkey and the kurds is just a quirk in our underhanded conquest.
>>
>people fight in middle east for no good reason
lel
>>
>>24073
Same old shit.
>>
>>24008
Nah, it's the la-li-lu-le-los, of course.
>>
>>24070
my thoughts exactly

nukes nearly arriving in cuba was a bigger deal than this, same with the berlin blockade and korean war, china even got involved in that one.
>>
>>24098
You'll have to remember that the primary objective here is not to rob the Syrians of their "resources", it's that of robbing Americans of billions upon billions of dollars in carte blanche private military contracting and rebuilding. You know, the military could be acquiring toilets for cheaper than 2000$ apiece, but the decisions are made for entirely different motives than we're told directly.
>>
>>24073
Here
http://pastebin.com/4UHkZzef
>>
>Turkey invades Syria
>Can't invoke NATO because they aren't on the defensive
>Russia declares war
>America fucks off
>After an so many years, Istanbul once again becomes Constantinople
My dream scenario for this.
>>
>>24070
This.
The days of world wars are over. There will never be another one, or if there is it will take a major industrial nation some insane steps and extremism followed by a multitude mini wars. World wars in the past stimulated economies and forced massive leaps in technology, but not any more. Now it would literally destroy us and progress would slow down, if not stop in some areas.

Wars will always occur, some larger than others, but never another world war.
>>
>>24029
Which is funny when the coalition staging base for the middle east is Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>23953
Turkey still occupies the land of an EU member after they invaded the country and evicted the people from their homes. The country I'm talking about is Cyprus. This isn't going to start WW3 if the invasion of Cyprus didn't. The rest of NATO will just turn a blind eye. Stop getting your news from shitty sources.
>>
>>24207
Speaking of the Greeks, have you noticed Turkey is flying more flights in disputed airspace over the aegean lately?

That's one really odd piece to this, I haven't made any sense of it yet. Why provoke the Greeks right now? When Erdogan is absolutely desperate for NATO support, what are they thinking?
>>
>>24208
The Turks have always violated Greek airspace. They've just been puffing their chest out recently to send a message to Russia that they don't want them interfering with their plan for Syria.
>>
>>24181
It's funny, this was pretty much the pre-WW1 mindset. People thought war was 'over' and an age of peace would continue forever more. History exists in cycles, I don't exactly think it will be a world war, but a war none the less.
>>
>>24209
Yeah, I know it's nothing new, but it comes and goes. There's usually some underlying logic to it. They do it to make a point, and typically there's something else going on (conferences on Cyprus for example) so they make a point by flying over disputed territory and playing chicken with the Greek Air Force for a few days.

Doing this while at the same time having all this action against the Turkish Kurds, and shelling the Syrian Kurds, and shelling the SAA, and rattling sabres with the Russians every day... there's a huge amount of activity but it doesn't seem very well focused. Almost like Erdogan is just in a panic and not really thinking well.
>>
>>23955
ALL HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA
>>
>>24179
I wouldn't mind that at all. So many dead Russians trying to accomplish that goal.
>>
>dude world war 3 is gonna happen just you wait
>....
>...
>oh shit guess what just happened, we are now totally on the verge of world war 3!
>.....
>.......
>Holy shit dude there's some conflict going on over there, were' doomed!

Can you fags just admit you're as dumb as religious armageddon nuts?
>>
>>24214
>being so incredibely stupid and not realizing how nukes have become a game changer
>>
WWIII won't happen until, at MINIMUM, the halfway point of this century.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.