[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese to make an even stronger version of the LHC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: chinese-takeout-box.jpg (19 KB, 250x297) Image search: [Google]
chinese-takeout-box.jpg
19 KB, 250x297
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/02/china-to-trump-cerns-large-hadron-collider-will-be-seven-times-as-powerful-weekend-feature.html
>>
proper fucked
>>
>>23248
Thank the Clinton administration for not following through with the SSC when we had the chance.
>>
>>23377
Would China be weaker or would we have infiltrated them more?!
>>
About fucking time. We need more shit like this, I want dimensional rifts to other worlds already and I trust the Chinese to be a little less reserved with how they'll use their collider than CERN.
>>
>>23248
>the country that invented autistic monkeys and eats fried dogs will make a 7x stronger LHC
Why do yellow manlets think they can do "science" when all they do is steal research and data through bribery,theft and infiltrating their students inside universities,public and private?

Must I talk about how much they plagiarize in quite everything?
>>
>>23539
Okay - make my day.
>>
>>23583
you called >>23539 his bluff and he failed to go through, lol
>>
But its not going to DETECT GRAVITY WAVES is it?
>>
>>23614
Only wish I got here sooner...
>>
>>23620
It's going to MAKE gravity waves!
>>
>>23248
Probably a hoax to generate national pride like their recent "moon walk" and their entire "women's" Olympic weightlifting team.

They're going to make a set with all kinds of fancy gadgets and be all like "rook what we did westerners we discover god ha-ha!"
>>
>>23631
everything that moves makes gravity waves
>>
Maybe this will be the one to make accidental black holes.

*crosses fingers
>>
>>23644
What about their gigantic cave?!
>>
>>23583
>>23614
>that obvious samefagging
>>
>>23377

Maybe if china builds a collider the US will restart the SSC project in the name of national security.
>>
>>23729
Miniature black holes, like flesh eating bugs are all over you all the time.
>try not to scratch.
>>
>>23248
In terms of attracting scientific talent and expanding the Han walled garden into a proper global network of scientific expertise, the money would be better spent on improving rule of law and property rights in the country.
>>
>>23784
That would be nice.
>>
>>23583
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_intelligence_activity_abroad
MSS pretty much requires Chinese students to fill out intelligence reports and occasionally steal
>>
>>24103
This explains a lot. If you value freedom from their stocking never let a Chinese national borrow your Black Hat pen for an exam.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.