[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trudeau shies away from Liberals' balanced-budget vow, cites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (50 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
50 KB, 570x238
>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is backing away from a campaign vow to balance the public books before the end of his government's four-year mandate — a pledge that was central to the Liberal election platform.

>As a result of a weakening economy, the government's upcoming 2016-17 budget plan will show a deficit larger than the Liberals' promised $10-billion shortfall cap, Trudeau told Montreal's La Presse newspaper.

>Just how big that deficit will be remains unclear.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-balance-budget-promise-difficult-1.3443885
>>
>>23159

Meme candidates are the best. I cannot wait for trump to get elected.
>>
>>23179
Trudeau is not a meme - he's serious business.
>>
>>23195
>>23179
You got that backwards Trump isn't the meme candidate.
>>
I love this failed NeoCon who posts here all the time to stir the shit.

I *KNOW* a lot of dirty laundry from NeoCons who didnt get reelected in Canada.
>>
>>23201
No, Trump's the joke candidate that literally does not know what the fuck he's talking about half the time.
>>
>>23239
The whole party is dancing to his tune. Everyone has their own walls now and oh so much more. Him admitting it's all done just for our attention shows what a gifted speaker he is.

If he wins SC hes winning the nom.
>>
>>23159
Can't afford to hell the Canadian people, there are too many immigrants that need help!

This is what you get when you elect an SJW just because he looks like a 2 bit soap opera star.
>>
>>23279
yeah because immigration is the reason the economy is going down. sure, it has nothing to do with putting all our eggs in the oil basket right before the price tanks
>>
>>23283

So you would prefer sinking millions into subsidizing a manufacturing sector that can't make it on its own? The prime minister doesn't determine the private investments in an industry. This isn't fucking civ V where you choose your industrial focus.

Oil was making money and no other part of the country was. Now oil isn't making money and the rest of the country still isn't. The only way to have changed that would be to spend money on subsidies, so it looks like they're making money, but only because they have less of a tax burden than any other industry.

There was no saving this crash.
>>
>>23279
immigration is good for a country, pretty much everyone with any sort of rational thought in their head agrees.
>>
>>23283
>Government announces $2.65B to help developing countries fight climate change
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/funding-for-climate-change-chogm-1.3339907
This is on top of the 6 billion a year for foreign aid. Refugees are just one of the many problems Trudeau is causing.
>>
>>23239
>i get my trump news from msnbc headlines
>>
>>23537
Another climate change bunker... pitiful.
>>
>>23507

Yet none can or will explain how or why. It's just a meme.
>>
>>23537

Exactly! No wonder the Liberal deficit is so high this year, they are vomiting out billions on everywhere but Canada so they look good on the international stage like it's some kind of we're better than you competition.
>>
>>23274
he will mate don't worry

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/sc/south_carolina_republican_presidential_primary-4151.html

And to the person who replies to this post saying "dude he's falling in the polls haha" Cruz is falling too. They're being upset by Rubio and Kasich but Kasich has legitimately no chance and will fail catastrophically in S.C. and the establishment is turning on Rubot, his overall approval ratings are going down and they will drop him like a hot stone and start bleeding money into Jeb again. The final 3 will be Trump, Cruz, and Jeb. Only one of which has enough popular support to actually win the nomination. I'll let you suss out who that is.
>>
>>23622
He already offended half the state. Trump is a cooked goose...
>>
>>23625
As someone who's lived in South Carolina, this "South Carolina loves Bush" meme is pretty overstated, they USED to, but a lot of people stopped supporting W after they saw what two terms of weak Bush policy actually does.
>>
>>23615
more labourers, more business creators.
>>
>>23630
>more people to support with government programs, more people to consume
>>
>>23629
What about just a sanity argument against Trump? http://www.politicususa.com/2016/02/15/trump-camp-accuses-jeb-bush-allowing-911-hijackers-train-florida.html
>>
>>23634
>A Donald Trump spokesperson, allegedly a person good enough at public relations to be paid to be a spokesperson, accused former Florida Governor Jeb Bush of allowing 9/11 hijackers to train in Florida under his watch.
>spokesperson

Did you just read the title and think the article would be fair and balanced or do you mean to imply that as a spokesperson Trump has personally verified and approved of every single thing he says?
>>
>>23159
>than the Liberals' promised $10-billion shortfall cap, Trudeau told Montreal's La Presse newspaper.
10 billion dollaridoos is what he said and proposed to spend on "enriching" refugees

>He sold the gold reserves so refugees could eat for $61 a day
BRAVO WEED MAN
>He couldn't even legalize weed
Impotent hipster
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.