[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judge protects child raping cop.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
http://dailyhaze.com/judge-matthew-sheets-dismisses-charges-against-an-oklahoma-cop-for-molesting-a-3-year-old/
>>
Judge made the 4 year old girl face her accuser , when she couldnt face him, the girls father made a fuss. Judge send him to joail for a year for swearing, and lets the molester cop off.

The judge ALSO works in a law firm with the defence attorney.
>>
Hon. Judge Matthew Sheets (Special Judge)
MatthewSheets
Contact Information
Pittsburg County Courthouse
115 E. Carl Albert Parkway
McAlester, OK 74501
(918) 423-6651
>>
Cops dindu nuffin
>>
>>22928
You're implying something...
>>
>>22925

I hope this story gets big
>>
I heard about this too. I found this guy who wrote an article talking about how corrupt this case is. He started a petition too.

http://devinyeatter.blogspot.com/

https://www.change.org/p/judge-matthew-sheets-disqualify-judge-matthew-sheets-declare-a-mistrial-and-free-the-victim-s-father
>>
>>22928
Send salads
>>
>>22925
What is this dailyhaze shit and why are these moralfag outrage hitpieces showing up on my /news/?
>>
>>22928
This is on the website
>>
>>22927
>Judge made the 4 year old girl face her accuser
The sixth amendment guarantees the right of the accused to face witnesses against him. It might lead to shitty cases like this, but it's a constitutional right for a reason.
>>
>>23122
I'm surprised how its easier to turn this into a huge deal on the news and create a petition rather than just drag the girl down there to win her case.
>>
>>23038
Mothball croutons?!
>>
>>23038
> send salads

10/10
>>
>>23040
Clickbait or not, this story is a prime example of unprofessional conduct to straight up abuse of power, and large-scale outrage is one of the very few and limited tools for the general public has to brace itself against that.
Only the most brainwashed sheeple could just dismiss this as 'moralfag outrage'. If you don't like it just go back to complaining about niggers on /pol/, will you.
>>
Does he have a little hand?
>>
>>22928
Send this fatty a diet book.

Otherwise, how will he fit his fat torso into a bulletproof vest that he's probably going to need?
>>
>>23186
This why the 2nd amendment exists
Faggots
>>
>>23229
Shooting him won't work since the bullets will just bounce off the blubber.
>>
"Sheets suspended his sentence Tuesday morning. Sheets declined comment when reached by the newspaper.

The man was arrested after speaking out during his daughter's testimony. District 18 Assistant District Attorney Christina Burns asked the child if she could identify Stites in the courtroom.

The child's reply was not completely audible, and Burns said she thought the child said something along the lines of, "I don't know." The father then spoke up in an attempt to tell the court she actually said, "I don't want to look at him."

Sheets then threw the man out of his courtroom because a prior warning, that no outburst would be tolerated, was issued before the child's testimony.

The man became visibly upset and began cursing at the judge as he exited the courtroom. Sheets ordered a deputy to arrest the father. After a short recess, the man re-entered the courtroom in handcuffs. Sheets sentenced the man to six months in the county jail. The man then turned around and cursed at Stites, who was sitting at the defense table. Sheets ordered the man to serve six additional months for the second outburst.

Brecken Wagner represented the man during his hearing Tuesday.

"He apologized for his outburst and admitted he was out of line and that he was emotional," Wagner said. "He told the court he thought he could handle it but he couldn't."

Sheets dismissed Stites' original charges Monday. Stites was facing two charges of sexual abuse — child under 12 and lewd molestation. Sheets did however bound Stites over on a new charge of lewd molestation. Prosecutors indicated to the court they planned to appeal Sheets' decision. Stites is due back in court March 11."
>>
>>23208
I think you can daisy chain them together.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.