[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
http://www.cnnmoney.mobi/article?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmoney.cnn.com%2Fmobile%2Fjson%2F2016%2F02%2F11%2Finvesting%2Fdow-jones-oil-stocks-nasdaq.json

Todays Market News

>oil below $27, down another 5%
>DOW drops 300 points; similar index's lose another 1.5% as well
>euro banks lose 12% today
>oil set to reach lowest point in 13 years tomorrow

Though sharp declines are scaring investors, most speculate that we are not seeing a stagnation in the markets, but simply a surplus in oil that is sending ripples through industry. Supply has skyrocketed past demand in the last year with help from Saudi Arabia refusing to stem their flow. America and Iran are also starting to export crude now. Saudi Arabia and Iran also proposed cooperation between OPEC and Persian oil companies which will only serve to lower oil futures even more.
>>
>>22652
Texas & North Dakota BTFO
>>
>>22654
well that is why they're doing it
>>
>>22654
Oil is still there, both states will come online if the price gets that high again. Saudis are still being buttfucked by their own desperation. I can't wait until that entire Arabian Peninsula becomes a giant cashless humanitarian crisis.
>>
>>22660
Well I hope so. Many oil producing countries are getting buttfucked.
Hope prices stabilise soon.
>>
>>22654
Oh well sad for those blokes.
Personally I enjoy low gas prices.
>>
Feels good to drive a v8 while all the early adopters of electric cars are on suicide watch.
>>
>>22666
I mean but we can use oil price as an indicator of other things.. ultimately it will buttfuck us all.. I hope price stabilizes soon too
>>
>>22675
What are the chances of it happening though?
>>
I think oil will stabalize soon, but it is probably unlikely. US Government offsets stagflation with low oil prices, world economy and our economy are still not fully recovered. Honestly, this whole thing is a economic experiment and it is unlikely that anyone knows how its going to end.
>>
>>22666
Thanks satan.
>>
>>22655
I thought it was to damage the Russians?
>>
>>22654
>be Norwegian
>lose trades with two of our greatest financial ally
>large source of our income rapidly dropping in value
>gas is still fuck expensive
Woo.
>>
anyone believe OPEC will follow through (given that the rumours are true) with cutting production? last time there was word that a deal was being made, it fell apart and the rout continued.
>>
>>22664
Alberta's getting destroyed by this. Suicide rate's been going up with the unemployment.
>>
>>22791
>norwegia btfo
How does it feel to live on the same plane of existence as the rest of us lowly humans?

It's a second recession waiting to happen, especially with China fucking up
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.