[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Harry Potter book to publish this summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: Harry-Potter-Epilogue.jpg (145 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Harry-Potter-Epilogue.jpg
145 KB, 1200x600
>Harry Potter is back for another round of magic, struggles with the darkness and parents.
>This time, Harry's the dad, struggling with his own son.
>The eighth installment of the Harry Potter series, the two-part play, "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child," will be published as a book this summer, author J.K Rowling announced on her Pottermore website Wednesday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/10/entertainment/harry-potter-part-8-publish-summer-feat/index.html
>>
She's really milking that cash cow
>>
>>22436
She should just make a new story in the same universe, no more harry please.
>>
>>22436
holy shit, everyone but hermione looks fucking terrible
they're gonna make neville look even hotter in comparison now
>>
>>22446
This tbh

But Emma Watson is hot

She should make an erotic novel featuring Hermione so I can go watch the movie
>>
>>22447
>everyone looks horrible
They are British
>>
But will Hermione be black?
>>
>>22447
I think they are using make up to appear older on that scene.
>>
Aint it a bit too late to be milking this?
>>
>>22446
I want to see Harry until the day he dies.
>>
People still care about that shit?
>>
>>22436
Daniel Radcliffe is prepping up that beer gut, and Rupert Grint want his life to end already
>>
>>22455
Nah, she'll be blacked. :^)

But for real, I'm indifferent to the eight book. The story's finished, why do another one?
>>
>>22446
Yeah this came to mind. Making him the father forfeits the main series...
>>
>>22446
I'd agree, but Harry being an orphan and essentially alone except for the help from some colourful character lead to some whacky misadventures along the Nig obe that was his life.

I'm not a huge fan of the story, I mean I liked it, but I always thought that state of being alone made him more easy to like and side with.

I doubt I'll ever be drawn into another young child's life as they go through the ups and downs of magic as much as I was with Harry and to see them essentially do the same thing again with another character would just be boring.

In my eyes, this was all she could do.
>>
>>22436
Holly fuck, I thought the girl that played Ginny was going to be hot when she got older
>>
i think its a good idea.
a sequel would be nice
or a completely new story from their kids becoming magicians
>>
>>22620
Everyone aged like milk except Hermione.
>>
I remember that when Harry Potter 7 came out, a bunch of anons began to drive-by bookshops, spouting many spoilers of the book, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5NltsDWX8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKngDe-5J8.
It would be pretty funny if this happened again, but I don't think it will. It was 2007 afterall.
>>
Fuck I feel old, I used to buy the books soon as they came out and spend a couple days in bed reading it before I was even in highschool. Holy fuck I feel soooooooo old, i'm gonna die of old age soon lmao.
>>
>>22647

Half Blood Prince spoilers before the book came out were hilarious and probably the best.
>>
>>22679
Lol.
>>
TFW rons kids are half blood and halfe caste
>>
>>22446
yeah its called "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1devH5JP4
>>
>>22436
Everyone of them looks like they have a serious problem with addiction. Those black bags under the eyes.... Wow.
>>
What does a single mother know about fatherhood?

She might as well milk that cash cow, but she would probably do better with a prequel.
>>
I'm not interested in Harry as a dad. But fuck that's gonna sell
>>
>>22768
That's how all English people look.
>>
>>22824
It's what happens when there's rarely any sunshine and it pisses rain more often than not.
>>
shit! why he can't die in last book?
>>
>>22780
> but she would probably do better with a prequel
Don't know how many stories you can get with Harry Potter in the womb...
>>
>no story about Hogwarts from 1913-1920
>no first run of the Hogwarts Express
>no magical mysteries with the social backdrop of The First World War and Irish Revolution
>no discussions about how muggles are technologically actually surpassing wizardry in some ways, and questions about whether to hide away anymore as wizardry is no longer advanced civilization but a technological anachronism
>>
>>23517
This universe has so many opportunities, yet there's barely any lore or interesting sidestories.

Why, JK, why.
>>
>>23517
That's too deep for HP fans.
>>
>>24068

how to i wave wand

>expect patermus
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.