[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian Girl Has Ants Crawling Out of Her Ears Every Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1428133926946.jpg (50 KB, 648x369) Image search: [Google]
1428133926946.jpg
50 KB, 648x369
12-year-old Shreya Darji, from the state of Gujarat in western India, is suffering from a bizarre case of ants. Giant ants crawl out of her ears every single day, much to the bafflement of her parents and doctors. They have no idea where the ants are coming from or how to make them stop.

The problem started in August last year, when Shreya complained of ear pain and her parents noticed ants coming out of both her ears. They rushed her to the hospital where doctors conducted scans and found a large number of insects living in her drum canal. They’ve removed hundreds so far, but to no avail – the ants just keep multiplying at a faster rate.

Dr. Jawahar Talsania, a leading Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon in Gujarat, tried suffocating the ants with ear drops, but they’ve continued to breed anyway. He also used a camera inside the ear to check for an egg chamber, but didn’t find anything. A video filmed using an endoscopic camera shows him removing dead ants from Shreya’s ear.

“The girl’s case is very challenging for me, as I have never seen such a case, nor found it in medical history,” Dr. Talsania said. “We don’t believe the ants are laying eggs inside the ear as we’ve not spotted a queen ant inside. We are completely perplexed.”

“We have conducted all possible scans on the child including an MRI and CT scan but they are all normal,” he added. “We cannot find any abnormality in her ears. She doesn’t experience any kind of pain – despite the ants biting her – and no damage has been found to the eardrums.” He also ruled out unhygienic living conditions as the cause, saying that Shreya’s family “live a normal life” in a “healthy environment.”

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/indian-girl-has-ants-crawling-out-of-her-ears-every-day.html
>>
>Gujarat in western India
>he also ruled out unhygienic living conditions
Incompetent doctors thread?
>>
Ants continue to breed

There's no queen

Does this doctor not realize that's impossible, or do I just not know enough about ants
>>
I'd hit it.
>>
>>22013
As soon as they get this figured out, India will be launching their first manned space flight, a mission to Mars to find out what kind of curry powder made the whole planet red.
>>
She's probably just sleeping on an ant's nest.
>>
Ticket straight to Professor X's school
>>
>>22013

I'm Ants in my Ears Johnson, everything's quiet, I can't hear a thing, and I also can't feel anything either!
>>
Clearly being put there on purpose by her Dad or somebody.
>>
>>22013
>Shreya’s family “live a normal life” in a “healthy environment.”

>india
>healthy environment
Yeah no
>>
>>22066
This. like that girl that claimed she cries crystal tears
>>
>>22059
>Oh no! The Legion of Doom is having a picnic!
>>
>>22058
...the only place she can find away from the poo?
>>
>>22074
Thanks
>>
>>22064
10/10 reference
>>
>>22013
>no ant queen
>ruled out unhygienic living conditions

I think there is some kind of agenda they're trying to push behind it. In recent years there were already cases of indian media going crazy over inexplicable medical cases, especially when happening to children and children being proclaimed as deities by their hometown as a result.
>>
>>22020
>There's no queen

Now you know who the Queen REALLY is.
>>
>>22033
But that was just pointlessly racist. There's no link between those two
>>
>>22124
Money. Duh
>>
>>22013
>“healthy environment.”
>>
>>22213
>racist
>>
>>22074
And the one that was constantly bleeding from the ears/eyes/nose, turned out she was wiping her face with menstrual blood.
>>
>>22064
Am I standing in poo right now? I can't even tell, I have absolutely no feeling in my body, but, you know, that's not as good a catch phrase.

Hope these goat prices aren't too low!
>>
>>22298
>wiping her face with menstrual blood

What the fuck
>>
>>22087
guilty kek
>>
>>22023
Can you imagine while you're having sex with her ants keep crawling out of her ears irritated by the sweat and vibrations.
>>
8/10

would still smash.
>>
>>22213
>joke
>you
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.