[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10-year-old raped by Iraqi migrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
>A 10-YEAR-OLD Austrian boy has been brutally raped at a public swimming pool by an Iraqi migrant, who told police the attack was a “sexual emergency”.

>The attacker told the police the rape was more or less out of frustration, dubbing it a “sexual emergency”.

>Afterwards, the young boy confided in a lifeguard about what had happened, while the Iraqi man continued to swim at the pool, diving off the three-metre board.

>Kronen Zeitung reported the man said he had not had sex for four months and had an excess of sexual energy.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/10yearold-raped-by-iraqi-migrant-at-swimming-pool-in-vienna/news-story/69abed188e157e2f425d8c204fa50f17

What the actual FUCK? Why are progressives still shilling and protesting for these scumbags?
>>
>>21700
Don't forget. The police were politically correct about the Situation. They didn't want people to become misguided about refugees.

The kid according to Reuters said he was crying and walked up to life guard begging for help. He had to be hospitalized.
>>
>Sexual Emergency
He must have been really worked up after not receiving those free blonde girls he was promised upon entering the country.
>>
>one or two refugees act up
>out of millions
>this means they're all bad

>>
>>21714
>see: Cologne
>>
>>21714
>See Rotterdamn
>See Sweden
>See European rape statistics post and pre Camel invasion.

Sweden used to be a wonderful place you know. I wanted to go visit and Belgium, go back to check out the homeland. I wouldn't risk it now.
>>
>>21714
stfu
>>
>>21714
>one or two
>literally every migrant will cost taxpayers £50,000 to resettle in their first year alone

What do we get out of it? Mass rapes, violent crime, people who can't speak English and breed like fucking rabbits.

Fuck off back to /co/ you delusional libcuck
>>
>>21706
>misguided on refugees
They don't fucking belong anywhere else beside their home countries.
At some point the raghead fucks are gonna push too far and will end up wishing they never left. Refugee asylums are getting burned down in Germany because the Germans are finally realizing they are destroying everything they touch
>>
All these stupid fucking countries should just start holding public executions of any refugee that commits murder or rape. That'll drop the numbers of shit muslims trying to enter when they realize people won't put up with their disgusting ways.

Especially Paris. I felt bad as fuck for Paris after the attacks until I learned they weren't closing their borders. So fuck Paris for that
>>
And yet leftards will still defend mass migration and 'diversity'. It's a shame every country can't have a Breivik
>>
>>21735
Not just that anon. They have armed masked German street gangs beating the shit out of Muslims in the streets and all over Europe.
>>
>he had not had sex for four months and had an excess of sexual energy.
>four months
I'm my whole life without sex, yet I don't rape random people on the street. I wonder how tumblr and feminazis are reacting to this.
>>
>>21740
Breivik shot up anyone, not just immigrants
>>
>>21706
>>21735

The thing with the gang of masked men happened in Stockholm, not Germany, also AFAIK the
The press in Germany deliberately mixes up different events to push an agenda. Planned, but yet uninhabited refugee housings were being torched. Every graffitti or poorly drawn swastika gets counted as an "attack" against those refugee housing buildings. Now the hysterical news you can read tell how hundreds of buildings were burned down, insinuating the refugees barely escaping alive...din't happen yet.
It's property damage, not more not less. The "left" doesn't seem to have a problem with that, at least when they're doing it against their political enemy.
>>
>>21754
Actually he didn't shoot up immigrant at all, just youth leftists
>>
>>21741
Good, Germany's actually stepping up instead of hiding afraid of the Nazi ghost
>>
>Actually he didn't shoot up immigrant at all, just youth leftists

I wonder if Breivik sits in his cell now, watches TV and says to himself: "Told you so..."

If you like Breivik or not, you have to admit that he kind of warned us about a situation that became an ugly reality much quicker than even he expected.
>>
>>21700
Time to get redpilled world. Its only matter of time until enough innocent blood has been spilled that realise that the white race is above non whites. They are not made to live amongst us. The crusaders dedicated their lives to fight for europe, but it has long been forgotten.

Why do you think that blacks are oppressed wherever they go? There are very good reasons for this...

Please wake up before its too late.
>>
>>21700
so why hasn't the boys father/brother killed the fucking homosexual child rapist ?
>>
>>21810
...because the police arrested him?
>>
I haven't had sex in over a year, am I allowed to rape someone yet? Of course not, I'm white.
>>
>>21700
How do Europeans live with themselves knowing they demanded refugees without considering the consequences
Is that entire continent just run on feelings?
>>
>>21792
It is already too late. Because of political weasel contracts within EU, even rapefugees that get deportation declared can't be sent back because "muh inhumane conditions" or "they will face the death penalty for past crimes!". Furthermore, just to get papers processed while you leave your application takes years, more than enough time to rape, destroy and get your muslim property slave wife pregnant. Now you are automatically granted asylum because of family.

Europe is fucked, the people who have invaded can never be gotten out, they will outbreed whites by having multiple wives and at least 3 children with each. Whites pay for everything, with their wallets and their defiled white women. It's over.
>>
>>21844
Fear not anon, with all of this going down we might get teh Fourth Reich yet.
>>
>>21752
If I can control myself for four years without regressing to paedophilic homosexual rape then I call bullshit on this immigrant
>>
"He raped someone because of the terrible atrocities he has seen!"
>lefty apologists
>>
>>21875
You know rape is how they say hello in Japan, right?
>>
>>21714
why would we let them in anyways?

why?

why?

why?
>>
>>21879
> Why not let them all in?!
FTFY!
>>
>>21700
>had not had sex for four months
>sexual emergency
Noob.
>>
>>21823
>I haven't had sex in over a year, am I allowed to rape someone yet?
Yeah, fucking delusional rapists, out of touch with reali-
>Of course not, I'm white.
What the fuck? Are you whining that you can't rape people? You are aware the guy was arrested, right?
>>
Holy Jesus, if only My Hero of the mother land was alive now, and Hitler. Stalin and Hitler could fix this mess up overnight!
>>
>>21879

why did you let your countries go fuck up their homes so they have to move to a place where the people hate them :O)?

you don't get to be isolationists when it suits you, next time think before you intervene in other countries
>>
Literal subhumans.
>>
>>21905
>Implying the average European citizen supported or had a say in US/NATO-led invasions in the middle-east.

I agree that our anger should be directed towards our own politicians first and foremost, but c'mon.
>>
>>21714
It doesnt mean they are all bad... they just give bad example and tell us eu and muslims are not fucking compactible and they cost a lot of motherfucking money for doing shit
>>
>>21905
Lol so we are responsible for bad things that happened hundreds of years ago but the illegal immigrants aren't responsible for their actions right now Wew lad that's some mental acrobatics right there
>>
This is such a depressing story. Why are people so fucking horrible to one another? I don't care where he came from, his behaviour was beyond comprehension and he should be put down.
>>
Terrible
>>
>>21737
The reason they let them in is because they're super-duper liberal and 'progressive'. Those kinds of people would never use capital punishment.
>>
>>21714
fucking shill
>>
>>21727
Then learn their language
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.