[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans demand girls flash their vaginas to get into women’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1
File: open_leg_vulva.jpg (175 KB, 655x1779) Image search: [Google]
open_leg_vulva.jpg
175 KB, 655x1779
Source: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/05/republicans-demand-girls-flash-their-vaginas-to-get-into-womens-toilets/
Date Published: 5 February 2015

Who the fuck was the pedophile / nonce who came up with this idea?
>>
>>21649
no republicans are not demanding that girls flash their vaginas to enter the bathroom, it clearly says in the article "theorized" by "activists", likely trans activists saying this to put the right in a bad light.
fuck off with this shit bait
>>
>>21649

I have the same policy for anyone that enters My Pants

[1]Must allow me to verify the presence of a vagina

right at the top of the list
>>
>pinknews
>Shit redirect
>>
>>21654
Nice conspiracy theory.

>>21664
Nice madpost.
>>
>>21654
The article is about anti-trans activists not trans activists. Get better reading comprehension.
>>
I noticed that a lot of anti-trans people tend to be closeted pedophiles. In fact, there was someone on /co/ who said they didn't care what a child identifies as when they fuck it. It's weird.
>>
>>21667
Nice Damage control
>>
>>21649
Typical liberal lying.
>Some activists have theorised
Instead of addressing the issue, you set up a ridiculous strawman and try to manufacture hysteria.

>>21669
The trans movement is abusing children. It pressures small children to present themselves as the opposite sex and go to the wrong bathroom when they're too young to understand any of this. That's laying the groundwork for pedophilia, since it's a direct attack on the idea of an age of consent.

>they didn't care what a child identifies as
This is a pro-trans statement.
>>
>>21683
Nice pedo-defense.
>>
>>21689
Little kids aren't capable of identifying anything, pedophile. That's why it's illegal for you to fuck them.
>>
>>21649
Who the fuck was the retard/nonce who posted this blatantly false headline?
>>
>>21669
fellow /co/mrades make me so ashamed, and I'm talking about you. Off yourself

>anti-trans people tend to be closeted pedophiles
nice made up bullshit, buddy.
>>
>>>/fag/

Fuck off with your clickbait shit you poz faggot
>>
>>21649
This shit is too far. Just put a hefty fine and some jail time for men who try to use the women's rest room.

>And no, "I identify as a woman" is not an excuse.
>>
>>21649

>headline has nothing at all to do with the content of the article

Don't use bad sources please.
>>
I would have no problem showing my dick to enter a men's room, what's the problem?
>>
>Give everybody a gender ID card
>Gender on card matches your DNA
>You need to swipe the card to get into a bathroom
How about that?
>>
>>21756
No, we have to revert back to the 1200s to use it, you see...
>>
>>21757
How can anybody not want to encourage mentally ill people?
I mean this is the CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>21758
Touche`.
>>
>>21695
Nice non-existent research.

>>21716
PinkNews is a legitimate source.

>>21731
Nice pedo-defense.

>>21736
You seem triggered.

>>21738
Nice regulations there, Orwell.

>>21742
Learn reading comprehension.

>>21748
Nobody wants to see your tiny penis.

>>21756
Nice Orwellian dream.

>>21758
Your autism is showing.
>>
>>21772
Legitimately mad lol
>>
>>21783
Nice projection.
>>
>>21649
>Who the fuck was the pedophile
Literally every single federal and state politician and plenty of local ones too. Politics is like a magnet for human shit.
>>
>>21794
Donald Trump isn't a pedophile.
>>
>>21796
I seriously doubt that as rich as he is. Scum floats to the top.
>>
>>21802
Why wouldn't they be? Pretty much all politicians are horrible human beings and sick, fetishist fucks.
>>
>>21772
>Responding to every single post that doesn't fall in line with the trans agenda
>Not autism
>>
>>21846
> still being butthurt over trannies
> not autism
Take your medication.
>>
>This could
>Would technically
>Have suggested
None of this is 'news', this is all conjunction and fabrication of a law by some random feminist website.
>>
>>21858
Citation needed.
>>
>pinknews
Seems legit
>>
>>21884
I think it is.
>>
>>21901
Guess I'll just join the Republicans and get to see all the hooch I can!
>>
>>21946
Nice admittance of guilt, pedo-filth.
>>
>>21947
Didn't know they meant little children. Funny that anybody even cares about pedophilia on 4chan though... Me smells a White Night.
>>
>>21949
Nobody likes your kind. Now please take your Domestos medication.
>>
>>21950
Also, nice job not recognizing sarcasm... some Aspbergers spill out into your post, then?!
>>
>>21952
Nice attempt at recoiling, pedo-filth.
>>
>>21756
>gender
>DNA
do you have any idea how the human body and mind work
>>
>>21953
Your tripcode was exposed a long time ago. Time to inform the ignorant masses here, Matt.

>>>/lgbt/5689393
>>
I am trans myself and I used to be all about free bathrooms and all but when I see 55-year old "non-transitioning" "genderqueer" "women" asking why they can't let their balls dangle around in women's locker rooms at the gym, I kind of get it.

Would it be so weird to have bathroom attendants walking around making sure there's not foul play? It would give a lot of people jobs.
>>
>>21959
Nice admittance of guilt, pedo-swine.

>>21958
Who's Matt?
>>
>>21649
>Some activists have theorised
>>
>>21649
ridiculous

a real test would be to check for the presence of the Y chromosome

That way they'd be no way of tricking the system.

If we don't do that, what's next ? toilets for koala-kins and assault helicopter-kins ?

Pure degeneracy.
>>
>>21982
So where do those with chromosomes sets beyond XY or XX go?
>>
>>21989

the gas chamber
>>
>>22024
Your autism is flaring up.
>>
>>21982
Checking for chromosomes is nothing which could be done in the short amount of time of the urgency. It takes hours.
>>
>>22040
Don't i know you from minichan?
>>
>>22145
Hello McWalter.
>>
>>22152
Catherine
>>
>>22153
Like I'm some fucking pseudo-tranny cunt, you fucking bitch. Go fuck yourself, McWalter.
>>
>>22153
Sup! I am Catherine.
>>
>>22155
Fuck off.
>>
The bill does not in any wy say women will have to show their genitalia, nor does it say it would be law that it would have to be proven. It is up to the discretion of the owner. What this bill is trying to do is make it so trannies can't force private businesses to let them use their chosen genders restroom. If a private business says trannies must use their biological genders restroom, that would be fine. Unlike in NY where it is now illegal to do that. Why do you cucks hate freedom?
>>
>tfw not a designated vagina checker
>tfw will never see little girl vaginas and little boy penises when they lift up their dresses
Why live :^(
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.