[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Bowl 50 Nuked by North Korea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: map-430594.jpg (74 KB, 590x507) Image search: [Google]
map-430594.jpg
74 KB, 590x507
Super Bowl is at Santa Clara, Calif this Sunday.

<-- Image related.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/05/north-korea-rocket-launch-super-bowl-satellite-images
>>
[email protected] can any anons help this company's ripping the forest I got my crop in to shreds and threatening me with violence pls
>>
>>21568
explain
>>
>>21568
Chain letter?
>>
>>21567
This picture is yet another proof that the earth is flat. Either that, or whoever made it is retarded.
>>
>>21577
Don't worry - nobody will be bombing the North Pole...-
>>
>>21579
>>One functioning missle destroys a major shipping port that the Chinese government uses to send goods to the US.
Not happening.
This would be like 9/11, but without an amorphous, decentralized group; an actual country.
The Norks will be glass before they can fire off their artillery at Seoul.
>>
>>21567

I'm sorry, could explain to me which Type o' Dong this is again? very confusing =\
>>
>>21585
>The Norks will be glass before they can fire off their artillery at Seoul.
Okay then, mister expert.
>>
The distances in that image are incorrect. The west coast of the US has been made to appear much closer to North Korea than it actually is by distorting the Pacific Ocean to be smaller - it would be a stretch to say this missile could even reach Hawaii.

Just more sensationalism.
>>
>>21594
USA COMMANDMENT I:

THALL SHALT NOT FUCK WITH AMERICANS ON SUPERBOWL.
>expert
t. American
>>
>>21567
>nodong
>>
>>21596
And then it's also assuming functionality and reliability of NK missile systems, which we've yet to see. They can't consistently launch a missile any considerable distance.
>>
>>21604
>TAEPODONG
>type of dong

there is nothing that is not hilarious about the Norks
watch for those garbage balloons
>>
Missile launched, trajectory not threatening.

https://www.rt.com/news/331613-north-korea-rocket-launch/
>>
Australia is in the trajectory path
>>
>>21655

>imprying Best Gorea had enouff moneys to fuel the miss Isle

probably filled it cigarette butts
>>
>>21653
CNN confirms North Korea launches long-range missile

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/06/asia/north-korea-rocket-launch-window/index.html
>>
>>21567
Operation Orient Storm

Time to free the North Koreans and destroy those WMD's.
>>
A bit of an analysis of the lead up to the launch

https://www.slantnews.com/story/2016-02-06-north-korea-claims-successful-launch-of-long-range-missile
>>
If North Korea did that they would use up their entire nuclear arsenal and then get their asses owned by the rest of the world.
>>
If they already launched the missile then how come it hasn't landed yet and is taking a full day to hit it's target?
>>
I wonder how President Trump would handle this situation.
>>
memed into reality.
>>
fuggin nuke these gooks
>>
>>21567

So WTF is going on with the missile/nuke/satelite?

Did it land in the ocean?
Did it explode over Australia?

Comon News media where the fuck is the info!
>>
>>21567
>tfw safe from Nork's missiles
Wew lad
>>
>>21567
this >>21577
I hate it when people forget the earth's curvature. Where the fuck does that circle go to the north?
>>
>>21567

There's a part of France too in this shit
>>
>>21730
Santa Claus has a border wall against it.
>>
In case you're retarded, North Korea, a country with less than five nuclear devices, has no intention of starting a war with the US, which has thousands.

All this scare-mongering over NK is globalist propaganda because that country won't submit to the central bank cartel run by Rothschild et al
>>
>>21717
US STRATCOM confirmed that the NK satellite reached orbit, giving their Unha launcher a 2/4 success record.

One interesting bit: the first stage wasn't just expended, it was demolished into over 200 pieces as it was falling to the ocean, probably to prevent recovery and analysis by South Korea.

And of course this isn't intended to eventually launch a warhead. All of these kind of events are meant for internal consumption, to maintain a posture of threat to the rest of the world. NK is the last of the totalitarian states, where this kind of propaganda still works on their internet-starved populace.
>>
>>21567
Let's hope.
>>
>>21769
Dont defend NK as though they are herors for not wanting to trade with the West. Fuck thier necrocracy its time for thier leadership to be destroyed. If we are to achieve a one world government, nationalistic leaders must be dealt with. (this includes the west) for humanity as a unified population of earthlings to prevail
>>
>>21807
Are you a globalist?
>>
>>21808
Apparently antiChrist level globalist!
>>
>>21657
actually it's filled with kim jong-un's poop. The people think it has more power then rocketfuel
>>
>>21773
It amuses me that the country can only stand at all because of aid from the countries it claims to oppose. It would be adorable if not for all the human rights violations and 1984-tier government.
>>
Contact me, I know a few providers
>>
So what happened? Was it nuked?
>>
>>21908
Would have been more entertaining than the game.
>>
>>21913
Sick burn!
>>
I looked up the distance from California and SK and that totaled at 5,820 miles (9366.382 KM) I don't think it can make it that far yet.
http://mashable.com/2013/04/05/north-korea-missile-range/#30j4iSmApEq4
better map btw
>>
>>21908
latest news:

CNN NationalSecurity @NatSecCNN now7 seconds ago

Sr defense official tells @jimsciutto North Korea satellite launched this weekend is “tumbling in orbit" making it incapable of functioning
>>
>>22021
fucking Chongchins can't do anything right
>>
>>21733
Lol what

It doesn't even reach as far west as the the Black Sea. That's not France
>>
How is this possibly an accurate picture when it is on an inaccurate map? if it was real the shape would be an oval not a circle. Dumb shits still don't realize that the earth isn't flat.
>>
>>22284
how dumb are you?
>>
Oh hey nothing happened.

NICE!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.