[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish Veteran Evicted For Rapefugees - Freezes to Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1
File: frozen.jpg (32 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
frozen.jpg
32 KB, 600x315
https://thisisengland.org.uk/stunning-video-african-family-shown-how-to-use-toilet-in-their-new-flat-as-homeless-veteran-freezes-to-death-in-street/#

Stunning video footage of a family of newly arrived Africans being shown how to use the toilet in their new flat contrasts with shocking news from Sweden of a local man freezing to death after being evicted from his flat, which was then given to – you guessed it – ‘refugees.

Sture, a homeless army veteran in his 60s was found dead early Wednesday morning outside the hospital in Nynashamn.

Sture had sought refuge from the cold in Nynäshamns hospital during the night. But he was not allowed to remain there. A security guard threw him out, and without any offers of housing from the municipality, and out of options, he was forced to spend the night at a bus stop outside the hospital.

In the morning he was found frozen to death, reports Nynäshamnsposten.
>>
>>21186
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
Wow this is fucked up
>>
Zozzle and Kek
>>
>>21187
Yes they can, caring about white people is racist.
>>
>>21186
>https://thisisengland.org.uk/stunning-video-african-family-shown-how-to-use-toilet-in-their-new-flat-as-homeless-veteran-freezes-to-death-in-street/#

Fake news is fake. Anon must know that the news above is from UK neonazi portal.

Where are the refugees in the original article?

http://nynashamnsposten.se/nyheter/nynashamn/1.3440548-man-hittades-dod-utanfor-sjukhuset
>>
Wasn't Winter-chan supposed to only kill refugees?
>>
>>21213
>Fake news is fake
[citation needed]
As we speak,there are german,swedish,austrian,norwegian and dutch people being kicked out of their houses so parasitic bipedal mudpigs can shit out more mudpigs

>source
any mainstream media site that has published about people being kicked out to house illegal invaders
"Germany

The Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany states in its Article 14 (3) that "an expropriation is only allowed for the public good"[21] and just compensation must be made. It also provides for the right to have the amount of the compensation checked by a court."

Basically,poor people are fucked over in favor of illegals,invading migrant scum,which is all of them.

And it is poor people who have to live next to shitskins,not middle or upper class assholes who vote for immigration.
>>
I live in Sweden and even though I read about a homeless man dying outside a hospital the thing about him being a veteran (we don't really do that vet thing in Sweden btw) or evicted to make room for refugees wasn't mentioned anywhere. You guys must be desperate for reasons to hate immigrants, huh.

This shit isn't true, people.
>>
>>21227
>As we speak,there are german,swedish,austrian,norwegian and dutch people being kicked out of their houses so parasitic bipedal mudpigs can shit out more mudpigs
[citation needed]
>>
I don't even hate Muslims, but this really is bad. Actual Swedes shouldn't be kicked out of their homes for these migrants.
>>
>>21288
They're not. This shit isn't true at all.

Best regards,
Swede
>>
>>21186
Serious shilling going on here. Surely the media, which has always been on the refugees' side, wouldn't make fake news against them?
>>
>>21295
You know it's a neonazi news site, right?
>>
>>21310
Attack the source.

>>21289
Ah, tolerance...
>>
>>21289
> Swedes get sexually assaulted at a music festival
> Newspaper covers it up, Police cover it up.

And you trust your news still Sven? What a moron.
>>
>>21227
>The Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany states in its Article 14 (3) that "an expropriation is only allowed for the public good"[21] and just compensation must be made. It also provides for the right to have the amount of the compensation checked by a court."

What is the link between this article and the poor living next to immigrants ? Poors don't even own their house in Germany, they rent it.

I don't think you really understand the issue here. The expropriation is not about poor's house, but inhabited places owned by land lords.
>>
>>21351
So you're agreeing with him that it's happening, but playing semantics to try to justify kicking people out of the places they live in.
>>
>>21355
The NEWS story is fake. Start another thread if you have a new NEWS story that matches your line of argument. Please?
>>
Fake story is meme of the week for ppl loking for excuses to be racist. Ive seen it for a few us states , Germany and Canada, now Sweden. Homless person/veteran/poor guy who was evicted always has same photo and no name.
>>
>>21366
This is where you provide a source to back up your statement
>>
>>21368
as an anti-immigration swede i have to say that in this case the burden of proof is on you. like anon said, we don't do the "veteran" thing in sweden, and i'd need some better confirmation on the eviction in favor of immigrants (that's more of a german thing).
>>
>>21363
>>21370
>I have no evidence,but this one story of a citizen being kicked out to house "refugees" is fake
>even if legislation and media articles say otherwise

I don't get this
>I make a statement
>YOU should prove it,not me
?
>>
>>21378
literally retarded. fuck you

also

he died at a bus stop so OP's pic definitely isn't it

also

http://nynashamnsposten.se/nyheter/nynashamn/1.3451557-socialtjansten-utreder-dodsfall
> - in every emergency that goes wrong it's tragic for the individual and for the network around him or her. we don't have many known cases of homelessness in the municipality where they don't have any housing alternative at all. each person gets a suggestion solution based on their situation and their problems.
>the social services has during the last few months sought up homeless people because of the cold weather. something which is outside the duties of the municipality.
> - we want to motivate people to accept help and a roof over their head. but it takes a lot for us to force it upon them.
>>
>>21186
that still counts as suicide.
>>
This is fucking disgusting
>>
>>21419
What's disgusting is that "The British Patriots Society", a thinly disguised white supremacist group who share funding with the BNP, get to make a fake newspaper called 'ThisIsEngland.org.uk' and get away with it.
>>
>>21385
>If you had the source, why do you get so mad then?
>>
>>21186

Great story.

Shame it's not true.
>>
>Make shit up
>Get outraged

:)
>>
>>21227
>>21378

>posts German legislation for something that happened in Sweden

In section 3 of that article (of German legislation, "for the Federal Republic of Germany"), the part where you quote it saying "and just compensation must be made" means that even if Sweden (reminder: German law still doesn't apply to Sweden) expropriated an apartment which was given to the homeless man, the same law allowing the expropriation would have to provide him with compensation which, according to the news sources (and according to the small-time "dig up" that occurred later), didn't happen.
But it doesn't matter since you're referring to German law not Swedish law.

(1/3)
>>
There's no mention of Sture's last name, although this might be a news thing (hide the last name of the deceased). And the only connection between
1. his homelessness
and
2. "an eviction"
comes from a small background dig-up on Sture by an alternative Swedish media (other websites cite this, or rather fail to cite it). It claims he was accommodated (into a place of residence, obviously) by the municipality, but then evicted:

http://avpixlat.info/2016/01/15/i-det-nya-sverige-fanns-det-ingen-plats-for-sture/
(Source is not in English. If you pull this up on google chrome, it asks if you want to translate the page. Right-click if it doesn't.)

What other sources say he was evicted because of migrants? Find us a non-biased source that doesn't ultimately link to that site ^ .

If you should focus on anything from this story, it should be the Swedes (war veterans or not) getting evicted to make room for migrants. Investigate the validity of that, collect proof, and spread the truth, since you feel you have to stop it I guess.

(2/3)
>>
>>21355
Find Swedish legislation or alternative news (since you probably won't look/find it in the mainstream ones) that proves Swedes are getting kicked out of their homes for immigrants. Don't bother linking to the rehash of OP's story being told by other websites. Investigate it like I said. If you won't do that, you're either now wasting time bullshitting people or you'll end up half-ass-rallying everyone about something you care about.
A quick google search supplied this, talks about Swedes getting booted out of an apartment in favor of migrants:
http://www.europeanguardian.com/81-uncategorised/immigration/240-native-swedes-evicted-in-order-to-give-housing-for-asylum-seekers
(it then links to this non-English site: http://www.vf.se/nyheter/torsby/hyresgaster-kastas-ut-att-skapa-asylboende)

Despite that, I'm not familiar with all the news here or regarding this whole matter, or if this is a bait thread. Just came in because some people seem to have read this from 4chan and were inspired to repost it on a website that I visit.
(3/3)
>>
haven't heard about this.

fake jewish article trying to be opportunists and rule over neo nazis.

SAGE
>>
>>21187
Why don't you step aside. We're changing the future here. You and your "master race" are about to become a memory.
>>
>>21481
>>posts German legislation for something that happened in Sweden
did that to give an example of a country that has the legislation to kick out citizens at will in favor of illegals

Don't get all autismo on me
>>
>>21483
Greedy fucks. The land/house owner sees an opportunity to convert that shit into a place for asylum seekers to then make a good amount of cash just from keeping them there and having the government pay the living costs for them.
>>
Sage
GTFB2 /pol/

Stormfags shitting non-happenings Everywhere!
>>
>>21202
Calling them people is racist.
>>
>>21492
>actually looking forward to a world without Whites

Oh boy
>>
>>21187
>clak
>clak clak
>clak clak clak

clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak Clak clak clak clak
clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak clak Clak clak clak clak
>>
What a backwards 3rd world country
>>
>>21549
>person who is not really ill outside of being an alcoholic gets kicked out from a hospital
>he doesn't seek out help, decides to sleep at a bus stop, freezes to death
>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
Swedes confirmed for the ultimate cucks. Just nuke yourselves you have failed.
>>
>>21219
Winter-chan is an aloof and cold mistress. She does not descriminate.
While our other chans flourish picking off theyre favorite prey, our beautiful winter-chan will chill the hearts of any in her hands.
>>
>>21551
>a government would rather have its citizens die and fuck off than suffer one mudslime be moody
>a government funds the invasion of able bodied,young males then treats them better than natives

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group; (africans and muslims rape and kill )
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (africans and muslims do this too)
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (mass invasion,discrimination against citizens)
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; " (birthrates are supported only for "minorities" and immigrants,not citizens)

But I suppose your le ironic meme arrows are a strong argument.
>>
>>21620
this particular story with the frozen alcoholic doesn't really have anything to do with genocide
>>
>>21620
Look up the UN declaration of rights of indigenous peoples. The international community is committing a massive, textbook violation by ignoring what's going on in Sweden, Germany, and the UK.

>Article 1
Indigenous peoples have the right to the full enjoyment, as a collective or as individuals, of all human rights and fundamental freedoms as recognized in the Charter of the United Nations, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights(4) and international human rights law.

>Article 2
Indigenous peoples and individuals are free and equal to all other peoples and individuals and have the right to be free from any kind of discrimination, in the exercise of their rights, in particular that based on their indigenous origin or identity.

>Article 3
Indigenous peoples have the right to self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

>Article 4
Indigenous peoples, in exercising their right to self-determination, have the right to autonomy or self-government in matters relating to their internal and local affairs, as well as ways and means for financing their autonomous functions.

That's just 4 OUT OF 46 articles of this declaration, all have similar protections... Why is it being ignored in this case? Seems like there would be outrage if it happened in Africa or south america...
>>
>>21625
how exactly are any of those being violated?
>>
i'm anti-immigration but some of you are on some /x/-tier delusions and are just making us look bad. take it to /pol/ please and try to have some convincing arguments next time.
>>
>>21636

>UN declaration of rights and the actual definition of genocide is /x/-tier delusion

All of my wut
>>
>>21656
please explain exactly how any of those rights are being violated by any of the governments in sweden, germany or the united kingdom.
>>
>>21635
You don't understand the situation or didn't bother to look up the entire declaration which was too long to post here. Here I'll spoon feed you the biggest kick in the balls.

>Article 8
>1. Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be
subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture.
>2. States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and
redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them
of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values
or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing
them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of forced population transfer which has the aim
or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of forced assimilation or integration;
>(e) Any form of propaganda designed to promote or incite
racial or ethnic discrimination directed against them.

By doing what they're doing, they're in clear violation of international laws established to protect human rights. Where do we go from here? If you ask me, the guillotine.
>>
>>21677
>tfw failed greentext triggers my autism

Article 8
>1. Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be
subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture.
>2. States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and
redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of forced population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of forced assimilation or integration;
>(e) Any form of propaganda designed to promote or incite racial or ethnic discrimination directed against them.

All of these are being done. Too bad laws and protections apparently we're only made to benefit brown people.
>>
>>21186
Please Eurofags. Just do something already. I'm dying over here. This shit hurts.

>>21278
>They literally only trust their news sources. How can anyone be this fucking braindead.

Your police cover up rape cases. Same in Austria and England. Generally anywhere Merkel Crookeld. Why wouldn't the press?
>>
>>21378
Media articles I would accept. But "thisisengland.org.uk" is not a media organisation, is it?
>>
>>21710
for fuck's sake, you can't just take any random crap you see on the internet and assume it's true because it fits in with your agenda.

at best, avpixlat went on some very sketchy sources. who's the witness that claimed sture didn't get his jacket? if he didn't have his jacket it would have been mentioned in the official reports. if he got chased away by gypsies from a public restroom, who's the witness?
>>
>>21841
Isn't this how internet arguments work those days?

"I disagree with this information, I'll tell everybody to scrutinize and not trust any kind of source until I find a glue that the information might not be 100% correct"
"I agree with this information, I will trust and not scrutinize the source in any way and assume it is 100% correct, even if there is doubt about it."
>>
>>21227
No-one in Sweden is getting kicked out of their homes because of immigrants you ignorant cunt.
Poor people gets kicked out because they can't pay rent as in every other fucking country.
And you hating on immigrants is only you who can't get over your on damn self worth you fucking retard, have a nice day and pls an hero
>>
>>21659
Mass rape and the unending threat of immediately terrorist strikes is probably a violation of sorts, or it would be if the victims weren't white because white people cannot be raped or terrorized because to be a rapist or terrorist you must be in a position of power and whatever mind-numbingly stupid excuses people pull out of their asses to create vapid double standards.
>>
>>22038
How are 68 IQ, penniless immigrants from retard countries paying rent?
>>
>>22071
people aren't sent out by the swedish/german/uk governments to commit acts of terrorism and rape, as far as i know.
>>
>>22072
they're not, swedes are paying for them
thanks olof palme
>>
>>22081
It's nice to know that everyone's tax money in sweden goes towards making sure that some retards who don't know the concept of doors have some fancy apartment.
>>
>>21936
Honestly, this is how (poor) argument has always been. It gets worse in a anonymous forum.
So check all sources, including those you tend to agree with.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.