[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sore loser? Trump accuses Cruz of 'stealing' Iowa caucus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: trump losers.jpg (56 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
trump losers.jpg
56 KB, 534x401
https://www.rt.com/usa/331162-trump-accuses-cruz-stealing/

After placing second in the Iowa Caucus, Donald Trump took to Twitter to blast the winner, Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas), accusing him of committing fraud during the selection process. Trump called for the results to be “nullified.”
The tirade began Wednesday morning, after the real estate magnate faced public ridicule for coming in second.

An earlier ‒ and since-deleted ‒ tweet said Cruz "illegally stole" the caucus win.

Trump then laid out why he believed that Cruz committed fraud during the caucuses, including releasing a statement that neurosurgeon Ben Carson was quitting the race and asking for the doctor’s supporters to caucus for Cruz instead; sending out "voter violation certificates"; and claiming that Trump was strongly in favor of Obamacare and abortion.

Trump also attacked Cruz from the stump on Tuesday night, bashing the Canadian-born senator’s honesty, Business Insider reported.

"What kind of people do we have running for office?" the billionaire businessman said at a campaign event in Milford, New Hampshire. "No, it's honestly really, really dishonest. And I think I know why. You know why? Because he was born in Canada!"

Following Trump's second-place finish in Iowa – which means he will move on from the Hawkeye State with only one less delegate devoted to his candidacy than first-place finisher Cruz – the Donald took to Twitter to bash "unfair treatment by the media," despite his campaign's domination of media coverage in the run-up to the caucus.

Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate tweeted Tuesday morning that he had received complaints of voter fraud in the caucuses, but cautioned Iowans that the meetings are not official elections and are up to each party.

loser.com
>>
>>20967
this is just embarassing. If he keeps doing this shit, he'll start losing supporters
>>
>>20967
> Trump trying to convince population that he's not just some rich guy

Kekking hard at Amerifags for even thinking about voting for him.
>>
Cruz's campaign basically lied to the faces of Carson supporters in order to steal his votes away because he was terrified of losing Iowa to Trump.

It's pathetic, and solidifies everyone's doubts about Cruz's character.

I think Cruz could have won without doing what he did, but now he just tainted his victory beyond reproach. It's really horrible.

You can't go around giving glory to God one day, and throwing people under the bus the next, people won't buy it, and if he thinks he can grow his support out of this then he's going to be sorely mistaken.
>>
kek.
Guess Trump has got some thin skin.
>>
>>20991
What lies did he tell? Did I miss something?

Also Cruz can't win anyway.. He's way to religious to win a general these days, and I don't even know if the Bible thumpers have enough clout to win a primary
>>
>>21001
He spread rumors about Carson dropping out right before voting began, and all his staff was out telling Carson voters to support Cruz because their guy was out.

Really dirty trick.
>>
>>20991
Cruz has changed 180 degrees on every issue since he started campaigning as a Republican.
South european hypocrite tier.

>t. non-american opinions
>>
>>21005
source?
>>
>>21015
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cruz+carson&tbm=nws
>>
>>20996
>loudmouth daddy's money rich kid has thin skin

And nobody was surprised.
>>
>>20970
> start
>>
>>21039
start
/stärt/
verb
come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space.

cause (an event or process) to happen.
>>
>>21041
> implying Trump will be losing supporters as if he hasn't already
>>
>>21038
>turn a few million dollar loan into 10 billion dollars
Shut your damn mouth.
>>
>>21001
Too religious?

There aren't many atheist/agnostic around and those that are usually vote democrat. What type of Christian could think one is too pious? These days bible rhetoric on the republican side can only help you.
>>
>Canadian-born
doesn't that mean he can't be president?
>>
>>21192
yup
>>
>>21192
Unfortunately, he can.
Cruz has such a punchable face. Literal block head.
Anyway, in the 1900s citizenship was fucked for about every western country. Rather by blood, it became by soil and by blood.

Biggest fucking mistake.
>>
>>21005
Not to mention he blamed trump for spreading the rumor soon after.
>>
>>20967
>multiple presidential candidates bring out legitimate complains about media manipulation and conflict of interest problem (Rubio's donor,Microsoft,counting the votes)
>DUDE LMAO SORE LOSER TRUMP HAHA
>"I don't care who wins as long as it is not that guy or the other"

And this is how democracy fades away in one generation

Nice one libshits

You don't have a democracy without FAIR VOTING
>>
>>20967
>Liberals hating on Carson for being a black republican american
>Being happy he got sabotaged

Why is it cool to be racist and smug against african-american republicans amongst "free-thinking,tolerant,non-judgemental,intelligent" liberals/democrats ?
>>
>>21229
disliking a political candidate for having awful cultural and political opinions and ideas isn't racism. ben carson may be a great surgeon but he's an idiot otherwise
>>
>>21239
>"LOL BLACK CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN"
t. liberals & democrat voters

Where is the "reason why I don't agree with Carson" in that?
>>
>>21071
By throwing colleagues and workers under the bus. If you are sticking up for him, it's because you are probably just as "entitled".
>>
>loser.com

good one
>>
>>21255
>throwing colleagues and workers under the bus
[Citation needed]
>You're probably just as entitled
Someone's got some daddy issues. Maybe he should have worked harder. I am only the inheriter of my father's wealth because I proved to him I knew how to manage it.
My older brothers failed miserably.
>>
>>21071

That is not what happened at all. Look up his public history. He inherited hundreds of millions from his father, then almost pissed that fortune away through gross incompetence several times before finally lucking into business that worked.

Any clueless idiot can become a billionaire if they start with hundreds of millions. You want a real capitalist hero for president? Vote Notch.
>>
>>21300
>look it up
[Citation needed]
Give me your proofs, I'm not going to substantiate your position for you.
>any clueless idiot can become a billionaire
You are absolutly fucking retarded. Prove it.
Most of the time 90% of the wealth is lost between generations. Trump turned a large sum, into an exorbent amount of wealth.
Please stop talking out your ass, your proctologist might have to dig your head out.
>>
>>20967
Trump's downfall was attacking Cruz, he should know this because his uprising was because he was attacked.

Morale of lesson is not to use ad hominems, yet attack their arguments.
>>
>>21304
He really didn't lose tho.
>>
>>21300
His father died in 1999 and split his 200 million between 4 kids.
>>
>>21304
Trump's "downfall" was Cruz desperately stabbing Carson in the back because he was scared to lose Iowa to Trump.

He heard the entrance polls and shit his pants, so they used anything they could get their hands on.
>>
>>21326
Entrance polls are a shit indicator of the outcome.
>>
>>21332
Good enough to make opposing campaigns panic and do something stupid.
>>
>>21337
Do something smart you mean because if you know anything about Donald Trump and his business you know that you don't get to the top without coming from the bottom. Trump was just jealous that he didn't think of 'tell 'em a candidate dropped out' first!
>>
>>21239
Funny how what you're doing is called racist whenever it isn't an attempt to slap down an uppity negro who doesn't listen to his left wing masters.
>>
>>21300
>Any clueless idiot can become a billionaire
So why are you here?

Just go turn that inheritance you have (10 bucks) into 1000$.

Then turn the 1000$ into 100,000$

Then the 100,000$ into 10,000,000$

Now try to become a billionaire yourself,it is THAT easy ,you see?
>>
>>21345
Or he isn't a brutal backstabbing piece of garbage like Cruz is.
Cruz is getting hit HARD in NH.
He is fucking 4th.
>>
Historically, winning Iowa in the caucus never fared well for GOP candidates.
>>
>>21027
man, what a fucking scumbag
>>
>>21228
the UK doesn't have democracy :(
hold on to yours, ameribro
>>
>>21297
The fact that you originated from your wealthy fathers nutsack has more to do with why you get his money.

I am sure there are millions of young men who could manage his wealth better than you but they don't get squat even though they are better.
>>
>>21345
A supposed "Evangelical" candidate stabbing his fellow Christian, who's also the most well liked guy in the race, in the back right before voting began, doesn't sound smart too me, especially if you get caught.

>B-but Trump!
Wake up and smell your candidate
>>
>>21441
Yes, that does have to do with it.
Are children not entitled to their fathers estate if they are so endowed? Is it not their fathers right to endow it? You are but a bitter poor man of babylon, too consumed with what others have rather than what you have for yourself.
Inheritance is an intermediary organization, that is constantly threatened by greedy, bitter men such as yourself.
Those millions of young men, which don't exist as you're using it purely as a platitude, would never have my opportunity, nor should they.
>>
>>21468
No, you see, the estate tax is good because rich kids don't deserve their parent's money, but the state does, because
>>
>>21392
it's not black and white like that fam :^)
>>
>>20970
You don't realize how ruthless Ted is. He's apart of the globalist establishment camp.
When I was a delegate for Ron Paul in 2012 they tried the same shit and would try changing the rules last minute and lie
About voting results.
>>
>>21542
Yup. Remember that whole clusterfuck in Tampa regarding the Maine delegates...
The Superdelegates ARE the GOP backbone, and Trump is just pissing away money he can't tax shelter in forever...
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.