[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAVID DALEIDEN BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
http://time.com/4194226/planned-parenthood-david-daleiden-felony/

>Three years after David Daleiden launched his plot against Planned Parenthood, and six months after the release of his undercover videos triggered a national political tempest, the first criminal indictments were finally handed down Monday in connection with the sting.

>Prosecution was one of the goals of the intricate caper from the beginning, Troy Newman, a Daleiden associate and fellow antiabortion activist, told TIME in an interview last year. But in a surprise twist, it’s Daleiden, not Planned Parenthood, on the business end of criminal charges.

>A grand jury in Harris County, Tex., indicted Daleiden, 27, on two counts: one second-degree felony charge of tampering with a governmental record, and a misdemeanor charge related to the prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs. Under Texas law, the felony charge carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

A Y Y L M A O
>>
>>19600
I'd imagine this will be sadly under-reported in conservative media. I'd bet the average FoxNews-only viewer has no idea this even happened.
>>
>a misdemeanor charge related to the prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs

But they just let PP off for this exact same charge in spite of openly talking about selling them for a profit in the videos.
>>
>>19686
>But they just let PP off for this exact same charge in spite of openly talking about selling them for a profit in the videos.
That's the point, the videos were doctored to make it appear they are saying things they really weren't.
>>
>>19600
>>A grand jury in Harris County, Tex., indicted Daleiden, 27, on two counts: one second-degree felony charge of tampering with a governmental record, and a misdemeanor charge related to the prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs. Under Texas law, the felony charge carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.
>>up to 20 years in prison.

UTTER DEVASTATION
THERE WONT BE ANYTHING LEFT TO DUMPSTER
>>
I think the dude's infiltration of PP was ballsy and even if he exaggerated their practices, I am glad that they were taken down a peg by the resulting public outrage. But really, should the public be so surprised that the management of an abortion provider failed to act with integrity? Remember manchildren: every buyer of human organs needs a seller.
>>
>>19737
Get off your high horse. Those stem cells are going to cure cancer someday.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.