[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump could shoot somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0
>"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters," he said.

I suspected before, but it just become blindingly obvious that he's just trolling for the sake of visibility with all this. He doesn't even believe the offensive nonsense he spews, it's just a way to get written about.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/24/trump-says-he-could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-voters1.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
>>
But he's right you know.
>>
>>19103
But what if he would shoot one of his voters!
>>
They would take it as a sign of honor.
>>
>>19129
Lol, righto. I like Ted Cruz, ima vote for him
>>
>>19132
>Ted Cruz
Now come on anon.
So I guess we get this guy or Hillary.
What the fuck has happened?
>>
>>19132
>Ted Cruz
I'd rather Bernie "FREE EVERYTHING" Sanders than a spineless,hypocrite,bought spic
>>
>>19132
>Rafael Cruz the Canadian
lol wut
>>
>>19117
>shoot one of his voters
anyone who shoots trump voters gets my vote.

oh, wait
>>
I can't be the only one who would Hillary over bernie right?
>>
>>19133
I've read the Republican elites hate the idea of Cruz being nominated even more than Trump. Literally the most incompetent puppeteers in the country.
>>
>>19159
Eh, the only thing she really has going is an active foreign policy. Besides that, I have no idea what any of her opinions on anything are because she appears to just support whatever looks the most politically viable. I bet she'll support marijuana legalization once more polling comes out about opinions in individual states, especially swing states.
>>
Trump is alpha as fuck.

Such a sexy time to be a Republican. Ted and Trump is the lead.. I don't care which one it is we're getting a bad ass President.

On the contrast, such a suck time to be a democrat.. Chances are Hillary is headed to prison; and Bernie is a pathetic fedora kek
>>
>>19159
hopefully you are.
>>
>>19166
>Chances are Hillary is headed to prison

do you actually live in the real world?
>>
>>19186
Once Trump is elected she's a goner
>>
>>19159
>A dying felon vs an elderly communist Jew
>>
Trump makes some sense and he knows business. He's a successful businessman. Sadly, he'd make a horrible president. As a representative of a country you can't just step on toes and get away with it. So many nations hate us already and think we are the rudest people on earth. Unfortunately, our other running candidates aren't much better.
>>
>>19145
Ha
>>
You Yanks deserve everything you get if Trump is elected
>>
It's a metaphor for saying he can get away with saying he can get away with shooting someone. And it's true, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>19132
>voting for a Canadian Mexican American for president
>>
>>19243
Sacre bleu!
>>
>>19301
You mean a great america again?
>>
>>19129
They become martyrs for the cause to be shot by him...
BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!
>>
>>19301
Don't you have Muslims to be servicing
>>
>>19453
Your mum already services them.
>>
>>19145
It's like idolizing the guy that killed Hitler.
>>
>>19103
>He doesn't even believe the offensive nonsense he spews, it's just a way to get written about.

Uhh.. no shit.
>>
>>19103
Is there a video of him saying this?

Apologies if it is one of the links provided, my phone is garbage and wont really load anything
>>
>>19252
Jim Webb and Rand Paul are the best candidates out there

Both of'em should run independent
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.